+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Kirubakar

Dec 21, 2014
Guys please help me.
I am new to this Express entry profile. I read through the official CIC website and many posts here in the forum. Got the required information but I am not able to consolidate them all

Few Queries.

I understand that I need my IELTS and ECA ready before creating an EE entry profile. I have my IELTS ready.

ECA
1. I have a bachelors degree from India and a Masters degree from UK. I believe I need to send 3 sets to WES right? One from my side, One from Indian university (bachelors) and another from UK university (Masters). I am worried that these will reach at different times, to WES, because of the different countries.

2. Do I have to create an online profile in WES before the packages reach there? Or afterwards?

3. Do I need to send anything apart from the 3 packages to WES?

Thank you guys. Really appreciate the effort.

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
CANCANADA said:
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #3 – February 20, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (February 20, 2015).

Ottawa, February 20, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (February 20, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 20, 2015 and ending on February 21, 2015 is:

(a) in the case of foreign nationals who are members of the class referred to in paragraph 2(b) of the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, 849; and
(b) in any other case, zero.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on February 20, 2015 at 11:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 808 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System, as set out in the Ministerial Instructions referred to in paragraph (1)(a), occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations

3rd draw has happened guys!!!
Its near to a great joke by CIC.........! Astonish got 208/600 & selected in 3rd draw wow....... Look like he/she has only 1 year or less post secondary education & age around 35, Most probably these are from FSTP not from FSWP Shocked

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Shouldn't CIC be looking at the job title itself and not only the total score?

Some jobs are in high demand in Canada more than others, for example if there are a thousand applicant that works as X and they have scored 600 points, and 1 applicant that works as Y with only 400 points, will they pick the thousand applicant that works as X and leave that one person who works as Y; although Y is in more demand than X!?

Just wondering ... ::)

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hi all

Can anyone plz guide me if i can apply for nova scotia pnp program just nw?
In how much time will i get reply?
Is there any chance to get 600 points if i apply just now?

Plz seniors reply as soon as posbl

Thank u so much

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
dan_and said:
Re-posting what I have said in a different post regarding this issue:

So, yes: the thousand applicants working as X with 600 points will receive ITA before the 1 applicant who works as Y with only 400 points.

The point is that if skill Y is truly in high demand and there aren't any Canadian candidates to fill the role, that 1 applicant would (should) have no problem getting a job offer and subsequently securing an LMIA. Then he/she will get another 600 points for a total of 1,000 points, and would be invited before everyone else with 'only' 600 points (or less).

By that they have abolished the cap limit for every job that they used to have in the old system.

Thank you Dan

mdshah24

Sep 4, 2014
Hi All,

Can we create separate profiles for Express Entry for both mine & my spouse (Different occupations/NOC)? ???

We both have cleared our IELTS and received ECA report from WES.
I have created my profile and got total score 378.

Regards,
Manthan

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
dan_and said:
Re-posting what I have said in a different post regarding this issue:

So, yes: the thousand applicants working as X with 600 points will receive ITA before the 1 applicant who works as Y with only 400 points.

The point is that if skill Y is truly in high demand and there aren't any Canadian candidates to fill the role, that 1 applicant would (should) have no problem getting a job offer and subsequently securing an LMIA. Then he/she will get another 600 points for a total of 1,000 points, and would be invited before everyone else with 'only' 600 points (or less).
I agree with you complete dan_and ` :D

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

am planning to take DELF test for A2 level in june or later months according to the availability of dates in my home country.. So can someone tell if DELF is enough or should I take any other tests other than DELF. am not aware of the level to be taken for the test to gain 4 points under FSWP as I didn't come across on the CIC link. So guys who have an idea, please reply..

thanks..

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Rajesh,

Check this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

Cherub

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
(PER) 26-FEB-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAIVED! AMEN
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
SOON
Guys, I dont know what to do..

I haven't heard any from them.. We lodge our application for NOC 4214 last December, they received it on the 10th. Is my application not process? I don't know how to update.. Please help. thanks ??? ??? ??? ??? ???