ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mission_FSW said:
Hi All,

I am planning to get my educational credentials validated by WES.

Here - http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

After I apply online, will I get any reply or intimation when to send the documents for verification to WES?

TIA :)
After you initiate an application with WES and pay you should send your documents. Notification will be sent by them when they receive your documents.

It's a little of topic to discuss about WES here, if you want more info there is a thread regarding WES applications http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network-here-t144803.0.html

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
astro313 said:
After you initiate an application with WES and pay you should send your documents. Notification will be sent by them when they receive your documents.

It's a little of topic to discuss about WES here, if you want more info there is a thread regarding WES applications http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network-here-t144803.0.html
Thanks Astro.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mission_FSW said:
Just 1 more quick question:

Say I miss a document while sending, can i send it later separately for verification?
As I know , YES you can send it later , keep in mind that sending with DHL or TNT costs a lot :eek:

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can use FedEx too , just don't miss any document cause it will cost you more

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
Thanks Astro!

Again say, I have done my class-10 and class-12 exams both from board/university "X". My 4-year B.Tech degree is from university "Y".

Do I need to contact both my universities X and Y, and they'll send the docs separately to WES?

I asked there but nobody is responding. :(

Please advise.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mission_FSW said:
Thanks Astro!

Again say, I have done my class-10 and class-12 exams both from board/university "X". My 4-year B.Tech degree is from university "Y".

Do I need to contact both my universities X and Y, and they'll send the docs separately to WES?

I asked there but nobody is responding. :(

Please advise.
WES doesn't evaluate your class 10 or 12 mark sheets. In fact, CIC needs only your degrees to be evaluated. I have done the same in the past. Fortunately, I received full-points for my education. All the best!

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
shrinivas1980 said:
WES doesn't evaluate your class 10 or 12 mark sheets. In fact, CIC needs only your degrees to be evaluated. I have done the same in the past. Fortunately, I received full-points for my education. All the best!
Thanks. Glad to know that.

So, I will just contact my university "Y" and ask them to send the degree marksheets to CIC sealed in an official envelope.

Am I missing anything or this is all for WES part?

Also, are there any caveats/common-mistakes where one can go wrong with WES and money is wasted? (Just want to ensure, everything is fine)

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Follow FSW link on WES - has it all

option - 1 - send sealed Transcripts in an envelope to WES direct
option - 2 - allow university to electronically transmitt to wes

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
terki said:
Follow FSW link on WES - has it all

option - 1 - send sealed Transcripts in an envelope to WES direct
option - 2 - allow university to electronically transmitt to wes
Thanks.

option 1 looks better.

CandianDreams

Nov 12, 2014
Hi all
I am planning for the EE.
I have prepared to send my documents to WES for ECA.

What are the next steps,please guide.
Thanks

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
All who are still planning to apply for 2173 software engineers ..! Latest cap updated..its full now. Start preparing yourself....for EE 2015.
Me too in the same boat waiting for EE. ;D

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Ileagbaje said:
Hi,i am also waiting for the January take off and have my IELTS scores ready but what is the full meaning of your ECA?
Educational Credential Assessment. This is done by WES, you need to send sealed transcripts (issued by university) of your degree certificates(including individual mark sheets). Then once your degree is validated you will receive ECA from WES.
Whole process will take around 2-4 weeks

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Waqas.A said:
Hi All,

I have read about EE-2015 on many forums/blogs. One thing is for sure that now arranged employment will be of pivotal importance in EE-2015 PR.

I have one query in my mind, if you got picked by an employer from EE Pool and then you start processing your case which will take 4-6 months, i suppose. Now will that employer wait for this much time for you, as most of the employer need the resources on ground ASAP. Will this amount of time be acceptable to employers in Canada ??

~ Cheers
Do you think there is any other alternative to employers other than waiting, as current programs too take same time for processing and also have a cap limit.