+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys: Just need your advice on one thing..

I have completed my ECA on NOV 2014. But recently in WES I have seen a new system where they give you a new pdf document and opens the online access for CIC. But the thing is, the reference number of the new ECA is a bit different than the original one. I have ordered my new ECA in January.

Previous Ref #: 2629579
NEw ref#: ECA#: 2629579IMM

The date of the new ECA: Jan 18, 2015 but it also mentions "Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 07, 2014)"

So what i am confused is that for the EE profile
1. which ref #should i use? the new or the old? (i have used the old one)
2. which date should i mention the original one or the new one? (provided NOV on the profile)

PLs help...

Thanks in advance.

Khaled

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
khondokar_khaled said:
Hi guys: Just need your advice on one thing..

I have completed my ECA on NOV 2014. But recently in WES I have seen a new system where they give you a new pdf document and opens the online access for CIC. But the thing is, the reference number of the new ECA is a bit different than the original one. I have ordered my new ECA in January.

Previous Ref #: 2629579
NEw ref#: ECA#: 2629579IMM

The date of the new ECA: Jan 18, 2015 but it also mentions "Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 07, 2014)"

So what i am confused is that for the EE profile
1. which ref #should i use? the new or the old? (i have used the old one)
2. which date should i mention the original one or the new one? (provided NOV on the profile)

PLs help...

Thanks in advance.

Khaled
For soft copy WES report, it always shows the date in which you have downloaded.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
Job bank is going to be active after 26th Jan..Thats wt it reads on the CIC website !!! I hope it does not take a month for that... :mad:
Have you got a link to where it says Job Bank is active after 26th?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
doubleym said:
Have you got a link to where it says Job Bank is active after 26th?
Plz read 27th point :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#20

it mentions in the note :Candidates who create a Job Seeker Account with Job Bank between January 1 and January 25 will need to return to their Job Seeker Account after January 26 to create their profile. After January 26, candidates will be able to create their Job Seeker Account and profile without delay.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
Plz read 27th point :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#20

it mentions in the note :Candidates who create a Job Seeker Account with Job Bank between January 1 and January 25 will need to return to their Job Seeker Account after January 26 to create their profile. After January 26, candidates will be able to create their Job Seeker Account and profile without delay.
Thanks! I'd heard people talking about the 26th but nobody had provided any real info from CIC.

Sounds like half the system will be working, with Job Match coming later.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
'Hi Mr. khondokar_khaled
I have paid for ECA on Jan 8, 2015 and WES receive my all doc on Jan 22, 2015 , it's in reviewing and under processing but you said your new Ref at the end has IMM which I don't have. Mine is like that ref#281...... Is there any difference between with IMM and without IMM. Another point what do you mean by "new pdf document and opens the online access for CIC" that you mentioned in your question, I didn't get that. Would you please explain that.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
doubleym said:
Thanks! I'd heard people talking about the 26th but nobody had provided any real info from CIC.

Sounds like half the system will be working, with Job Match coming later.

Yeah!! Job match would take few months...but i have a doubt...will employers be able to view job profiles of the candidates and offer them job without the job match in place?.. coz i had read that we need to promote ourselves to get a job...so can we apply for jobs via emails, websites and all rather than waiting for Job match?/..

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
iceberge said:
'Hi Mr. khondokar_khaled
I have paid for ECA on Jan 8, 2015 and WES receive my all doc on Jan 22, 2015 , it's in reviewing and under processing but you said your new Ref at the end has IMM which I don't have. Mine is like that ref#281...... Is there any difference between with IMM and without IMM. Another point what do you mean by "new pdf document and opens the online access for CIC" that you mentioned in your question, I didn't get that. Would you please explain that.

when you make the payment you get a reference number which does not have IMM...and when the reports are prepared IMM is added to ur reference number and printed on ur reports,...and the PDF document is basically an online report that you can view untill your reports reach u...its just for reference

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
What you all think of 386 points?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
ektaahm said:
What you all think of 386 points?

No Idea untill the first draw is made !!! Mine is 413.... ::)

Dnt know if the draw wud b made considering 600 points or 1200 points because Job match is still not in place!!

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
profile signed again and got reset with inelgiblity mail

Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Re: profile signed again and got reset with inelgiblity mail

aman3159 said:
Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again
Once it shows not eligible then you have start again, like make a eligible code, log in to your account and create EE profile.

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
Please let me know the link to job bank, so that I can complete my EE profile.

Thanks

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
aliakbar.t said:
Please let me know the link to job bank, so that I can complete my EE profile.

Thanks

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843

you get this link in message by CIC once your EE profile is accepted

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
Re: profile signed again and got reset with inelgiblity mail

miltoncsekuet said:
Once it shows not eligible then you have start again, like make a eligible code, log in to your account and create EE profile.
ok if i create my profile again
will my existing codes for job bank and EE profile work???