+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

AmbreenFaizan

Mar 5, 2015
Hi Guys!

I received an email last week which mentioned that the application has been updated. But, when I checked my CIC account, nothing changed. It is still the same. Did anyone else encounter the same thing?

Mar 6, 2015
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, unfortunately couldn't send my fsw 2014 file on time hence it got returned few days back.....

Now my consultant has created my EE profile and I have got the message of acceptance in to the pool of candidates but when I checked my details personally I found my consultant has made mistakes in my profile like he has mentioned some XYZ employer but not mine and my passport no. is also wrong in that , can I now change my details myself being in pool or it will be treated as misrepresentation which is genuinly not my fault.............

Please give me genuine reply guys....

Mar 6, 2015
AmbreenFaizan said:
Hi Guys!

I received an email last week which mentioned that the application has been updated. But, when I checked my CIC account, nothing changed. It is still the same. Did anyone else encounter the same thing?
Hi , ya its a bit difficult to see the update but i guess there is a down arrow sign near your application detail which contains a pdf file with updated information..............

fbecerra

Mar 6, 2015
Hi all,

I have a concern about my work experience, I've been working as computer programmer for more than 5 years non-continuous; Oct 2007-May 2008, Oct 2008-Feb 2011, Dec 2011-Nov 2013, Oct 2014-at the present. Can I get 13 points for the FSW? could the gaps between jobs be a problem?

Many Thanks!!

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Miumiu said:
Nova Scotia is perhaps the only PNP that allows people without job offers to apply. But you have to reach their requirement of points.
You may also try Manitoba PNP but you need to have a friend/family relative residing in that province.
Hi miumiu,
Please help me. I did not find out any option in Manitoba immigration website how to apply under express entry or any guideline. Could you help me please how can I get the information?
Thanks in advance

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
fbecerra said:
Hi all,

I have a concern about my work experience, I've been working as computer programmer for more than 5 years non-continuous; Oct 2007-May 2008, Oct 2008-Feb 2011, Dec 2011-Nov 2013, Oct 2014-at the present. Can I get 13 points for the FSW? could the gaps between jobs be a problem?

Many Thanks!!
The gaps between jobs will not be counted in. Unless, of course, the work certificates you provide can cover those gaps years. They really just base their calculation on the work certificates you provided.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
nazmun2014 said:
Hi miumiu,
Please help me. I did not find out any option in Manitoba immigration website how to apply under express entry or any guideline. Could you help me please how can I get the information?
Thanks in advance
Please know this, if you apply through any PNP program, you need to follow their own application guides and checklists and mail the documents to them. Once you are nominated, the nomination will be shown on your EE profile: that's at least the basic idea.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Excited said:
Thank you Miumiu. Appreciate your help. Timing seem to be a major concern here as well.

I see that they have increased by 350 nos this year totaling to 1050 but only 350 seem to be for the Demand Express Entry i suppose. Let's hope we fall within the limit.
Yeah it's very hot. Last year the cap was 100 and it was filled up within three weeks. Trying something is better than trying nothing, right? :)

ctg

Mar 22, 2013
hello. i am applying for express entry. i am having a problem on creating my profile regarding my proof of funds. we are a family of 4 and according to the rule i should have atleast 22,170 canadian dollars to support my application. i on typing $22,170, but i cannot seem to forward to the next page. am i wrong on typing my funds or is it short? pls help. i am stock at that page.

fbecerra

Mar 6, 2015
Miumiu said:
The gaps between jobs will not be counted in. Unless, of course, the work certificates you provide can cover those gaps years. They really just base their calculation on the work certificates you provided.
Thanks Miumiu, my work certificates can't cover the gaps, so I have a little bit more than 5 years of experience in the same NOC (2174) :D

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ctg said:
hello. i am applying for express entry. i am having a problem on creating my profile regarding my proof of funds. we are a family of 4 and according to the rule i should have atleast 22,170 canadian dollars to support my application. i on typing $22,170, but i cannot seem to forward to the next page. am i wrong on typing my funds or is it short? pls help. i am stock at that page.
Choose a range of funds from the list. Click on the small arrow on the right. For example, choose "22000 ~ 28000", something like this you know...

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
This could summarise the future draw predictions/ speculations hopefully :

ctg

Mar 22, 2013
Thank you miumiu. I have another question. As of now How many points (minimum) are those who are invited to apply? And can i apply through express entry without a job offer? Also, for those who are noc 3012. Can we apply on being an LPN rather an RN? Because i think right now its really difficult to obtain an RN license in Canada. And also IF we got invited can we have a job far from our noc? Pls help. Thank you

ctg

Mar 22, 2013
Miumiu said:
Choose a range of funds from the list. Click on the small arrow on the right. For example, choose "22000 ~ 28000", something like this you know...
i can't find a small arrow on the right, there is no list provided:(

Mar 6, 2015
be_Positive :) said:
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, unfortunately couldn't send my fsw 2014 file on time hence it got returned few days back.....

Now my consultant has created my EE profile and I have got the message of acceptance in to the pool of candidates but when I checked my details personally I found my consultant has made mistakes in my profile like he has mentioned some XYZ employer but not mine and my passport no. is also wrong in that , can I now change my details myself being in pool or it will be treated as misrepresentation which is genuinly not my fault.............

Please give me genuine reply guys....

Re-Posting guys plz give your suggestions...........