+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
miltoncsekuet said:
w

No need to apply separately, just click all canada or your province list . Then selected provinces and govt will pick your profile.

Thank u so much.
One of the consultant is sayng that v need to apply separately...
Is he just sayng to get the fees?

sachin82

Oct 24, 2014
Hello All,

I'm an unsuccessful FSW'14 applicant :'( & hence I'm here for EE :)`

To create a EE profile we need to have a GCKey [in my case] and I'm now not able to create one as I'm unable to access the website when clicked on "Continue to GCKey" button.

Please let me know if anybody has faced this issue and they have a solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin

canadaatul

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Ashish, How can you see how many in your NOC has applied???????????? Are you a chemical engineer???

Ashish16313 said:
8) Hi Experts,

I have Completed Registering my Profile in Job Bank without any difficulties. My EE Score is 328 & NOC is 2134.

I am hoping that I will be picked up in the first draw as I have seen that not too many people applied under this NOC if they pick up the draw based on NOC.

The only one thing I am facing difficulties is that collection of reference letters from my previous employers. None of the employers are ready to provide.

If they doesn't provide the reference letters, how to proceed further...Can any one of you give some suggestion.

Bye Ashish.

anoop-99

Jan 10, 2015
hi friends

I AM FROM INDIA ( Hyderabad )

i wanna file my new application for EE- 2015 , TELL ME , the total enclosures i have to attach with this application and fees ,, and where should i submit this application .

thanks in advance ....

canadaatul

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
I AM ALSO FROM HYDERABAD. TO SUBMIT EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI), YOU DON'T NEED TO ATTACHED ANYTHING. ONCE YOU GET INVITATION TO APPLY PR...AFTER THAT YOU NEED IELTS, WES-ECA, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, EXPERIENCE LETTERS FROM EMPLOYERS.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
canadaatul said:
I AM ALSO FROM HYDERABAD. TO SUBMIT EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI), YOU DON'T NEED TO ATTACHED ANYTHING. ONCE YOU GET INVITATION TO APPLY PR...AFTER THAT YOU NEED IELTS, WES-ECA, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, EXPERIENCE LETTERS FROM EMPLOYERS.
He doesn't need to attach IELTS but he still needs his results certificate and also ECA to gain points for education in the EE profile by entering the certificate details.

anoop-99

Jan 10, 2015
thanks so much for reply friends ,,

presently i am student of CA FINAL AND CS FINAL ( I CLEARED 3 GROUPS OUT OF 4 IN CS FINAL ) ,,

pls tell me the step 1 ,,, how can i apply for EE-2015,,, ( PLS TELL ME THE PROCEDURE )

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
when we see our profile number after creating our EOE profile online does it include applications in streams other than FSWP also . because my profile number is E000223077............if it is only FSWP it means they already have about 2230076 profiles other than me (this does not sound too encouraging)

jlspszm

Nov 5, 2014
Dear All:

I just created my profile but there is a problem for my score. I have been working part time as a teaching assistant in Canada for three years and it is equal to full time work for more than one year. But I got 0 point for the canada work experience. I believe that I should get 40 points for that part.
Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks a lot!

abstriker

Aug 30, 2014
I was filling up my EE profile and I realized that it did not ask for any of my kid information...
Im not sure if Im missing anything in EE, but juz wanted to confirm...plz help.

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
Hi all,

My spouse has only first and middle name and no surname. How ever for express entry profile i need to fill up complete name including surname. The system is not accepting information with a blank space. My Spouse's passport also does not have her surname. Has anybody come across a similar problem or has an answer or suggestion

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
abstriker said:
I was filling up my EE profile and I realized that it did not ask for any of my kid information...
Im not sure if Im missing anything in EE, but juz wanted to confirm...plz help.
even i didnot get it

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
DSAHOO said:
Hi all,

My spouse has only first and middle name and no surname. How ever for express entry profile i need to fill up complete name including surname. The system is not accepting information with a blank space. My Spouse's passport also does not have her surname. Request forum members for suggestions or answers.