ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
mramosr85 said:
Quick EE guide:

1. Read "How Express Entry will work"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp

2. Determine what economic program are you elegible for: FSWP, FST, CEC. To enter EE you must be eligible for at least one of these.
If you classify for one then you're are eligible in EE and makes sense to create your EE profile.

3. Resolve basic requisites (these are required to be able to fill out your EE profile):
3.1 Take a language test (IELTS for most people)
3.2 Get your Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

4. Calculate your EE score.
4.1 Convert your IELTS to CLB: http://ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html
4.2 Calculate your EE score: http://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html
4.3 Learn the details of the ranking system here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

5. See estimates of candidates' ranking and where you stand on this spreadsheet:
http://tinyurl.com/mwstg52

6. Please enter your own score and details to contribute to stats:
http://tinyurl.com/ke3hjef

Good luck!

Hi
Need help with a doubt. Would CIC check if my educational qualitfication matches with my work experience. For example I am a Business Analyst,.but with a commerce background. Can I apply under noc 2171 in EE? One of the consultants told me that CIC would mandatorily check this and that I am not eligible to apply under this category..Pls advise

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Krishna27 said:
Hi
Need help with a doubt. Would CIC check if my educational qualitfication matches with my work experience. For example I am a Business Analyst,.but with a commerce background. Can I apply under noc 2171 in EE? One of the consultants told me that CIC would mandatorily check this and that I am not eligible to apply under this category..Pls advise
No. Your job needs to be in category NOC 0, A or B, doesnt have to be related to your education

Krishna27

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
tiffany123 said:
No. Your job needs to be in category NOC 0, A or B, doesnt have to be related to your education
Thanks tiffany, could you throw some light on what 0 A and B is? All I know is that there are several NOC's and that one can apply under any of those...thanks

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Krishna27 said:
Thanks tiffany, could you throw some light on what 0 A and B is? All I know is that there are several NOC's and that one can apply under any of those...thanks
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/html/matrix.html

hope this helps

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
adisean said:
What are the minumum points required for Express Entry?
Can applicant with small amount or no points for AGE still make it to enter EE?
Any possibility if have some other points in other criteria, or no possibility since must meet one of Federal program points with minimum 67 points?

This confuses me.... ???

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
hello Seniors,
I need some help.....i recently got by ECA done from WES....they did assessment for just my masters degree but not the bachelors. My question is in order to get additional points for skills transferability they need 2 or more post secondary program credentials ( 1 of which should be 3 or more years in length). So do I need to assess my bachelor degree also or they will provide me points for bachelor degree based on assessment of my masters
Thanks in advance

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
List of occupations for Express Entry dropped?

I am reading thisthe article Express entry could sideswipe high-skilled foreign workers on cbcDotca (I cant post links :'() and it says

The federal government has also decided that starting Jan. 1, at the of the launch of express entry, it will abandon a list of 50 eligible occupations it was using to recruit high-skilled immigrants. Instead, the government will allow employers to decide what jobs need filling.
and also...

"The reforms to the economic immigration system and the introduction of express entry have rendered the occupation list approach unnecessary," Sonia Lesange told CBC News in an email.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
hedonist10 said:
hello Seniors,
I need some help.....i recently got by ECA done from WES....they did assessment for just my masters degree but not the bachelors. My question is in order to get additional points for skills transferability they need 2 or more post secondary program credentials ( 1 of which should be 3 or more years in length). So do I need to assess my bachelor degree also or they will provide me points for bachelor degree based on assessment of my masters
Thanks in advance
Hey.. they did the same for me.. my Masters docs reached them much b4 I cud dispatch the bachelors docs .. they just evaluated my Masters and gave Canadian masters equivalent report.. As far as the education points are concerned, we will get the points for Masters even though Bachelors is not evaluated..but as u rightly pointed we may not score the full 50 points under skill transferability sections that combine education with language and education with foreign work experience..this is my understanding.. do let us know if u learn more about it..

gaurav.dudhat

May 12, 2014
mramosr85 said:
Check this spreadsheet:
http://tinyurl.com/mwstg52

Look at the summary. The big fight is expected to be between 350-400, where most candidates will stand. Your score of 376 points is not bad since the median was 366. Don't get discouraged. Check for yourself and share....

It is still a mystery how helpful EE is going to be for candidates below 400. It all depends on how many ITAs will be issued and for which NOCs, which remains unknown as far as I know.
Thanks for the reply :)

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
runaway982 said:
I have one question. What if our NOC is in more than one criteria. My husband`s education and knowledge is suitably for 2 NOC criteria. Witch should we choose?
Under express entry system, a candidate can show multiple occupatios. So your husband can show both.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
bob2015 said:
Can applicant with small amount or no points for AGE still make it to enter EE?
Any possibility if have some other points in other criteria, or no possibility since must meet one of Federal program points with minimum 67 points?

This confuses me.... ???
67 point system will become invalid with the launch of express entry. If u have enough points from experienc, language, education, spouse points etc then you can apply.

From CIC gazette, it is clear that express entry system is favorable for applicants in their twenties, having three years experience, and with very good language skills (CLB level 9 or higher)

And candidats with a provincial nomination or with a valid Canadian job offer with LMIA will go through if they can just manage to meet basic requirements.

shoebahmed

Dec 18, 2014
Hi,
Need small help on ECA
I am from India and completed 16 years of Education
10 years - SSC (Class 1 to Class 10)
3 year - Diploma (Electronics and Telecommunication)
3 year - Bachelors in Engineering (Electronics)

For ECA, do I have to send transcripts for both Diploma and Bachelors. Plz help to answer this question.

Thanks
Shoeb
joelmath said:
Hey.. they did the same for me.. my Masters docs reached them much b4 I cud dispatch the bachelors docs .. they just evaluated my Masters and gave Canadian masters equivalent report.. As far as the education points are concerned, we will get the points for Masters even though Bachelors is not evaluated..but as u rightly pointed we may not score the full 50 points under skill transferability sections that combine education with language and education with foreign work experience..this is my understanding.. do let us know if u learn more about it..

hossaingp

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can any one please explain the requirement called"Have you worked in a trade or as a tradesperson during the last 10 years?"
What sort of trade or profession is indicated by this? and What can be done to obtain this score?
Your feedback is much appreciated.

ssharwan

Dec 18, 2014
Hi Folks,

I am filing my LMIA this week. So once the express entry is launched can I go ahead and file my PR in Express Entry Jan 2015 stating my LMIA is in progress?
Or should I need to wait for the LMIA response?

Thanks in advance