+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Froze950 said:
Hey guys, run into some trouble here.

My IELTS result came today. I am creating my file today. They are asking me for IELTS certificate number. I do not have anything yet on that. I just have an online result.

Any suggestions when can I get that or if I can more forward with without having to fill that number.

Thanks in advance.!!
If you log in to the IELTS site and see your results, you should see an ID number further down the page.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Amitmeet said:
Hi Everyone...

My query is related to sending the university attested marks sheets to the WES. I want the evaluation report of both my Graduation Degree and Master Degree as well as my spouse/wife Graduation Degree and Master Degree. Can I send both separate envelopes issued by the respective universities with WES Reference Numbers (Two different Numbers in our case) mentioned on them in a single envelop to WES in Canada?

Kindly guide...
I think you should not take risk to save some money. It is better to send certificate such way that WES assume it is send by university and not tempered by anyone.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell plz..when will we get pdf message with ee no. And job validation code after submitting express entry profile??

raniashok

Aug 5, 2014
Hi,

I am going to apply under Express Entry Program. I have my IELTS score ready and waiting for ECA. I have done BCA and MCA from India and worked as lecturer for 6 years. My sister lives in Toronto, Ontario.
I am undergoing a divorce at present. Intial hearing is done and have final hearing in July. Will this anyhow affect my application?

Please let me know. Thanks!

jonathanepf

Jan 20, 2015
I was filling my application for the express entry and I realized that I have a job offer from a consulting firm but I do not have the LMIA. I asked them if they will support me with it but they basically need to know what is LMIA, how to get, how much does it costs, what do they need to do...

I tried to find information about this but I couldn't.

Does anybody know something about this document and how to get it?

Thank you

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
jonathanepf said:
I was filling my application for the express entry and I realized that I have a job offer from a consulting firm but I do not have the LMIA. I asked them if they will support me with it but they basically need to know what is LMIA, how to get, how much does it costs, what do they need to do...

I tried to find information about this but I couldn't.

Does anybody know something about this document and how to get it?

Thank you
Try Google, 'Canada LMIA' and you'll find what you need.

They essentially have to advertise the job for 4 weeks on multiple sites, accept applications and do interviews etc, then after 4 weeks they have to apply to ESDC and demonstrate why they couldn't find a Canadian or Permanent Resident that can do the job, if that all works out then ESDC will issue an LMIA.

You can still enter EE without it, but you won't get the additional 600 points.

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
Bhagya123 said:
HI,
I have done Masters from Andhra university(india) and having six years of experience in software and planning to apply in EE, i have below queries.

1) Do i need to create express entry profile now for completing ECA evaluation?
Getting sealed transcripts from university and evaluation of ECA will take some time, so i tought of creating profile after university provided sealed transcript.
2)Also, can someone tell me the procedure to get sealed transcripts from university

Please suggest.
Experts.... need your response please

Lex077

Nov 26, 2014
balonitra said:
I met EE requirements, and I've submitted my EE profile, and signed up for Job bank,also, my Application/profile status is "open" at the moment.

This is what I see in my profile

Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 370
[You must apply directly to Nova Scotia for provincial nomination, Google the website and review the information for Demand Express Entry PN. Good luck]

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys!

I am applying from Bangladesh for the Express Entry. It's been almost 4 days now, i am trying to submit my profile but it says "Our Online Services are currently down " And as the last week is here, i am really worried cz i might even miss the 1st draw (which i surely dont want at any cost).

PLs need ur help urgently.

Regards,
Khaled

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Try during day time, also make another attempt after it is like 12 AM at night (Bangladesh Time)

My point is, keep trying at different times of the day.

Best of Luck!

khondokar_khaled said:
Hi guys!

I am applying from Bangladesh for the Express Entry. It's been almost 4 days now, i am trying to submit my profile but it says "Our Online Services are currently down " And as the last week is here, i am really worried cz i might even miss the 1st draw (which i surely dont want at any cost).

PLs need ur help urgently.

Regards,
Khaled

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
rrealansari said:
Today i successfully submited EE profile with 330 points,, What you guys suggest about the score i recieved?
I suggest you try take IELTS again to increase your points.

N Ajay Chowdary

Oct 27, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent along with app
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Request
Sent along with app
Med's Done....
Sent along with app
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2016
LANDED..........
22-09-2016
Bhagya123 said:
Experts.... need your response please
Hi Bhagya123

You cant create your profile unless you get that eligible 67 points for FSW in which ECA is crucial document.

Now coming to your next point , getting sealed Transcripts

Am describing general procedure not specific to AU

1. In some university's you need to take A D.D (calculation: No. of documents x 40/- on the name of registrar of specific university )
2. submit with a form mentioning your certificate numbers, college details, yr of study etc.
3. They will provide you them after 1wk

In some university's

You need to submit all your certificates in xerox, with your originals they will cross check each and every certificate on the spot and return you originals.
rest of the procedure is same from dd to time duration.

Hope this will help you.

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
I did... but no luck.

What shud i do ?

Pls help///

desertfox said:
Try during day time, also make another attempt after it is like 12 AM at night (Bangladesh Time)

My point is, keep trying at different times of the day.

Best of Luck!