+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Alina.Taranenko said:
Does it gives extra points for my spouse work experience or no?
If it is inside Canada, you can claim 5 additional points under FSW 67-Point criteria for eligibility.
If it is outside Canada, No.

No points under EE CRS.

:)

asab_ece

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting ..
Nomination.....
Awaiting...
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Congratulations to all who had a score of 453+. There are already 10+ people with an ITA in my watsapp group.!!!

Anyone with a score of 400+ please PM me your name and your EE score if you wish to connect.

wanderlust7

Feb 11, 2015
Hello everyone

I am in a bit of an issue here.

I applied for FSW program, Application recieved on the 25th Nov, PER recieved 12th Feb, I haven't got any other updates on my ECAS since and not sure which office my application is transferred to.

Today I Got an invitation to apply for the express entry and I am not sure what to do. I know that If I apply via express entry then my FSW application will automatically be cancelled correct?

Kindly suggest what you guys think is the best move in this situtation.

3132 - Dietitian/nutritionist score 478

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
Hello Friends,

Need your Help, My cousin is working as Data Backup Administrator and storage administrator. He is having complete work in Managing and troubleshooting Backup devices, taking regular Backups he is netapp system engineer.

In which NOC he can Apply. as he cannot apply under software programmer and neither under 2281 computer network technician.

your inputs are valuable please help guys.

not sure wether he can apply for Express Entry or not.

Thanks,
Hartej

AmbreenFaizan

Mar 5, 2015
Congrats to all who got their ITAs in the recent draw..wish you all the best for the future...

I have a question regarding the police certificates. I got my police certificates from the countries I lived in till the age of 18, last year as I was planning to apply for FSW 2014. But, unfortunately I couldn't apply as the time ran out. Now my question is, If I get the ITA(which i am expecting to get in about 1-2 months since I have a score of 400), can I send those certificates or do I need to get new police certificates? How long are the police certificates valid for? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

usmani83

Mar 20, 2015
AmbreenFaizan said:
Congrats to all who got their ITAs in the recent draw..wish you all the best for the future...

I have a question regarding the police certificates. I got my police certificates from the countries I lived in till the age of 18, last year as I was planning to apply for FSW 2014. But, unfortunately I couldn't apply as the time ran out. Now my question is, If I get the ITA(which i am expecting to get in about 1-2 months since I have a score of 400), can I send those certificates or do I need to get new police certificates? How long are the police certificates valid for? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.
Mostly, the police certificates are having validity printed on them, majority are having six months validity from the date of their issuance.

usmani83

Mar 20, 2015
terki said:
unlesss issued by cic - uci must be no and answer to question - - whether u have applied to cic before - answer should be "0"

its incorrect to use 0000000000000000 or etc.
UCI is an optional field. It's not mandatory to be filled up.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
AmbreenFaizan said:

Thanks in advance.
Document requirements

The PCs must have been issued in the three months prior to the submission of the e-APR.
The PCs are required upfront and mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for six or more months in a row. Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
6th draw has been done. Congratulations to those who got the ITAs. Its a very good news that now they are picking the applicants who don't have JO. I am going to apply online within 3 days. Hopefully the draws would falling down in future and the rest will choose soon who left

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
DoubleS said:
Document requirements

The PCs must have been issued in the three months prior to the submission of the e-APR.
The PCs are required upfront and mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for six or more months in a row. Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Not required for Canada? You mean not required if residing in Canada at the time of application?

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hey. What if I got an ITA but need to update my profile by adding spouse and I reject ITA. ChAnces of getting ITA again?

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
oooooo!!! this is so exciting to see cut-offs dropping so fast . After ending up as a late entry in FSWP program last year i think , with 435 points , hopefully i'l get an ITA in next 1-2 draws .. :) fingers crossed . ;D

I have few questions though :

1. How long does it tale to get a PCC in delhi ?
2. How much time does CIC give to send documents once you get an ITA ?

With EE , i think soon each one of us will be in canada soon :D

Akarmally

Dec 27, 2014
Hi

I have some queries which is hindering my final decision. Kindly help

My documents are ready for Novascotia nominee program. plz tell me how much time the entire process will take to get PR. In how much time will i be recieving the file no. How much time we need to live in nova scotia after PR and then we can move to other place?

Kindly tell me one more thing. I have heard word of mouth that Qubec program is not have any CRITERIA for french points now, you can apply on english points only and its fast immigration program and if you want to move to other province from Qubec, you can move after spending 3 months over there?
Plz help me in taking the right decision.

Thanks