+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

BIBOBIBO

May 7, 2013
MBACanada said:
Employment during education is usually not considered for PR applications. That was the case even for CEC before. May be that is the reason. You were a student and not a full time paid employee.

The thing is that previously they considered PhD work (RA and TA) as a skill for FSW program and they counted the hours we work. Do you mean that in the EE they do not count 4012 any more as WORK experiences?
BTW, you mean that if I do not claim 4012 as primary code, my claim as PhD student will be refused and they give me only the points for Master Degree? Am I right?

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
BIBOBIBO said:
Yes, you are right. But the thing is that previously they considered PhD work (RA and TA) as a skill for FSW program and they counted the hours we work. Do you mean that in the EE they do not count 4012 any more as WORK experiences?
You have a good point actually. I'm not familiar with FSW PR program, as it's not pertaining to my PR application and I never try to research it. Maybe for FSW TA/RA can be considered work experience.

I can also guess, there are job positions as TA and RA's, that you can work, provided that you have a valid work permit and LMO/LMIA (if needed). In that situation you can claim the RA/TA as NOC 4012 experience for CEC or whatever PR program through EE..

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Seniors I have a couple of questions-
1. Does the total number given under Federal Skilled Workers (including Federal Skilled Trades)- 47000-51000 is for for principal applicants only or it includes the family also. If it includes families then the number of successful application under EOE will be about 20-25000
2. CEC has a intake threshold of 21-23000 in 2015. Would the people with Canadian Experience also be considered under the 47-51000 quota for Federal Skilled workers or they will compete for these 23000 seats first

Thanks

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
srisrinath2006 said:
Hi All,

I have below doubts while filling the form:

-> "Applicant must Initial beside each Statement" What does this actually means - Can anyone please explain

[size=10pt]it just means write the first letters of your first and last name. For examples, if you name is John Smith, then your initials would be JS.[/size]

-> "Give full details of all the Secondary and Post Secondary education" What all can be included in this (Ex: 10th, Inter and Graduation). Please explain in detail

[size=10pt]Only secondary and post-secondary education need to be included. Basically you can include all of your degrees 10th grade and after, but it is enough to include only the highest degree or degrees that will award you points.
[/size]

-> I have mentioned about my Passport and they are also asking for "National Identity Document" number if applicable.. please tell what all comes under this...
[size=10pt] If you don't know what your National Identity Document is, then you probably don't have one. It is not a required info and you can skip it.[/size]

Thanks in Advance

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
naWin said:
Hi,

I have scored 66/67 in CIC. I am one point short of eligibility.I have submitted my EE application and it was rejected back saying ineligible. Is there a way to link with job bank without entering the Express entry pool and get a offer letter(so that I will get extra points) and resubmit my application again ? Please let me know whether this is possible ? If possible kindly share me the job bank url to register.
If you are not eligible without job offer, you will not be eligible with one for this program. Find out what is making you short of point and fix that.,

zayhasan

Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/10/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
21/01/2015
AOR Received.
4/3/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
cutesilky2000 said:
Hi All

Just wanted to shade a light to the ppl who r planning to send their documents for wes assessment.

I came across many ppl saying they have been assessed only with their highest degree while some saying they made transcripts for Bachelors and Masters but one reached earlier so only that one was assessed and sent back.

To such confusions

1 Any diploma, degree, masters and phd need assessment.

2 Not just the highest degree but all the mentioned above degrees need assessment.

3 If you have two degrees e.g. Bachelors and masters, than please request for sealed transcript from university which is addressed to wes but make it a clear point that ur university should not post it on-behalf of you. By doing so you r spending double money for wes assessment and there are chances that you might end you assessing just one degree and other is not assessed

4 You should be the one who is posting transcripts to wes department.

5 In one envelope you can place both the sealed transcripts given by university for assessment. They will assess both together and will give wes assessment report accordingly.

Note: This truly works as i did the same thing and got my wes report like asked by Canadian immigration.

6 PPl who wants to send wes assessment transcripts for main applicant and spouse together can also do so. Just need to have clear bifurcations of transcripts. This doesn't matter if you are ending up having three to four layers of covers in a master cover.

Yes but in case of assessment of two ppl you will be charged twice not once.

Please dont make error of sending bachelors and masters degree separtely for an individual. Colleges do handover transcripts to individual on request.

Hope this helps.

Silky

Hi,
So I can have my both certificate assessed by WES with only paying the fees once which is $299.

zayhasan

Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/10/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
21/01/2015
AOR Received.
4/3/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi guys,

Nice to see you all here. I have few question about EE.

1. I have applied for FSW 14. Am i able to apply for EE aswell. Does it make any effect on FSW 14 application?
2. I want to apply for EE and province nominee aswell. Is it possible to make the EE profile now and update the province nominee information later if I get the acceptance?
3. I am bit confused about the point system. Is there any way I can get the proper guidelines.

Thanks buddies.

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
I am currently a PhD student in Canada. In EE profile, under education section, I add my PhD studies as current education. But then it gives three options to select, 1) in good academic standing but no degree or certificate awarded, 2) degree of diploma awarded, 3) not completed. What should I select? since I am still studying and I expect to finish by the end of this year.

Thanks
GJ

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
jilaniroy said:
I am currently a PhD student in Canada. In EE profile, under education section, I add my PhD studies as current education. But then it gives three options to select, 1) in good academic standing but no degree or certificate awarded, 2) degree of diploma awarded, 3) not completed. What should I select? since I am still studying and I expect to finish by the end of this year.

Thanks
GJ
you will select option 3

ayen27

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
desertfox said:
Dear Ayen27,
you can enter this information under the spouse information section.

Regards
Desertfox
Thanks Desertfox. Unfortunately, I was not able to find this in CANADA tool. The only option I encountered under SPOUSE is the language taken, whether he has acquired any education in Canada, etc. Please advise :(

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
sumi1982 said:
Hi Friends,

I have applied for the eoi. Is there anyhting else that should be done? Please advice.
Yeah, please register with job bank.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
sumi1982 said:
Hi Friends,

I have applied for the eoi. Is there anyhting else that should be done? Please advice.

Did you get the second email containing the job bank id?
You can check this email through your MyCic Account. Click on the message to download a pdf.
This pdf will contain further steps to be taken to register on the Job Bank.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
ayen27 said:
Thanks Desertfox. Unfortunately, I was not able to find this in CANADA tool. The only option I encountered under SPOUSE is the language taken, whether he has acquired any education in Canada, etc. Please advise :(
Come to Canada tool is an pre-qualifying check. Once u complete it, u can start express entry profile. There u can enter all details

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
zayhasan said:
Hi guys,

Nice to see you all here. I have few question about EE.

1. I have applied for FSW 14. Am i able to apply for EE aswell. Does it make any effect on FSW 14 application?
2. I want to apply for EE and province nominee aswell. Is it possible to make the EE profile now and update the province nominee information later if I get the acceptance?
3. I am bit confused about the point system. Is there any way I can get the proper guidelines.

Thanks buddies.
1. It doesnt make any effect you can create a EE profile.
2. Apply for EE and province (if you meet their criteria) and if you get a PNP then you can edit the EE profile any time you want and update.
3. Once you create the profile you will get the points calculated by the CRS and kept in the summary of your EE profile.

Good Luck
+1 if this post helps! :)