+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

Can any one let me know if if we need to upload documents at this time. While I have already received the communication that I have been admitted in the pool but the <<Review of submitted documents>> under <<Application/profile details>> is still showing blank. Does anybody have any idea regarding when and where to upload the documents. Regards

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
You do not need to upload document now, If you are selected then you have to upload document.

DSAHOO said:
Hi Guys,

Can any one let me know if if we need to upload documents at this time. While I have already received the communication that I have been admitted in the pool but the <<Review of submitted documents>> under <<Application/profile details>> is still showing blank. Does anybody have any idea regarding when and where to upload the documents. Regards

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
DSAHOO said:
Hi Guys,

Hi

Do you have any email confirmation that you are selected?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
He has just been admitted in the pool....not the draw !!! he has specified...CIC has just made all of us maniacs!!!
CIC.GC.CA website is down now. I don't what they are doing now. Is draw going on?

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
doubleym said:
I am unable to post link. Go to CIC website and check under Ministerial Instructions. It's updated on 30 Jan 2015.
As CIC mentioned earlier, they updated the Ministerial Instructions before the draw. Although they are supposed to update the draw date as well but i don't see any updates on that front.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
MyLifeMyWorld said:
I am unable to post link. Go to CIC website and check under Ministerial Instructions. It's updated on 30 Jan 2015.
As CIC mentioned earlier, they updated the Ministerial Instructions before the draw. Although they are supposed to update the draw date as well but i don't see any updates on that front.
They are supposed to release Ministerial Instructions detailing the number of ITAs etc, this appears to just be some alterations to requirements or something.

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
Amisnic said:
Draw has been held as I predicted, this person has had the ITA - in the pool.
Sorry Friend. There is no change in status since I was admitted in the pool which a lot of people have been. Somebody told me that documents have to be uploaded too - and I am trying to figure out where and how.

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi

Do you have any email confirmation that you are selected?
No no....I think I was not clear enough in my last posting. I have not been selected in the draw. Just wanted to know if people have uploaded their docs.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSAHOO said:
No no....I think I was not clear enough in my last posting. I have not been selected in the draw. Just wanted to know if people have uploaded their docs.
You dont have to upload any documents now. They require the certificate/identification number for ECA and IELTS, which I assume you have already provided due to the fact that you have already been selected into the pool. Having said that, once you receive the ITA, you will be requested to upload documents subsequently.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
doubleym said:
They are supposed to release Ministerial Instructions detailing the number of ITAs etc, this appears to just be some alterations to requirements or something.
Yup, another false alarm. I'm hoping even if they don't release the ITAs today, they at least release the next draw date and reason for postponing the draw.

canadaian lover

Mar 25, 2013
Hello to every one,

Plz help me.

I have a question about express entry profile making, if some body applied for FSW in December 2014 and definitely not allotted any UCI no. then in EE profile in the column of do u applied before this EE to canada? what should we write? either Yes or No & if write no then do u think its false statement?
& if write yes then don't have UCI no and without UCI no profile not complete or not accepted? so How how can we fill this column?

Kindly answer my question its urgent for me.

Regards,
canadian lover