+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a some queries regarding the work experience related reference letters.

- Do we need them during profile creation ? Or once nominated we need to show?

- I think some of you might know, it is practically not possible for Indian s/w companies to give you the reference letter the way CIC wants ( company letterhead , positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position, main responsibilities and duties in each position etc etc). Is there any kind of alternative available for this ?

Cheers !

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
TP424 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a some queries regarding the work experience related reference letters.

- Do we need them during profile creation ? Or once nominated we need to show?

- I think some of you might know, it is practically not possible for Indian s/w companies to give you the reference letter the way CIC wants ( company letterhead , positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position, main responsibilities and duties in each position etc etc). Is there any kind of alternative available for this ?

Cheers !
You don't need a Reference Letter to apply. Only after you get an ITA.

You can complement your reference letter by a letter from a senior colleague, plus pay stubs and / or promotion letters.

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
8) Hi Experts,

I had created my EE Profile and submitted and I got the EE No & Validation Code. In the PDF Msg, it was given two links for job bank one is short & the other one is long.

When I clicked the long link & entered, it was asking for Social Insurance No, Telephone No, Postal Code etc., ..There i got stopped and could not proceed further.

Can anyone let me know which link we have to go to create profile in Job bank and what is the procedure for creating it?

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish. 8)

JJM2788

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
2nd line updated: 25-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
Interview........
waved (Med Rec: 14-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
will go in Aug 2015
Dear members,

I am FSW 2014 Applicant and got my PER on 23rd December.
So i have my UCI number and it shows "In Process" Status.

now i want to apply Express entry. but in there i have to mention my UCI number as they ask...

My question is "if i apply for express entry, what will my ECAS shows? would it shows my FSW 2014 status or EE status?

Because i dont want to loose my FSW 2014 Tracking.

Please guide.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Once it asks u for SIN, look at the right of the screen somewhere between top and mid, you will have a tab "immigration express entry candidate", click on that and fill the details.

Ashish16313 said:
8) Hi Experts,

I had created my EE Profile and submitted and I got the EE No & Validation Code. In the PDF Msg, it was given two links for job bank one is short & the other one is long.

When I clicked the long link & entered, it was asking for Social Insurance No, Telephone No, Postal Code etc., ..There i got stopped and could not proceed further.

Can anyone let me know which link we have to go to create profile in Job bank and what is the procedure for creating it?

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish. 8)

expressJB

Jan 9, 2015
Hi All, I would like to add my common law partner to my application however she is still married. Can I do that? We've been living together for 8 years (can prove it).

Thanks in advance!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
expressJB said:
Hi All, I would like to add my common law partner to my application however she is still married. Can I do that? We've been living together for 8 years (can prove it).

Thanks in advance!
Hmm.. thats quite a legal sort of question and would depend on the law of the land whether your partner is legally ur "common law partner" or not.
Better check with some lawyer or wait for some1 in the forum who have had similar situation.

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
girishd said:
Hi guys,

I have created EE profile and job bank account .

CIC mentioned employer can contact prospective employees on the "job bank" .

But my doubt is: We are not asked to enter our skills and experience while creating "job bank" profile .
Then how employers will find a suitable profile ???
Well for now the Job bank site is not yet functional and open to the canadian employers. As of now you just have to link your Job bank account to your EE profile. I too have the doubt what and how will the pick in the last week of this month happens. ::)

Ashwaq

Dec 24, 2014
Jkal said:
Where do you see the problem lies in ur profile?
The common one are funds and ielts
thanks for reply
I've increased the fund up to 20,000 in the third profile although i am applying for 2 members
about the ielts i can't change the scores. i have 7.5, 7.5, 6.5, 6.5
i don't know where is the problem

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
sri012015 said:

IELTS:
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
Use the come to canada wizard and if it says you are eligible then note down the reference number and try to create a new EE profile by giving the eligible reference number. You can create multiple applications/profiles in EE. Good Luck :)

Ashwaq

Dec 24, 2014
MoDoXy said:
Ohh noo. We are very similar. I was afraid to create another profile. But I have to, I have just had a baby. I will create the profile as soon as I get the ID for my new born daughter.

By the way, are you FSW 2014 applicant?

I suspect two things:
1- I am a FSM 2014 applicant and I got a refusal saying that my job description doesn't match NOC code.
2- I entered somehow wrong information with IELTS and WES scores (ID of the documents)

I think we need to ask CIC. Have you found an email address o contact?
No, i am still looking for any contact details

Shiva59

Nov 3, 2014
sri012015 said:

IELTS:
Hi ,

I am sure you will be eligible for Express Entry. May be please check all the options again may be some where you have done some mistake I guss.
better mention funds as 18000 . You can edit the application like below
Login To express Entry page
You can find button like this "Check Status and Messages"
Click the button then it may redirect to other page where you can find "View Submitted Application"
just click that you may be redirected to your profile there you can check and modify your application.
Once you have done modifying your application then you have an option "Save and Exist" that will update your profile information.

I hope this information may help you I guss

Shiva59

Nov 3, 2014
phsetaknev said:
Well for now the Job bank site is not yet functional and open to the canadian employers. As of now you just have to link your Job bank account to your EE profile. I too have the doubt what and how will the pick in the last week of this month happens. ::)
Even I have the same doubt when we can mention our skills in Job Bank. we don't know on what bases they are picking the candidates from pool. If they pick based on skills it will be really great :)