+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Chaitanya01

Jan 18, 2015
Hi

I am going to apply for fsw program. I have registered myself with a attorney in toronto canada who is taking care of my immigration. he has come up with ee2015. i have scored 6.5 in ielts but one module is 5.0. my advisor has told me to re-sit the exam to gain higher score. i am now unable to re-sit the exam. the firm has turned my case to self-directed job search and providing me assistance on it. they say if i resit the exam, the chances to apply thru ee2015 is promising. otherwise i cannot apply thru ee2015?
should i apply thru fsw 2014 or ee2015? what is the difference between them? kindly distinguish between these two ... or, are they same?
the reason i hired the lawyer firm because i have seen numerous cases in india, wherein, the companies promise to give you a canadian immigration assistance or a visa, and after some days they just forget us. this is the real picture goes on in major parts of india. most agents are deceivers.

Kindly suggest the best answer on this. Thanks

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaitanya01 said:
Hi

I am going to apply for fsw program. I have registered myself with a attorney in toronto canada who is taking care of my immigration. he has come up with ee2015. i have scored 6.5 in ielts but one module is 5.0. my advisor has told me to re-sit the exam to gain higher score. i am now unable to re-sit the exam. the firm has turned my case to self-directed job search and providing me assistance on it. they say if i resit the exam, the chances to apply thru ee2015 is promising. otherwise i cannot apply thru ee2015?
should i apply thru fsw 2014 or ee2015? what is the difference between them? kindly distinguish between these two ... or, are they same?
the reason i hired the lawyer firm because i have seen numerous cases in india, wherein, the companies promise to give you a canadian immigration assistance or a visa, and after some days they just forget us. this is the real picture goes on in major parts of india. most agents are deceivers.

1. Firstly FSW 2014 is closed now, So only EE is open right now through which you can submit your profile for FSW
2. You have to retake the IELTS exam.
3. The role of your Attorney probably is to find a job and LMIA for you so that you will claim 600 points.

Mira8

May 27, 2014
Dear all,
i have one question, if someone has a job offer from a company in Montreal, can we add this job offer to EE or because it's related to Quebec i don't get any points.

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
Hello,

Can I apply for EE without submitting my child's documents (passport)? because my son is just born and I am in the process of preparing his documents which is going to take a while.

Please advise!

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canrushi said:
Hello,

Can I apply for EE without submitting my child's documents (passport)? because my son is just born and I am in the process of preparing his documents which is going to take a while.

Please advise!
When you will create your profile they will not ask you to provide the child's detail,they will ask child details once you will get ITA. Hope this will work. :) :)

engineer_bangash

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
can any one clarify what is certificate of qualification (trade occupations) ?

i hav done mechanical engineering; does this certificate related to our fields ?

please comment.!!!

Verification

Jul 7, 2014
I received FSW criteria met. BUt as I tried to update some info. NOw THE FORM IS LOCKED and I am INELLIGIBLE What should I do. Any IDEA where should I call . AM from Bangladesh.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
engineer_bangash said:
can any one clarify what is certificate of qualification (trade occupations) ?

i hav done mechanical engineering; does this certificate related to our fields ?

please comment.!!!
Choose None for your case.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Verification said:
I received FSW criteria met. BUt as I tried to update some info. NOw THE FORM IS LOCKED and I am INELLIGIBLE What should I do. Any IDEA where should I call . AM from Bangladesh.
Start from first. get new code.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Mira8 said:
Dear all,
i have one question, if someone has a job offer from a company in Montreal, can we add this job offer to EE or because it's related to Quebec i don't get any points.
I think Quebec has different rule for immigrants.

psp

Dec 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
hi all,

what is the website to try searching for jobs with lima? i want to do this to add more points to express entry?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Chaitanya01 said:
Hi

Your attorney is correct. Without redoing the IELTS exam and getting at least 6 band in each category, you won't be eligible to apply for PR through FSW (which is the only criteria you can apply for right now). Even having a job offer is not going to help since the IELTS score is the minimum eligibility criteria and without a better score, you just can't apply.

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
JOb Code is missing in reply mycic aaccount

Hi i Have created EE profile today 12 hrs ago...I have recieved response in my CIC account .
In that PDF recieved JOb seeker validation code is missing.

How to register with job bank ...Pls help

(To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a . To do so, you wil ned:
1. your Expres Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seker validation code:
b) Create aprofile, indicating wher you want o live, the kind of job you are loking for, and what skils
you would bring to an employer. )

can101

Jan 1, 2015
Hi,

I have 2 questions, where I need your help.

1) Could you please confirm if the Job experience for EE should match with qualifications? Reason I am asking... I have masters in Supply chain but work experience is in finance (3 years) & project management (4 years)

2) Have to mention my last 10 years of work experience. I am planning to use 1 NOC i.e. 0111 which covers my job responsibilities of project management as well (was working as PM on finance projects) and choice total work experience 6+ years in this NOC. Is that ok?

Thanks