Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
inder14 said:
aquaman0423 said:
Ur inbox is full again. Please clean up as PM are not going to u.

Ur answer regarding affidavit is Yes. Go make an affidavit declaring that the two names are of one person only.

Good luck with ur application.

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what all of you think that in Express Entry employers will send invitations to apply to candidates in majority.Is it will be simple process ?

CNICG

Nov 1, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply to earlier post. Sad lesson learned, only Canadian Lawyers in good standing or Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants can provide immigration advice for a fee. When in doubt consult www.cic.gc.ca or http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/home.cfm If the deal sounds too good to be true it most likely is!

Ash_6

Nov 9, 2014
Hello Super King,

Thanks a lot for the info...I'm a new joinee here :)

Please let me know the exact links to search for Embedded/Linux developer openings for 8-10yrs experience.
I'm searching since 1 month..but no success :mad:

Thanks in Adv..pls do reply asap

sappal

Aug 29, 2011
Hello sir i want to apply for canada immigration please see my details and suggest im eligible for exprees entry program

age 29years

relative in canada yes

ielts 5.5 L6,R5.5 W5,S5

Education:
June 2007------------------- B.Sc completed (bachelor degree)
May 2009 - April 2010----working(full time)
July 2010 - June 2012---------- ITI electrician
Work Ex:
July 2007-April 2009 ------------ 1 years 10 months
July 2010-June 2012 (part time)---------- (28 hr/ week)
28*52weeks per years=1456/1950=.746*2=1.6 years)
July 2012 - June 2013 ------------- till working

ECA is require for bachelor degree and trade certificate (electrician

pls repy

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my allover banking experience is 6 years if i leave this job and join new companywill it effect for the eligibility?
My qualification is MBA where should i apply for ICAS or WES????

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
terki said:
answered u - you are ok to apply today on fsw-AEO category
I've already applied in August but still nothing from CIC.
The only thing that bothers me is that the NOC under I applied is not one of the 50 NOCs for this year but because I already have AEO I believe I am eligible.

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
On the job offer in Canada:
I am currently in Canada working for my company on Intra company transfer (Closed WP). I started working in Canada from June 2014 and I have a secondment letter till Sep 2015 from my HR Canada..Does this qualify as a Job offer in Canada..

Please provide your expert views..Thanks..

I apologize if this was answered before in earlier forums..

I was originally planning to apply for FSW under 2173 this year, but as it is too late now.. I have all the forms and documents ready which I could use for EE next year Jan 2015..It could save lot of time in filling all these forms..

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
if u worked under NOC -0,a,b and has about 1 year + exp - u r eligible for CEC class straight up

apply before EE starts

good luck

Lance

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi there! I've been working in Alberta since April 2010, came on a 6 month student visa and then extended my stay as a worker. I am currently on NOC 6711 (Food counter attendant) and have applied for AINP in August 2014. I am reaching my 4 years limit in April 2015. My question is: you think i might be invited for EE or my occupation most likely not gonna fall under Express Entry. And one mo thing, do they only gonna accept IELTS, cause i did CELPIP?
Thank you.

Waitingformyvisa

Jul 26, 2013
Hi everyone. Ive been following this topic for weeks now.. and i know that people who are currently in canada with a valid work permit or nomination shall automatically be invited for permanent residency. My question is what if u are currently employed with a valid work permit but you belong on noc c or d that doesnt qualify in the current fsw,cec or even pnp. Is there gonna be a hope for us low skilled or semi skilled in the new system? Ive been here in alberta for 2 years now and im really confused. Im sure a lot of followers out there got the same situation as I do. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION. I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

Andy_s

Oct 24, 2014
Pytom said:
FSW works as a direct apply immigration program,and i dont think it really benefit the country economic,because of its "directness" style,it recruits thr first ones in line rather than the highest ranking people.Come on,if you want to go to such a country like Canada then you must have many skill in that occupation to be able to help the country's economic grow bigger.
And look i dont think FSW is a bad program but im just telling my opinion about it.Conclusion:EE is a better way for Canada to find highly skilled immigrant to their country.
I definitely agree with this.
EE will work with Canada better to help their economy.
But not so good to applicants who are less competitive.

Basically EE will be a battle of the fittest.

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
Hi All,

I am planning to get my educational credentials validated by WES.

Here - http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

After I apply online, will I get any reply or intimation when to send the documents for verification to WES?

TIA :)