ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
shahraza87 said:
I have applied through a consultant in Karachi, Pakistan, he applied my case in following steps:

Step 1:
He sent my scan documents to cic without IELTS, Police certificate and settlement funds.

Step 2:
He told me that you have to pay 100 CAD to get a CFN number this means that you have reserved your file number CC-9182172819AH82, he send me this CFN last month on email, he received this email from craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca. When I ask him, how can I confirm this CFN online he said you're not able to check at this stage once you provide me IELTS and Police Certficate then you can check your status online.

Step 3:
Now he is telling me to do IELTS with 6.0 bands and arrange police certificate then I will send them again to cic which will cost you 200 CAD which is refundable if you refuse.

He also told me that you do not have to show settlement funds because your sister lives there she will become your sponsor so you're exempted to show settlement funds.

REPORT FRAUD - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

AGAIN FYI - Pl throw questions on appropriate threads

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
shahraza87 said:
Yes its Islamabad, but I need cic official representative email to whom I can ask my query and confirm my case can you please help me.

Strictly- this thread is for EE - questions pertaining to others should go to appropriate thread for better answers or send me PM

Answer to your question - You dont get email id of phone # of CIC representative - if thats the case - 4,00,000 people would call daily -

Pl Resort to available Protocols and lodge CSC

good luck

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Kishore_c said:
Hi can anyone help me in which is Genuine Canada immigration consultancies in Hyderabad/India.
As I am preparing for express entry for Jan 2015.

Thank You,
Kishore
You do not need a consultant

What u need is

Time
Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines on CIC
This forum links/info and valuable answers

****Do it yourself will save u money****

good luck

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi everyone,

Hope you are waiting for the express entry like me. Last few days i was searching information about express entry system but I did not get enough information. Only one think I got is that, I have to create a Expression of Interest in Job Bank web site. My question is who will select my profile, A canadian company or govt? And when it will be selected? in every week or every month period?

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi everyone,

Hope you are waiting for the express entry like me. Last few days i was searching information about express entry system but I did not get enough information. Only one think I got is that, I have to create a Expression of Interest in Job Bank web site. My question is who will select my profile, A canadian company or govt? And when it will be selected? in every week or every month period?
As per CIC, Canadian govt would provide a job bank website where, interested candidates create their profile online with their education, age, experience and other details like ielts. Employers will browse profiles based on their requirements or needs. One way we can assume this is like a job portal where employers search for profiles when required(here it is for future requirements).

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

This is really helpful. As some one who is trying to understand stuffs from the beginning this is really informative ! Thanks. :)
I have one query -

At the moment I have just decided to apply for EE15. Curently i do not have anything in place ( IELTS , ECA etc etc).
The next IELTS General exam date is on 29th Jan for me . Would it not be too late in case the process starts early January ? :(

In phase 1 (Expression of interest) , would we need to provide the IELTS details as compulsory ?

What I understood is the Phase 1 is only profile creation. The other details would be required once any employer selects the profile and then asks you to apply for the PR in next 60 days. Am I correct ?

Madhu4ever

Oct 29, 2014
Yes.. I think we should be ready with IELTS score and credentials assessment for the profile updation.
Seniors.. please help..!!

TP424 said:
Hi Guys,

This is really helpful. As some one who is trying to understand stuffs from the beginning this is really informative ! Thanks. :)
I have one query -

At the moment I have just decided to apply for EE15. Curently i do not have anything in place ( IELTS , ECA etc etc).
The next IELTS General exam date is on 29th Jan for me . Would it not be too late in case the process starts early January ? :(

In phase 1 (Expression of interest) , would we need to provide the IELTS details as compulsory ?

What I understood is the Phase 1 is only profile creation. The other details would be required once any employer selects the profile and then asks you to apply for the PR in next 60 days. Am I correct ?

sappal

Aug 29, 2011
Ratings: +0

Hello sir i want to apply for canada immigration please see my details and suggest im eligible for exprees entry program

age 29years

relative in canada yes

ielts 5.5 L6,R5.5 W5,S5

Education:
June 2007------------------- B.Sc completed (bachelor degree)
May 2009 - April 2010----working(full time)
July 2010 - June 2012---------- ITI electrician
Work Ex:
July 2007-April 2009 ------------ 1 years 10 months
July 2010-June 2012 (part time)---------- (28 hr/ week)
28*52weeks per years=1456/1950=.746*2=1.6 years)
July 2012 - June 2013 ------------- till working

ECA is require for bachelor degree and trade certificate (electrician

pls repy

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
sappal said:
Ratings: +0

Hello sir i want to apply for canada immigration please see my details and suggest im eligible for exprees entry program

age 29years

relative in canada yes

ielts 5.5 L6,R5.5 W5,S5

Education:
June 2007------------------- B.Sc completed (bachelor degree)
May 2009 - April 2010----working(full time)
July 2010 - June 2012---------- ITI electrician
Work Ex:
July 2007-April 2009 ------------ 1 years 10 months
July 2010-June 2012 (part time)---------- (28 hr/ week)
28*52weeks per years=1456/1950=.746*2=1.6 years)
July 2012 - June 2013 ------------- till working

ECA is require for bachelor degree and trade certificate (electrician

pls repy

Attend IELTS again. get minimum 6.0 in every module.

manojk141

Jun 13, 2014
punjab
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
I have a question reg. WES assessment.
I have done Graduation in Commerce(B.Com) from Guru Nanak Dev university, and after that done M.B.A. (Finance) from SMU.
For WES do i need to get the certificates attested from both universities of The higher degree i.e. MBA verfication only will solve the purpose.

Regards

Manoj

Nov 21, 2014
Hi ,

I'm planning to proceed with the application status of FSWP to canada. But just a thought as there are many representative luring helping in the procedures to be made. Just confused is it good to look for an respresentative or is it possible that we can fill up the forms at our end itself without the involvement of these people.

If so could you please advise me on the procedure to be intiated with

Thanks in advance