+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

kashyapparmar

Sep 12, 2014
Hello Guys,
I've received a message in myCIC inbox today, stating "You are not eligible for Express Entry" for the application I've submitted in early January 2015.
It was accepted at the time and also showing score of 378 till today morning, when I randomly opened myCIC page to check any updates and just few mins back I got notification about this message stating I'm not eligible. Also I'm not able to see my submitted application now in myCIC page.

Can anyone tell me whats going wrong here, or if someone can help me with cic email id when I can raise a query about this.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Mar 6, 2015
kashyapparmar said:
Hello Guys,
I've received a message in myCIC inbox today, stating "You are not eligible for Express Entry" for the application I've submitted in early January 2015.
It was accepted at the time and also showing score of 378 till today morning, when I randomly opened myCIC page to check any updates and just few mins back I got notification about this message stating I'm not eligible. Also I'm not able to see my submitted application now in myCIC page.

Can anyone tell me whats going wrong here, or if someone can help me with cic email id when I can raise a query about this.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
Hi Kashyap,

I'm not that experienced and learning from this forum only & I just want to ask you that how old is your Ielts result or WES....as its a new system they might be updating the eligibility based on our papers we keep updating........

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
can someone tell me do I need medical done in order to make ee profile?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Marmil87 said:
can someone tell me do I need medical done in order to make ee profile?
No it is not a requirement.

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
Hi,
Does anybody know if the work that we have down in grad school including Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant also count as Canadian work experience? Because technically although these jobs have been part of the graduate study, but we got paid for them which is not the case for all graduate studies (mostly is for science people). So would that be count toward my work experience? I am afraid if I put it on my profile to see if they accept it or not after invitation, they will consider it as misleading information...Any idea? I already have one year work experience after my study for CEC and I know for CEC they don't count such work experiences, but does any body know about other categories?

Thank you so much!

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
Quick one. I have created my EE & Job Bank but got a mail 5mins ago that I am Not Eligible under EE. I want to know if something is wrong or it has been affected by my FSWP Application or a 'computer error'?

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Miumiu said:
Please know this, if you apply through any PNP program, you need to follow their own application guides and checklists and mail the documents to them. Once you are nominated, the nomination will be shown on your EE profile: that's at least the basic idea.
Thanks miumiu.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Temmy said:
Quick one. I have created my EE & Job Bank but got a mail 5mins ago that I am Not Eligible under EE. I want to know if something is wrong or it has been affected by my FSWP Application or a 'computer error'?
As my understanding, it has no relationship with FSWP, what is you EE point?

ctg

Mar 22, 2013
Hello. I have created my ee profile. My province of interest is ontario. Do i need a job offer when applying for ontario? And where can i view my points? Thank you

Kumar1984

Mar 8, 2015
Hi , I just update my profile last week in express entry I just want to know wat will be the next step after I update my profile in cic ..

Jagjeetss

Mar 7, 2015
I got the email today that my profile is ineligible. They have accepted my profile in January and i have registered in job bank as well. My score under FSW is 376 & my NOC code 1111 is also in the list of FSW. I do not know what went wrong and they have made my profile ineligible which was eligible in January?

Please help me. Thanks

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Jagjeetss said:
I got the email today that my profile is ineligible. They have accepted my profile in January and i have registered in job bank as well. My score under FSW is 376 & my NOC code 1111 is also in the list of FSW. I do not know what went wrong and they have made my profile ineligible which was eligible in January?

Please help me. Thanks
did any of your application parameters change ? did u have a birthday recently ?

Jagjeetss

Mar 7, 2015
CANCANADA said:
did any of your application parameters change ? did u have a birthday recently ?
My birthday was in January and i have created my profile after that. Also, i havn't changed any parameters in my profile but in MYCIC it's not showing some of the points which i filled earlier. thanks

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Jagjeetss said:
My birthday was in January and i have created my profile after that. Also, i havn't changed any parameters in my profile but in MYCIC it's not showing some of the points which i filled earlier. thanks
which points can't you see ?