+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
CIO is working today! Because 2014 Dec applicants are getting charged.

But what stops them to update about EE draw?

Totally Confused!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
sandy2k14 said:
What is the way to contact CIC for identifying the correct NOC. Pls help.

You can find out yourself in which NOC you are belong to. Click the link below and scroll it down then you will see .... Summary table, click on summary table, it would come up a list, all you have to do type it down your duties/ responsibility in filter item ..it would automatically show your NOC list. I hope it would help you. Best of luck.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
Can anyone help provide me an email address or contact number of CIC that would help me address the below problem. thks a million

Hi guys, I keep getting a validation error saying its incomplete or not correct, I have checked a number of time but the information is correct.

This error appears on :

1) Personal Details - Education History
Question : Complete / Full academic years (with a prompt 'supported by final transcript')
What should I answer this with? I tried yes, supported by final transcript, my msc title, and many more but I still get the same error.

2) Personal Details - ID Documents
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the same error message.

3) Personal Details - Country(ies) of citizenship
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the error message.

CIC Help says to click on 'Share with CIC' but I can't seem to find it either.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
desertfox said:
CIO is working today! Because 2014 Dec applicants are getting charged.

But what stops them to update about EE draw?

Totally Confused!
desertfox, where did you get this information from (Dec 2014 applicants getting charged)?
I called CIC yesterday and they confirmed that applications received after October 20th were going to be returned due to 8000 cap being reached on October 19th.
If you're saying that December applicants are being charged now, perhaps there is still chance for me (I applied in December as well under CEC). Also, would that indicate that EE is definitely not going as expected so they reopened the old system and increased the cap lol? ??? ???
I know no one will have the answer tho :(

sdv

Jan 16, 2015
esantos said:
desertfox, where did you get this information from (Dec 2014 applicants getting charged)?
I called CIC yesterday and they confirmed that applications received after October 20th were going to be returned due to 8000 cap being reached on October 19th.
If you're saying that December applicants are being charged now, perhaps there is still chance for me (I applied in December as well under CEC). Also, would that indicate that EE is definitely not going as expected so they reopened the old system and increased the cap lol? ??? ???
I know no one will have the answer tho :(
Actually, December applicants of fsw 2014 are those being charged today!

Iv4n

Jan 30, 2015
Bravura78 said:
Can anyone help provide me an email address or contact number of CIC that would help me address the below problem. thks a million

Hi guys, I keep getting a validation error saying its incomplete or not correct, I have checked a number of time but the information is correct.

This error appears on :

1) Personal Details - Education History
Question : Complete / Full academic years (with a prompt 'supported by final transcript')
What should I answer this with? I tried yes, supported by final transcript, my msc title, and many more but I still get the same error.

2) Personal Details - ID Documents
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the same error message.

3) Personal Details - Country(ies) of citizenship
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the error message.

CIC Help says to click on 'Share with CIC' but I can't seem to find it either.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Hey there:

1) this is a number, the number of years of length of your program. Example: 3

2) Make after you filled the information you clicked "save and add", then the fields should be empty and you should have an entry in the table below, like this:
h ttp://i.imgur.com/u3ZirjS.png

3) Make sure you don't have an empty entry on the table, if you do, click delete row in any of the ones below and make your selection in the one that is empty:
h ttp://i.imgur.com/qMpUKD4.png

rejiss

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Initially submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 02/24/15: Started processing on 21st Feb
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
goldenlight980 said:
When the first EE draw will be done? Any news?
No idea what is happening. Waited the whole day yesterday and am still waiting....but no news. I even tweeted them today morning asking more info....no reply to that too...it is not even showing up on twitter... :(

ryanian

Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I'm wondering what the LMO's expiry date is?

Some applicants say lmo's expired date is the same as work permit's expired date.
However, others say lmo's expired date is the date when on the lmo confirmation letter. But in this case, i've got my lmo at 2013 which means the lmo is already expired. The expiry date is normally after 6month when a lmo confirmation letter was issued.

Which date did you put on your profile??

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryanian said:
Hi everyone!

I'm wondering what the LMO's expiry date is?

Some applicants say lmo's expired date is the same as work permit's expired date.
However, others say lmo's expired date is the date when on the lmo confirmation letter. But in this case, i've got my lmo at 2013 which means the lmo is already expired. The expiry date is normally after 6month when a lmo confirmation letter was issued.

Which date did you put on your profile??
Your Lmo is expired for applying work permit,but if you already got a work permit through this LMO than it will still work for your Express Entry....

ryanian

Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
Your Lmo is expired for applying work permit,but if you already got a work permit through this LMO than it will still work for your Express Entry....
Thank you for your quick response!

So I should say my lmo's expiry date is the date on the lmo confirmation letter, am I right?

hope82

Nov 10, 2014
Hi I got Invitation to apply from cic. 6.27 pm Alberta time, that is 8.27 Ontario time. My score is 960 currently in Canada with an LMO based work permit. I am applying under FSW

expressuser

Jan 5, 2015
hope82 said:
Hi I got Invitation to apply from cic. 6.27 pm Alberta time, that is 8.27 Ontario time. My score is 960 currently in Canada with an LMO based work permit. I am applying under FSW
Congrates...It is great news :)

Do you have any idea that number of invitations are released?