London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Manitoba has announced Express entry program.

Anyone please confirm, Is it means, nobody could apply until have not existing application with MPNP & have had connection with manitoba?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
RedEmotions said:
Manitoba has announced Express entry program.

Anyone please confirm, Is it means, nobody could apply until have not existing application with MPNP & have had connection with manitoba?
For Manitoba, u need to have a connection there, a friend or relative, to be qualified to apply.

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am creating my Express Entry Profile.
Can you please tell me whether do I need to fill-in the information about mt High school (10 and 12th standard in India) as well??
Right now I have only entered information about my bachelors and PG program. (I got WES done for these two)
I have not yet Transmitted the application.

Please guide.
Thanks

kalyangriet

Aug 26, 2014
priya1088 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am creating my Express Entry Profile.
Can you please tell me whether do I need to fill-in the information about mt High school (10 and 12th standard in India) as well??
Right now I have only entered information about my bachelors and PG program. (I got WES done for these two)
I have not yet Transmitted the application.

Please guide.
Thanks
10th and 12th standard details are not required in EE application

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me whether we need to assess ECA for spouse in EE?

Best Wishes,
rj1jr

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me whether we need to assess ECA for spouse in EE?

Best Wishes,
rj1jr
Yes, it will increase 10 point of your profile.

aarjav89

Mar 14, 2015
Hello,
Does anyone know which ECA (educational credential assessment) body should i choose being a physiotherapist ?? should i go for MCC (medical council of canada) or wes (world education services) ?? this is because physiotherapy is a para-medical course..

pls reply..

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
dear all

ican submit my ielts result and the reference number of WES tha they will give me or i have to wait unil wWES result ready

any idea

kalyangriet

Aug 26, 2014
tallayousef said:
dear all

ican submit my ielts result and the reference number of WES tha they will give me or i have to wait unil wWES result ready

any idea
You have to wait until your WES report is ready.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ankit_46 said:
Appreciate ur ans miumiu. But after a few months they need skilled immigrant after finishing all the quota for the skilled people who are living in canada rgt now. Can we take any recruitment agency's help to get job over there ?so that way might be easier to cover more points and higher chances to get selected..

Still the purpose to register in Job bank is not fulfilled technically for the applicants.. So I think after few months it will work actively. What do u think
Hehe I only heard that in China some agencies sell job offers with LMIA (I do not know if that's legal though), it could cost a huge fortune that most people cant afford, i cant at least... You may look for opportunities like this among the immigration agencies in your home country.

Again like I said, most employers dont just easily hire people from outside of Canada (unless your own skills and experiences are hard to find within Canada). E.g., we are NOC 3012, outside of Canada we are not even registered as nurse in Canada so we cant possibly be hired in Job Bank as it requires a regulated license to practice as a nurse in Canada. We can wait for EE cut-off draw points to reduce a bit later this year. But again everyone's situation is different, find your own best solution to increase your points.

bhuvan12

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bhairahawa, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
File Returned on 6th March 2015
bhallasorav said:
hey buddy....u sure get a uci number and a file number.. did u receive anything in writing from CIC>.. coz my file was returned in 2011 as the cap reached for that particular occupation....but I did get a UCI number and file number... r u currently in Canada or india.. if in Canada and on a workpermit....UCI is mentioned on ur workpermit...

thanks..

iwas apply 2007 for federal skill worker just i submit simplified skill woker form after 3 month i got file nmber
2 year ago i receive mail they inform me that my file terminated because new law after august 2008
my point when am filling my profile they are asking you apply to federal skill worker , they ask number UCI , idont receive any number i dont what i have to put in my profile .
any idea
regards
You can put 00000000 as uci number and it will accept. It was suggested by one of the CIC agent by mail. I did it myself too. My file was returned on 6th March 2015 due to global cap reached.