Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
SJTZ said:
Its not only about score. Its about increasing chance of being enlisted in several pool. The candidate pool will be created according to NOC. So if you have ur profile in more than one NOC, there is a chance that ur chance of being including in several pool will be higher.
This is not clear to me. I haven't read information stating that CIC draws will be NOC-oriented nor the concept of pools per NOC. Could you please provide some link where I can find this.

mramosr85

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
FSWCIO said:
Hmm... What my thought is... Like for example all plumbers around the world scores high in the pool than obviously canada won't invite millions of plumbers all year round. There must be a global cap against each category to balance all noc. So if anyone with lower scores than a plumber with a job offer or potential skill will also be invited even they have lower scores than plumber. They would limit the invite each month for each category to balance this and they have to otherwise possibly some certain noc will get all those invite and even though canada need other skilled worker but for scoring low in pool they won't get invite which is not logical. Hope I cleared it out. :)
I got your point but this is still a not-so-clear aspect of the process. I haven't found any official information about CIC draws being NOC-oriented.

mramosr85

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Yatish_theone said:
Dear friends,

Please help in this point system.

I got R- 7.5 , L - 7 , S - 7, W - 7
Single
B-tech
Working in IT from past 6.5 years
Job code 2171
How much points I collect out of 1200.
Never worke in Canada nor hve any offer.

Please help folks,

Yatish Sharma
1. Convert IELTS results to CLB.
R- 7.5 = CLB 9
L - 7 = CLB 7
S - 7 = CLB 9
W - 7 = CLB 9
Confirm here: http://ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html

2. Calculate your points with this online tool:
http://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

3. If you want to confirm your points using the official matrix go to:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Good luck!

mramosr85

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
skepar said:
Is there any difference between LMIA for Temporary Work Permit and EE?
What should be mentioned on the LMIA document to be eligible for EE application?
LMIA is a standard document that allows employers to hire a qualified foreign national if they have been unable to find a qualified Canadian or permanent resident. There is only one LMIA. EE does not impose changes in this established document.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi
I got IELTS L & R -5.5 && W&S-6 overall Band 6.

Am I eligible to apply any PNP or regular process for PR to Canada under NOC 1111,1212,1112.
and i have overall 13 years exp.
I have done WES and My wife also done Masters.

Please advise..me.

thanks
Maytoss

mramosr85

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Is there any online resource to see all PNPs' requirements at a glance? If I want to know which province I might be elegible for, do I have to necessarily visit each province website?

gaurav.dudhat

May 12, 2014
I have got only 376 points out of 600 points. :(

I already applied in FSW-14, but the cap got full till they reach to my application.

I do not know if EE is going to be helpful for the candidates like me or not.....

Can anyone please tell the chances for the score 376 ?

amol

Jun 17, 2013
hi guys i need your help. Is it necessary to have a 1 year of experience in skilled level to apply for experss entry?

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
amol said:
hi guys i need your help. Is it necessary to have a 1 year of experience in skilled level to apply for experss entry?
Yes it is.. and the experience has to be at NOC 0, A or B level.. However whether the job should be within any specific NOC code (like in FSW 2014) is still not clear to me.. seniors any insight on NOC codes??

janus205

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey,are there any quotas under express entry? or they just select highest scorers. i mean is there ant list of professions? i want to apply as a medical doctor :mad:

asdfg942

Aug 22, 2013
I wish to know if there were any indication in Ministerial instructions about ITA intended to be offered for those without Job offer or Provincial Nomination?

I couldn't find this info anywhere in backgrounders/newsletters/ministerial instructions or even in CIC website.

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
I received an email from CIC yesterday in night (UAE Time) which describes about EE process.

Express Entry: what it means for potential candidates
Starting in January 2015, Express Entry will be your first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. Express Entry is not a new immigration program; it is simply a way to electronically and effectively manage applications under the following key economic immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs.

Here's how it works:

- You will complete an online Express Entry profile. If you meet program criteria, you will be placed in a pool of candidates.

- To complete your online Express Entry profile, you will need to create a Job Seeker Account with Job Bank so you can view jobs from employers in Canada and begin applying to jobs. Job Bank is an electronic listing of jobs provided by employers from everywhere across Canada.

- You should also promote yourself to employers directly or through private sector job boards and recruiters or other means.

- We will rank all candidates in the pool based on the information entered into their Express Entry profile including skills, work experience, language ability, education and other factors that lead to economic success in Canada.

- We will only invite the highest-ranked candidates from the pool to apply for permanent residence.

- You are not guaranteed to be invited. Candidates with job offers supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment or a provincial/territorial nomination will be awarded enough bonus points to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates. A Labour Market Impact Assessment allows employers to hire a qualified foreign national if they have been unable to find a qualified Canadian or permanent resident. Provinces and territories have access to the Express Entry pool and can select candidates through their Provincial Nominee Programs.

- Candidates who receive an Invitation to Apply will then be able to complete an electronic Application for Permanent Residence.

- Under Express Entry most applications for permanent residence will be processed within six months or less.

Learn more about the application process at: www.canada.ca/ExpressEntry.

We look forward to providing you with more updates on how Express Entry will work for you.

Stay tuned for our next email,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
UNQUOTE

rbshah

Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

Regarding PNP through Express Entry scheme, Language requirement will remain same (e.g. min CLB 7) or different?

Thanks in advance.