+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
please solve my problem,i hired a consultant for my fsw 2014 but as my docs reached on 24 dec i am planning to apply for ee.
q1)consultant is saying dnt do it on ur own,ifu fill any entry wrong ur fsw application will also be cancelled???
q2)what to fill in the uci field as no uci withme???
q3)shall i wait tillfeb draw for some communication for fsw,my score for ee would be 357 nd fsw 71..please suggest

lakhwindr

Sep 18, 2014
jainad said:
try adding a blank space or a dot ( . ) or * or , or + or something similar. Try once.
any special character isn't allowed. neither (.) dot, nor space( ) . I had similar problem. I used "Lakhwinder" as my given name and "Singh" as last one here to go ahead on this.. :( Not sure, if that's the right approach here. Could any of the senior please confirm.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
sherlin62 said:
please solve my problem,i hired a consultant for my fsw 2014 but as my docs reached on 24 dec i am planning to apply for ee.
q1)consultant is saying dnt do it on ur own,ifu fill any entry wrong ur fsw application will also be cancelled???
q2)what to fill in the uci field as no uci withme???
q3)shall i wait tillfeb draw for some communication for fsw,my score for ee would be 357 nd fsw 71..please suggest
1. It doesnt matter and your consultant is simply trying to make more money. Go ahead and apply yourself.
2. Put 000000 or just say n/a
3. SInce its draw based, you can wait for a few draw as many of us will, and then decide as we all will have a clear picture by then.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
simone.hamati said:
Dear friends,
Hope you are good.
My husdand would apply to the new express entry, and I will accompany him. He has all his documents prepared. So my question is : should I do ECA report too (even if I'm not the main applicant), would this step increase our chances to be chosen?
And if yes, I am a pharmacist and I also did a MBA, so which one should I have ECA report for? Both of them or just the MBA?
Thanks
Hi Simone,

If u do ur ECA, it will increase ur husband's point by 10. And besides, u will also be able to apply for u. So there will be two applications from ur family and im sure it will increase ur chance of being selected.

But yes it is only applicable if u r willing to work.

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Do we need to add ECA details at the time of creating EE profile?

I have applied for ECA but haven't obtained the report yet. Can I submit my EE profile without these details? Seems like it allows you to submit but I am not sure if its ok or not. Also, do we need to submit ECA for secondary education also? or only post secondary. I am applying under FSWP and I am a PhD student here in Canada.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
It will be draws for applicants without Valid job offer, so everyone stands a chance if you have a high score under the "non arranged employment" candidates

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Re: Do we need to add ECA details at the time of creating EE profile?

jilaniroy said:
I have applied for ECA but haven't obtained the report yet. Can I submit my EE profile without these details? Seems like it allows you to submit but I am not sure if its ok or not. Also, do we need to submit ECA for secondary education also? or only post secondary. I am applying under FSWP and I am a PhD student here in Canada.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
You can, but u need not to. ur application will be incomplete and u wont be able to submit it. Secondly, u wont be awarded any point for it. without point, ur application will be of less value and will be less likely to be selected. So u better wait till u get ur ECA report.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
rvssrajesh said:
hi all
need some suggestions regarding the express entry program..
as I had low scores of L,W,R- 6 and S- 6.5, I tried to check the eligibility foe EE program
and it shows ineligible. I think ielts is the only reason of my profile to be ineligible.
I dont even have an option of re-taking ielts until march as the dates got closed.
I think I only have an option of applying PNP, else will it still be possible under FSWP?? So would it be recommended as of now with my profile:

exp: 4-5 years non-canadian
canadian work exp: no
enough of funds
Eca of bachelor degree under process, expecting by this month end
marital status- single

So is it better going with pnp program or better that I retake the test..
response appreciated. Thanks

Are you sure it's because of IELTS? because your score is around 340 i suppose.

If you improve your IELTS score it will no doubt bring up your profile much much more. All you need is to score 7 in all the bands to shift your score to over 370 so its definitely advisable.

Nevertheless please check all the information you have included in your profile, as it shouldnt be ineligible.
Have you calculated if you score 67 based on FSW scoring system?

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newGirl_sk said:
Are you sure it's because of IELTS? because your score is around 340 i suppose.

If you improve your IELTS score it will no doubt bring up your profile much much more. All you need is to score 7 in all the bands to shift your score to over 370 so its definitely advisable.

Nevertheless please check all the information you have included in your profile, as it shouldnt be ineligible.
Have you calculated if you score 67 based on FSW scoring system?

Regards,
NewGirl_sk
Am not sure where I got wrong, might be in some other section of application or with a low score of ielts itself..
As said above, I believe that I had to be eligible as you do.. I had a total score of 354 when calculated.. so still in a bit of confusion of what to do..

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Any tips folks??

A quick question regarding the Canadian Experience.

I have worked at Client location in Canada as part of my onsite assignment, however I was still employed with my offshore company.
The question is, how to claim the points for my Canadian experience??Its less than 2 years

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
rvssrajesh said:
Am not sure where I got wrong, might be in some other section of application or with a low score of ielts itself..
As said above, I believe that I had to be eligible as you do.. I had a total score of 354 when calculated.. so still in a bit of confusion of what to do..
I got the same issue when i created my profile first.
It has to do with "number of academic years". You may have mentioned 4 or something,
you need to mention the total number of years you have studied

Elementary/Primary School : 7
Secondary/High School : 5
University College: 4
Masters : 1 or 2
Total : 7+5+4 ( + 1 or 2) = 16 (17 or 18)

When i created my profile based on this calculation the second time, i got through.
You may be making some such silly mistake. Just minutely scan your profile and spot such gaps. If in doubt you can post it here.

EDIT: Use only the number of years that is mentioned in your assessment ECA report. I was misinformed that it must be 16. But it must be according to number of years as per canadian equivalency. (in my case 4)

If you have assessed more than one degree, then make a separate entry for each one and include the number of years for each of these degrees separately. Apologies for confusion earlier.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newGirl_sk said:
I got the same issue when i created my profile first.
It has to do with "number of academic years". You may have mentioned 4 or something,
you need to mention the total number of years you have studied

Elementary/Primary School : 7
Secondary/High School : 5
University College: 4
Masters : 1 or 2
Total : 7+5+4 ( + 1 or 2) = 16 (17 or 18)

When i created my profile based on this calculation the second time, i got through.
You may be making some such silly mistake. Just minutely scan your profile and spot such gaps. If in doubt you can post it here.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

Can you post me the link of the ee eligibility , as i tried to check it on this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

I was not asked for any details of the above mentioned education details in the 'come to canada' tool where i checked my profile eligibility.

Thanks