+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
priya1088 said:
Hello,

Someone I know has received a WES letter stating "Homeopathy is practiced in India but not in Canada, thus WES cannot provide its equivalency"
Does it mean that Homeopathy candidates CANNOT apply for FSW/Express Entry???? ??? ???
What is your degree?? Bachelor's degree?
If it says "no equivalency", it just means you won't be awarded with the points for your college education, but you can still get points for those years of education before that, such as high school, etc.

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Miumiu said:
What is your degree?? Bachelor's degree?
If it says "no equivalency", it just means you won't be awarded with the points for your college education, but you can still get points for those years of education before that, such as high school, etc.
Equivalency is : "Five and one-half years of study and training in non traditional medicine"
But they sent a covering letter that says "Homeopathic medicine is not recognized as a university-level program in Canada. Therefore it is not possible to determine the equivalency of the level and type of education in Canada"

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
priya1088 said:
Equivalency is : "Five and one-half years of study and training in non traditional medicine"
But they sent a covering letter that says "Homeopathic medicine is not recognized as a university-level program in Canada. Therefore it is not possible to determine the equivalency of the level and type of education in Canada"
This is kinda conrifm that your Homeopathic medicine study will not be recognized by WES. Yet you can send an email to them asking the issue. They reply every mail.

But as Miumiu said, your studies before the bachelors will be recognized, you better send those of ECA.

FAK

Mar 12, 2015
WES Mapped my 2 yrs weekend program MBA (Pakistan) as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor's 4 yr. So I got 112 (With Spouse).
can any one suggest why is dat so?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
priya1088 said:
Non-traditional medicine, you had years of training in that field, so I think you can still win some points with that "equivalency", but it definitely wont be as high as a bachelor's degree.. You may check out their point system to be sure..

Santhosh1992

Mar 13, 2015
Hello All,

Hope you guys are fine,

I'm planning to apply for EE and i have IELTS Score of 7 in each section,
And i do completed my 3yrs Bachelor's Degree and having Experience of 3yrs in Investment Banking Field.

My question is, Do i get a job before landing in Canada?
And many people saying that, it is very hard to get a white collar job, If you dont have canadian experience
How much it is true?
And please give a idea about basic pay

Please help me guys, as i have to leave everything behind, Family, friends and loved ones.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Santhosh Sivan

borno212

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2014
Nomination.....
Inshallah soon
AOR Received.
Inshallah soon
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Inshallah
Med's Request
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hi,

I have searched for hours for "Job Bank Registration" process. Even I didn't find any registration link here - "http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng". It's just helping me to create my "Job Account Profile". My job registration status in EE is still showing - PENDING.

Seniors, please help me in this regard. My EE profile is going to expire soon.

Regards,
Razesh

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Santhosh1992 said:
Hello All,

Hope you guys are fine,

I'm planning to apply for EE and i have IELTS Score of 7 in each section,
And i do completed my 3yrs Bachelor's Degree and having Experience of 3yrs in Investment Banking Field.

My question is, Do i get a job before landing in Canada? No. Most of us dont have job offers. What you are applying is PR = permanent residence. It's hard to find arrangement of employment before landing without canadian experience (working and studying).
And many people saying that, it is very hard to get a white collar job, If you dont have canadian experience
How much it is true?
And please give a idea about basic pay Yes, very true. It depends on your ability of adaption, your english levels, etc. I know new immigrants who stay unemployed for up to a year after landing there: couldn't find a job. They usually opt to take up language courses or other training courses in order to improve their English and skills.

Please help me guys, as i have to leave everything behind, Family, friends and loved ones. Dear this is a bit of exaggeration. You can think about "leaving everything behind" after you get ITA. Right now, just create your EE profile then wait :).

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Santhosh Sivan

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
borno212 said:
Hi,

I have searched for hours for "Job Bank Registration" process. Even I didn't find any registration link here - "http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng". It's just helping me to create my "Job Account Profile". My job registration status in EE is still showing - PENDING.

Seniors, please help me in this regard. My EE profile is going to expire soon.

Regards,
Razesh
Dear you should have received an email or a message (forgot which one) after your EE profile was created, then in that message/email there was a link to job bank, click that and register yourself in job bank.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Pls, Do have to rewrite my ielts exams again if it's over 2yrs before applying for EE or I can rewrite it if I eventually get selected.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Miumiu said:
You need to get a new IELTS test report ready before you apply.
Thanks buddie

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Thank you so much. All the very best for your application.

sunny1123

Oct 8, 2014
hlo abhilash bro

it has been 10 days bro. I m waiting and waiting. what should be the status??

I have doubt whether i have done the process right or there is some error.

please help in EE application they are saying it is submitted and in job bank it is registered.

i m confused.please help.

thanks