+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Write No.

This is confirmed by people who called CIC and got confirmation on this issue.
canadaian lover said:
Hello to every one,

Plz help me.

I have a question about express entry profile making, if some body applied for FSW in December 2014 and definitely not allotted any UCI no. then in EE profile in the column of do u applied before this EE to canada? what should we write? either Yes or No & if write no then do u think its false statement?
& if write yes then don't have UCI no and without UCI no profile not complete or not accepted? so How how can we fill this column?

Kindly answer my question its urgent for me.

Regards,
canadian lover

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
I have a masters degree from the United Kingdom, do I still need Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for Express Entry? What are my chances if I do not have ECA?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

zaidk

Aug 17, 2014
Hi Bravura78,
As far as i know... you would need ECA for master degree. Seniors can confirm ?
Without ECA EE profile can not be completed.

Thanks

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
sandy2k14 said:
What is the way to contact CIC for identifying the correct NOC. Pls help.

You have to send an email with your role and responsibilities to the mentioned email-id's, they will suggest the NOC that fits your profile.

Send an email to noc[at]workingincanada.gc.ca or noc-cnp[at]workingincanada.gc.ca

Paste your responsibilities in the mail body and not as an attachment. You should get a response in a day or two.

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
Hi guys, I keep getting a validation error saying its incomplete or not correct, I have checked a number of time but the information is correct.

This error appears on :

1) Personal Details - Education History
Question : Complete / Full academic years (with a prompt 'supported by final transcript')
What should I answer this with? I tried yes, supported by final transcript, my msc title, and many more but I still get the same error.

2) Personal Details - ID Documents
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the same error message.

3) Personal Details - Country(ies) of citizenship
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the error message.

CIC Help says to click on 'Share with CIC' but I can't seem to find it either.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Bravura78 said:
I have a masters degree from the United Kingdom, do I still need Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for Express Entry? What are my chances if I do not have ECA?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks
Of course. Why would UK be different? Only Canadian degrees are exempted from ECA.

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
Hey guys, did anyone else receive an email this morning saying that their application has been updated, to go online and check status and messages?
I got the following email from CIC at 9:28 am (EST) from donotreply @ cic.gc.ca

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: XXXXXXXXX. If this message is not for you, please delete it.
I removed my email address for privacy purposes ::) and no, I have not made any update to my profile yesterday.

I don't know what to think anymore... I remember from past visa and permit applications, when I received such email and no changes were actually made to my profile, it meant that CIC was looking into my application (I called CIC once to find out why I was receiving emails mentioning updates and messages that I did not receive in my profile)

Wonder if that means that the draw is happening today...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
shahraza87 said:
Dear members,

I have a long story to tell, I've make up my mind to apply for immigration I think in march or april 2014 for FSWP, but I have wasted my time a lot for gathering information from different consultants in Karachi, Pakistan, after saw so many difficulties in FSWP, I make up my mind for Quebec Immigration so I started preparing my self for french exam, I found one consultant who teaches french language for immigration so, I wasted my money and time in learning french from that guy in 3 months in that period Quebec cap got filled, so again I move back to FSWP, now the consultant who taught me french told me to send him my scan documents so he will send to embassy to get some kind of CFN number which he told me is case file number to secure my cap.

He told me after getting CFN without IELTS you have 60 days to do your IELTS and arrange police cert, then I'll send them to embassy to submit your case you have to give me 200 CAD more for submitting your IELTS and Police Cert plus your immigration fees as well that is I think 550 CAD.

After a week ago he sent me an email with a CFN number from some guy who seems to be any official representative of cic his email id is craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca, but I was a bit confused about the email he sent me, I have a doubt in it, and ask people here on this forum most of them told me that he is a fake consultant also craig davis is a fake representative of cic, I don't know the exact story till now, I am going to catch my consultant and ask him. He took 100 CAD from me for this CFN number.

Now I think its not much time left for me to apply in this years FSWP, so eventually, I have no choice to wait for express entry 2015.

does anybody have any idea what are the requirements for EE, do they require ECA report for it and what IELTS bands they need now from us, I don't know why they need IELTS from us, we here in Pakistan study in english language from school to phd we understand and speak english well enough to survive in any country they should give us options that who completed their 1 - 2 years of study in english are exempted from IELTS with proper document evidence from universities, this option is followed in Denmark Immigration and also in New Zealand Immigration.

CIC should also adopt this strategy if they are adopting NZ immigration style.

What do you guys say about this.

IELTS score and ECA is mandatory for Express Entry, Even if you come from England or any English Speaking countries .

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
desertfox said:
Write No.

This is confirmed by people who called CIC and got confirmation on this issue.
So,, what if a person founds ineligible for the first time, while eligible for the second time? should he put answer Yes?

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
canrushi said:
So,, what if a person founds ineligible for the first time, while eligible for the second time? should he put answer Yes?
If u were not eligible then u could not and did not apply in ee before. So you can write"no" when the system asks if u applied in ee before