+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Jagjeetss

Mar 7, 2015
be_Positive :) said:
Try reviewing all the details again and match it with your CV, Ielts score date , WES evaluation and all.........have u applied yourself or thru any consultant ?
everything is correct which is visible, and most of the points are blanks.

hina99

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hello. Can you please confirm the address hwere i am supposed to send my documents for Credential assessment

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
i also received mail regarding application update. No change notified.

Has002

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2015
hina99 said:
Hello. Can you please confirm the address hwere i am supposed to send my documents for Credential assessment
Send to

Your Reference#
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Canada

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Quoting from another thread .. seems to be logical guys !

moose83 said:
These are automated email which get triggered and pushed on even a tiniest events taking place on the CIC servers.. Possible reasons.

1. Clocks were re-adjusted to the new time.. I think daylight savings or something similar
2. Maybe the Database is updated.. CIC purges invalid entries in the database.. Purging or updating all those who have received ITA or are inelegible due to faulty scores or something of this sort..
3. Someone is poking around your profile. maybe a CIC officer..
4. Maybe your files are pushed onto the server.. earlier they might be on a staging area.. like hold area.. now they are being pushed into the system..
5. or it is a glitch.. who knows..

these are possible outcomes I can think off.. keep your eyes pealed.. and scan your entire profile..just in case if there might be a change..

what do you think?

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getting an email that file is updated is normal.
Anything that CIC does on background for your application, you will get the email

This happened to me every time I filed online work permits

There is every possibility that time changed this weekend so time stamp may have automatically updated on all applications

So don't worry - It is normal

CANCANADA said:
Quoting from another thread .. seems to be logical guys !

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No - The experience does not count towards CEC experience.You need to be on fulltime work permit, not OCWP or study permit or enrolled in a course.

My internship experience was not counted even though i worked full time earning full time salary and benefits for 4 months

Natali14 said:
Hi,
Does anybody know if the work that we have down in grad school including Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant also count as Canadian work experience? Because technically although these jobs have been part of the graduate study, but we got paid for them which is not the case for all graduate studies (mostly is for science people). So would that be count toward my work experience? I am afraid if I put it on my profile to see if they accept it or not after invitation, they will consider it as misleading information...Any idea? I already have one year work experience after my study for CEC and I know for CEC they don't count such work experiences, but does any body know about other categories?

Thank you so much!

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to mention in your case that you worked as TA/RA, but also have 1 year after graduation
You cannot hide any information.

If you do not mention - that is misleading

Natali14 said:
Hi,
Does anybody know if the work that we have down in grad school including Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant also count as Canadian work experience? Because technically although these jobs have been part of the graduate study, but we got paid for them which is not the case for all graduate studies (mostly is for science people). So would that be count toward my work experience? I am afraid if I put it on my profile to see if they accept it or not after invitation, they will consider it as misleading information...Any idea? I already have one year work experience after my study for CEC and I know for CEC they don't count such work experiences, but does any body know about other categories?

Thank you so much!

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
any whats app group for EE please add me +923334482692

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014

:)Hi Guys,

I think it is an auto generated mail which you get once CIC officers access your profile. Even I too got that mail 2 days before and there was no change in my profile.

There might be possible reasons that whatever moose83 has said the 5 possible reasons in the above quote.

So no need to panic and please wait for your turn to get ITA. All the best to each and everyone in this forum who are waiting to get ITA.

Bye Ashish. :)

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my EE profile today and the status shows is the "processing submission"

Even I don't have any profile number as well.

What can be the reason for that??

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
harshmaru said:
I submitted my EE profile today and the status shows is the "processing submission"

Even I don't have any profile number as well.

What can be the reason for that??
Wait for 24 hrs and things shd be clear

Chetan Renwa

Jan 28, 2015
Hi All,

I have 365 points per the Comprehensive ranking system and i am eligible to enter the express entry pool. I have not filled EOI yet. I have below concerns.

1) I have read in many places that people who have already applied are getting emails that they are not eligible. I have seen the 5 points mentioned in one of the quotes. I want to check if someone who has already received email that they are not eligible but infact they are eligible and still part of pool.

2) From what i know and going through the details in this group, Job Bank is not yet active and employers will not be able to select the profiles and give job offers. Is this correct ?
Even if it is active, considering the low score i have, I was thinking to apply for jobs on my own(without entering the pool) and enter the pool once i have the offer or may be once the draw score has gone down to around 400 or when the Job bank is active. Your thoughts.

My consultant is forcing me to fill in EOI but i am adamant that i want to delay the process as the EE profile will be active only for a year and if i don't get selected then i have to pay him the complete amount again.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Chetan Renwa said:
Hi All,

I have 365 points per the Comprehensive ranking system and i am eligible to enter the express entry pool. I have not filled EOI yet. I have below concerns.

1) I have read in many places that people who have already applied are getting emails that they are not eligible. I have seen the 5 points mentioned in one of the quotes. I want to check if someone who has already received email that they are not eligible but infact they are eligible and still part of pool.

2) From what i know and going through the details in this group, Job Bank is not yet active and employers will not be able to select the profiles and give job offers. Is this correct ?
Even if it is active, considering the low score i have, I was thinking to apply for jobs on my own(without entering the pool) and enter the pool once i have the offer or may be once the draw score has gone down to around 400 or when the Job bank is active. Your thoughts.

My consultant is forcing me to fill in EOI but i am adamant that i want to delay the process as the EE profile will be active only for a year and if i don't get selected then i have to pay him the complete amount again.
I would say apply for EE as soon as possible if you have ECA and ILETS score in hand . there is no need of hiring consultant and pay good amount to them . things are simple and I will suggest you to go by yourself.