+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Hi,

If we opt for IELTS exam twice, then do our 1st IELTS score is not counted for evaluation? What if I want to proceed with 1st IETLS score itself and not 2nd IELTS score?

Regards
Hardi

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardi said:
Hi,

If we opt for IELTS exam twice, then do our 1st IELTS score is not counted for evaluation? What if I want to proceed with 1st IETLS score itself and not 2nd IELTS score?

Regards
Hardi

you can proceed with either no matters but it need to be valid at the time of submission ....there is no thing like your 1st ielts gets cancelled after you give another..it is only a misconception

Ashwaq

Dec 24, 2014
MoDoXy said:
Hello All

I have filled myCIC profile and submitted it. I got a mail today saying that my profile is ineligible. I don't understand why. I did my questionaire and was eligible at that time.

Please help me what to do.

Mail I got is below:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.
You can also apply directly to a province or territory through the
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on .
Date:
Email:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
Hi,
I got the same response although i was eligible in come to canada questionnaire
I created new profile but got prompt email with same response
Did you manage to solve it or figure out the reason for that?

Dkanchan

Sep 1, 2014
Hi,
I am a FSW applicant - CIC Application received date is 15th Dec. While the status of my application, whether or not it falls within the cap or not, is unknown at the moment.

Now my question is this... Can I initiate the express entry process while I await status on my FSW application? Is there an CIC issue over multiple applications with them (technically the two applications will be under 2 separate programs -1st Application FSW And 2nd Express Entry)

Please advise.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
I heard the British Columbia PNP program is on from today onwards.. Have anyone started the process.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
hello to everyone,
please I have a question regarding the job bank account. I create the job bank account by using the link
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 and put the EE profile number and Job seeker validation code.
But after doing this it appears a window which said Job match coming soon. There is no possibility to create a profile. please can anyone tell me which is the right way?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Hello Everyone,

I am sure most of you would either have created a profile or would be in the process of creating it.
A quick question regarding the Canadian Experience.

I have worked at Client location in Canada as part of my onsite assignment, however I was still employed with my offshore company.
The question is, how to claim the points for my Canadian experience??

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
Can some one explain me about British columbia PNP program? I came to knw that it needs a job offer for applying... so what are the ways for it? in context to Express Entry...

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
I saw some people quoting that they got nominated by certain province can someone tell me how did they get it so.. n also guide me for any province...

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read somewhere that it is mandatory to create profile on "Canada job bank " along with Express Entry profile . I have finished filling the Express Entry detail , but did not see anywhere they asked for "Canada job bank" profile or something .

Am I missing anything ..anywhere ???

Mech09

Sep 14, 2014
Dear friends,
I did bachelors mechanical engineering 4 years in anna university Chennai, simultaneously I did BBA and MBA in Alagappa University through distance education.
B.E - 2002-2006 regular
BBA - 2002-2005 distance
MBA - 2005-2007 distance . I used my B.E degree for WES evaluation and the result is four years Canadian equivalency. I didn't use distance education.
For express entry I would like to get boost my point through masters or two or more post secopndary degree.so i have a plan to do WES for both my B.E and BBA MBA send for assessment once again.how the result will come either its masters or they only consider regular degree only. Distance education university accredited by UGC, recognized by tamilnadu govt.
Kindly suggest your valuable opinion.

simone.hamati

Apr 30, 2013
Dear friends,
Hope you are good.
My husdand would apply to the new express entry, and I will accompany him. He has all his documents prepared. So my question is : should I do ECA report too (even if I'm not the main applicant), would this step increase our chances to be chosen?
And if yes, I am a pharmacist and I also did a MBA, so which one should I have ECA report for? Both of them or just the MBA?
Thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
simone.hamati said:
Dear friends,
Hope you are good.
My husdand would apply to the new express entry, and I will accompany him. He has all his documents prepared. So my question is : should I do ECA report too (even if I'm not the main applicant), would this step increase our chances to be chosen? Your ECA would surely increased his score, eventually his chances too.

And if yes, I am a pharmacist and I also did a MBA, so which one should I have ECA report for? Both of them or just the MBA? Go for Both.
Thanks

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Hi Folks,

I have a question regarding proof of funds. While filling the EE profile say I mention my proof of funds as 13000 CAD.
But say, a few months from now, the exchange rate for CAD increases and the funds in my account amount to < 13000 CAD.

What happens then? It will seem like I have given incorrect information.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

ostravar

Jan 4, 2013
Hi,

I have four years of experience in Canada - Toronto profession NOC 7283 a Tile setter.I work full-time and work permit under what program I log on EXPRES ENTRY. Now I'm outside Canada and am looking for work permit

Thanks for the reply

Igor