+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi All,

New to EE. Please how can a Canadian firm that is interested in giving one a job offer go about getting an LMIA?

I need a positive answer just in case I get a company that needs to give me an job offer.

Regards,
here_I_come

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sunny1123 said:
hlo abhilash bro

it has been 10 days bro. I m waiting and waiting. what should be the status??

I have doubt whether i have done the process right or there is some error.

please help in EE application they are saying it is submitted and in job bank it is registered.

i m confused.please help.

thanks
It should say "open", "met".

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
SJTZ said:
This is kinda conrifm that your Homeopathic medicine study will not be recognized by WES. Yet you can send an email to them asking the issue. They reply every mail.

But as Miumiu said, your studies before the bachelors will be recognized, you better send those of ECA.
Thank You :)

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Miumiu said:
Non-traditional medicine, you had years of training in that field, so I think you can still win some points with that "equivalency", but it definitely wont be as high as a bachelor's degree.. You may check out their point system to be sure..
oh :(

sunny1123

Oct 8, 2014
Hello miumiu

please provide me your e-mail id, i want to show you my application status pages. I am not sure that the process i have done is complete. please help me dear.

thanks.
sunny

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Where is fifth draw the shit "EE" for Jason kenny & Alexander? Or the CIC & Conservators are just in trouble to look the numbers of applicants in pool "EE" as, it seems has low around 500 & do not want to send ITA's without PNP & LMIA? I think they are waiting to up the numbers with PNP's & LMIA's???

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sunny1123 said:
Hello miumiu

please provide me your e-mail id, i want to show you my application status pages. I am not sure that the process i have done is complete. please help me dear.

thanks.
sunny
You need to check each step, and make sure you filled out everything then press "save and exit" for each section. The system is really self-explaining. And also check if you received any email or message.

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
This might sound a silly question to most of you but for me It seems logical:
(1) How do u register to Job bank after making an EE file. Where do i go what do i click. How does my job bank profile merge with EE profile
(2) What is the minimum score required for EE i mean out of 1200

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Dr Reem said:
This might sound a silly question to most of you but for me It seems logical:
(1) How do u register to Job bank after making an EE file. Where do i go what do i click. How does my job bank profile merge with EE profile? You should have received an email or a message (forgot which one) after your EE profile was created, then in that message/email there was a link to job bank, click that and register yourself in job bank.
(2) What is the minimum score required for EE i mean out of 1200 You need to reach IELTS CLB7 and have at least 67 points in the old system last year.

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Can anyone suggest the experience you have with a company is not well known in canada will this effect anyones profile in terms of receiving an ITA?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear all

There is new thread for applicants who have applied in NSNP 2015 Express Entry(Pilot) Stream Please join the thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-january-2015-t252227.1140.html