+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

can101

Jan 1, 2015
nazmun2014 said:
Hi all,
I need help. I want to open an account in express entry. But there are two options - continue to sign in partner or GCkey. Which option is appropriate for me?
Thanks
Apply through GCkey

can101

Jan 1, 2015
Singh_27 said:
hI seniors,

can anyone please tell what is skill transferability points, which is containing 100 points ?
Please follow the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

ripalpatelec

Nov 10, 2014
Dear Experts,

I have already submitted my profile in EE, now today i have updated some info, after that profile status has been changed and its shows ineligible.

again, i have made other profile and filled all the required details. but its shows not submitted in status. also, No option for submission for same.

Also, I want to know about PNP, how can we get certificate from PNP and how can we apply

Cherub

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
(PER) 26-FEB-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAIVED! AMEN
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
SOON
Hi good day.

I have submitted my documents for FSWP 2014, I haven't heard any from them yet?

Could someone help me, how can I check my application status?

Thank you

Please reply!

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #3 – February 20, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (February 20, 2015).

Ottawa, February 20, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (February 20, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 20, 2015 and ending on February 21, 2015 is:

(a) in the case of foreign nationals who are members of the class referred to in paragraph 2(b) of the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, 849; and
(b) in any other case, zero.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on February 20, 2015 at 11:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 808 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System, as set out in the Ministerial Instructions referred to in paragraph (1)(a), occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations

3rd draw has happened guys!!!

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016

m.shirinezhad

Jun 19, 2013
Ashish16313 said:

Hi Shrinezhad,

As said above 300000 International Students have enrolled in Canadian Universities last year, It doesn't mean that all should have got admissions and completed their degrees.

Also there may be many students who doesn't got admissions, doesn't completed their degree in time and also they have to complete atleast one year work experience in Canada.

Also for entering into EE system, they should have approved LMIA and should attend IELTS etc., Apart from the above, there might be many other factors like different NOC's etc.,

So be patience, be confident, keep hope and believe in yourselves. Also wait for your turn.

Bye Ashish.
hope so ...
thanks anyway Dear Ashish16313

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
khushishah said:
dear seniors,
i am having a dilemma i would appreciate it if u help me out in the situation.

i had applied for FSWP 2014 and sent my application in November. CIC returned my application on 15 January 2015 stating that the credit card number is incomplete. i have proof that it is not incomplete and i have sufficient balance in my account through my bank balance statements. i have also applied for express entry and my score is 409 but looking at the current scenario of the draw , i am not able to decide what to do..? should i re submit my old application or wait for the next express entry draw.

please advise..
Reapply and write them a covering letter

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Ashish16313 said:
:'(Hi Experts,

Is there is any other way apart from the EE pool and job bank, we can either get Job offer or PNP Nomination.

Because Job bank access to be given to employers and God only knows when CIC will provide access to employers and when we will be picked out from that pool.

This is really killing the time and many aspirants like me whose IELTS and other documents may expire which leads to be ineligible at last.

Can't we directly apply or approach to each province separately with their guidelines and respective documentation. Any views/news related to this...

Thanks and Regards,

yes you can see Nova Scotia but I think its late for it because they had 1050 cap for 29 nocs which I believe is already filled wait for Saskatchewan they will open it

Ashish. :'(

jdan.shah

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
how to register for job bank? i created my profile, but dono how to register this profile for job bank..

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Greetings,

NOC 1111. Who all hav applied and planning to apply. Lets Connect. Add me to watsssap Grp.

Mitesh Shah

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Greetings,

Anybody Who is a CA in/from India and have applied in EE or planning to Apply in EE?

Need some guidance.

Lets Connect.

Mitesh Shah

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a doubt. Would be great if anyone can reply to my query.

I have bachelors of 4 year from back home and 1 year post graduate from canada. So what to mention in education do I have to select two or more degess or diplomas or certificate with one atleast 3 years or more?

And In profile I have to mention both the degrees in different tab so what I need to select in Level of education for each degree?

Also I registered on job bank as per my cic account and it shows activated but when I tried to select my dashboard on job bank it shows error so I am not able to create my profile for prospective employers ?
Thanks.

krish09

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015 (TLU-23-04-2015, Med for Newborn- 16-05-2015)
Interview........
Waived:)
Passport Req..
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in Sep-15
One of my friend has somewhat same problem....

His question is as below:
--------------------------------
I have question on how to mention my education under express entry profile?

After completion of school, I studied Diploma course of 2.5 years.

Lastly, I pursued a Bachelor of Engineering which was 4 academic years.

In total 12 (of school) +2.5+4 = 18.5

Out of which the credentials of Diploma of 2.5 and Bachelors of 4 years are verified by WES.
WES verification is as:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY - BACHELOR'S DEGREE (FOUR YEARS) (on top of the report)
1st Credential Canadian Equivalency - Secondary school diploma and diploma (Two years)
2nd Credential Canadian Equivalency - Bachelor's degree (Four years)

How do I mention my education effectively to gain 25 points under express entry pool ??

Note: I also have 6 bands and above (CLB 7) in each section of IELTS.
----------------------

Please help...Thanks.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
CANCANADA said:
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #3 – February 20, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (February 20, 2015).

Ottawa, February 20, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (February 20, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 20, 2015 and ending on February 21, 2015 is:

(a) in the case of foreign nationals who are members of the class referred to in paragraph 2(b) of the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, 849; and
(b) in any other case, zero.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on February 20, 2015 at 11:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 808 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System, as set out in the Ministerial Instructions referred to in paragraph (1)(a), occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations

3rd draw has happened guys!!!
Another joke ! 808 point :mad: