App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
tiku29 said:
Hello,

I have applied for express entry and have already made my profile. But i don't have the job offer letter. Without the job offer what are the chances to get the invitation? i have heard that in the last draw they also consider the application without job offer also. Is it true? I have around 375 point out of 600.

Thank you in advance.
They have started picking folks with JO so you should have good hopes that you will be picked up in next 6-8 draws. Be positive and have patience.

tiku29

Mar 27, 2015
Jkal said:
They have started picking folks with JO so you should have good hopes that you will be picked up in next 6-8 draws. Be positive and have patience.

Yeah.. hope for the best. Thanks for the reply. Have any idea when is the next draw? And did they consider the application purely on point basis only?

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
I have a question: should your work experience exactly match in both the express entry profile and your job bank profile?

i have noc codes that are irrelevant to the job bank (not in skill type 0, a or b) and i would like to omit that out (only in the job bank profile) so i can have more accurate job match. would the inconsistency in your work history between the 2 profile affect the assessment of you PR approval?

khm

Aug 2, 2014
Seniors,
is it compulsory to have funds or proof of fund in hand before submitting EE ?
Pl. guide which docs need to have while submitting EE and Which are after ITA? :eek:

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Hi all, I applied fsw 2014 but my application is being returning due to cap filled. In my EE profile I did not mention this as i did not get back fsw 14 application and don't know ever they have given any uci number or not. Should i mention in my profile about fsw 14 application? Without uci number how can i give yes?

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Jkal said:
No that's not true as they have started inviting people to apply without JO(Job offer). As the cut off for the fifth draw is 481 and above.

JO adds extra 600 points to your score. Any one that score below 600 does not have a JO. that's is why the cut of declined very sharp from 4th draw and 5th draw. The 4th draw is 735 meaning that those guys have a JO and very low score from other parameters.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
nazmun2014 said:
Hi all, I applied fsw 2014 but my application is being returning due to cap filled. In my EE profile I did not mention this as i did not get back fsw 14 application and don't know ever they have given any uci number or not. Should i mention in my profile about fsw 14 application? Without uci number how can i give yes?
if you put
uci 0000000000 only it will work

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
tallayousef said:
if you put

Hi all!
I need urgent help.
First of all if I choose more than one province will it affect on PNP of particular province in case i apply for that one particular province?
Second, I had applied FSWP 2014 but due to cap reached my application was sent back in the end of February but I haven't got it yet. When I asked agent what to answer regarding "Have you ever applied to Canada programs before" she advised to choose "yes" and put 8 zeros in the UCI number field. Yet another agent told me to leave it blank is it possible to leave the field unfilled(blank) or system will not accept it?
Third, how many days later my EE profile will turn active? Is it right away or I should wait for couple of days?
Fourth, I have been working under NOC 4011 from August 2008 to present 18 hrs per week, how many years of 30 hrs per week work experience is it?
Finally, should I create profile in Job Bank in order to participate in EE? Is job bank active for the moment?
My score is 399 so I want to be in the pool for 6-th draw.
I will appreciate any help so please give me an advice for the up-mentioned questions.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
tallayousef said:
if you put
unlesss issued by cic - uci must be no and answer to question - - whether u have applied to cic before - answer should be "0"

its incorrect to use 0000000000000000 or etc.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on March 27, 2015 and ending on March 28, 2015 is 1,637.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on March 27, 2015 at 23:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

attaboy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06-08-2016
DSqr said:
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on March 27, 2015 and ending on March 28, 2015 is 1,637.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on March 27, 2015 at 23:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.
Does any one know how many invitations will be sent out max this year ?

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Alina.Taranenko said:
Is the ECA certificate number in the EE application the same as WES reference number?
No. Not really.
It was same for old reports. If you have received your ECA recently, it would be few additional letters.
You must refer your ECA report. You can find the certificate number on the top right of the assessment sheet.

Please refer the "assessment Sheet" not the "cover letter". As you cover letter would mostly state your WES Reference number only.