+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
neel_saxena said:
Hi Guys,

I have a total work exp of 4.5 years ( 2.5 years as 'Business Analyst' in Company A + 1.5 years as 'Process Expert' in Company B +5 months as Business Analyst' in Company C)

My designation in Company A & C comes under NOC list -2171 code. Should I mention my exp in Company B in the work history of my application? Will it be considered under 2171 code?

Please advise?
you have to mention all your employment in past ten years

maxwell837

Nov 6, 2014
Good day everyone,

i am interested in applying for EE,my Noc is 3211 and am about writing ielts

-,is ECA evaluation enough or do i have to also get assessment from Canadian society of medical lab science just like they do in oz EE.

-,is it advisable to apply for EE both oz and canada.

-,my wife is planning to start her Msc in uk this september,how will it affect submission of her passport,Pcc etc when the time reach and also must she write Ielts and do ECA as I am the principal applicant

5,I don't really understand the factors ratings of 1600.can you break it down simply eg am aged 35,have a B.sc,coming with my spouse/not coming with her,ielts overall 7.work experience 5 years +what will be my score? thanks

Thanks

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
rkapoor said:
Hello, I am a graduate student studying in Montreal. My studies will be completed in this summers. I would like to know:

1. Is it possible that I can create a profile in express entry and can apply for Quebec PEQ program.

Thanks
Hey rkapoor,

You can, as long as you don't say that you want to live in Quebec. If I don't get an ITA, I'll apply for QSW as well.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
open said:
I am creating my profile for express entry and there is a question that "Did you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?" what should i write Yes or No as i am in canada on a work permit
Did you apply to CIC to get a work permit ? I guess you did, if not you wouldn't have any, so the correct answer is YES

toyapple9

Jan 13, 2015
Hey neel_saxena..you need to decide,your work experience is matching to which job Code.Also,More than the designation..Job Roles and responsibilities matter..So if the listed roles and responsibilities in your letter matches to 2171 code then you can obviously choose it.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
early childhood said:
hi... I HAVE applied THRU fswp 2014 in noc 4241 early childhood educator...my query is i am also applying thru EE ....i WANTED TO KNOW THAT WHEN I SEARCH THROUGH JOBBANKS ONLINE AM and get job offer I have to add to my ee profile...so when i contact prospective employers from I NDIA WILL THEY send me offers for job...thanks too confused
Childhood educator is a regulated profession. You cant get job offer before you are certified/licensed in Canada.

For Future, CIC is planning to make certification/licensing available for non-residents of Canada, so that they can get job offer before coming to Canada.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello all

I had applied under fsw2014. but i got mail from cic that my file is returned as cap got full.
In the mail it was written that file was returned on 13th nov. 2014.
But yet i have not received my documents.

what to do?
i mailed to cic but no reply.
I. am now applying under express entry so i will require the documents.

Plz help

thank u

kuljeetcanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
vatsaltr said:
Hello all

I had applied under fsw2014. but i got mail from cic that my file is returned as cap got full.
In the mail it was written that file was returned on 13th nov. 2014.
But yet i have not received my documents.

what to do?
i mailed to cic but no reply.
I. am now applying under express entry so i will require the documents.

Plz help

Hello friends i have also applied online in Express entry in federal skilled worker stream,Total score-305,But it says job bank regustration pending,Can any one guide how to register for job bank.

thank u

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
toyapple9 said:
Hey neel_saxena..you need to decide,your work experience is matching to which job Code.Also,More than the designation..Job Roles and responsibilities matter..So if the listed roles and responsibilities in your letter matches to 2171 code then you can obviously choose it.
Hi,

I do not have the letter for roles & responsibilities from company B. so I am thinking not to put it in my application...will that cause any problems?

Thanks
Neel

massmassmass

Jan 17, 2015
Hi
Please, is there someone who can help me about NOC

I am a manager of trading company on tea business and i can't find in wich catergory my job is registred.

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
massmassmass said:
Hi
Please, is there someone who can help me about NOC

I am a manager of trading company on tea business and i can't find in wich catergory my job is registred.
My friend what are some of your duties? Sometimes people start chasing the NOC and even the title are in the NOC , but duties are totally different or more likely to be under, CIC will check that duties are more than 70% stated

suniilgupta16

Sep 4, 2014
Hi

I am not able to submit my application, whenever I try to do that it says system is under maintainence or not working.

Please suggest..

Thanks
Sunil

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
suniilgupta16 said:
Hi

I am not able to submit my application, whenever I try to do that it says system is under maintainence or not working.

Please suggest..

Thanks
Sunil
Try using different browser. If it still persists, it may just be temporarily unavailable