App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
vatsaltr said:
Hello

I would like to know that i have already filled ee profile and got 361 points. Is it a good score??

My imp ques is that do we need to apply to provinces to get nomination from them or will they select me
From the pool?

Please do ans.

Thank u so very much
You are done with your job. At this point of time, no one knows what a good score is, however 361 is above average.
PNP is all together separate program and if you are not making any effort to apply to different provinces, leave it to CIC and your profile might be chosen by some provinces.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
adam ontario said:
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all fine,
When I did create my Entry Express profile, I get the Shocked "Profil Ineligible ", knowing that I am eligible. I got more than 67 points out of 100.

Plus, I did the online tool: come to Canada, and It did say too I am eligible Cry

I do know what was the problem exactly (work, language test, job offered ) ??

The problem now is, when I did try 3 times to changes the informations just to see if it is going the status to Eligible, and after submitting that 3 times.

I can not submit the form now Sad I can still edit, but there is no more the submit button to send the updates I have done.

FYI, when I get the ineligble status, I did delete the application, and edit it (the same), but I cant create a new one Sad

Any help ? please.
who got the same problem ?

PS: I did send a request to the technical department (CIC)

Thank you in advance,
Sincerely,

Adam
Hi Adam,

You will have to create a new account from scratch.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

kanak

Aug 10, 2014
Hi Guys,

I want to apply in EE system.

I have applied for FSWP 2014. Unfortunately I gave up that as my application received on 12th September and cap might be reached by that time.
e
I have some confusion and will be grateful if someone clarify those:

1. I have both graduate and post graduate degree (Masters) both outside Canada. Do I need to do ECA for both graduation and post graduation.
During FSWP 2014 I submitted only Post graduation ECA as that was my last highest degree and my graduation documents some how did not reached at WES. I want know whether I need to do ECA for graduation first and then apply for EE or I can apply for EE and process graduation ECA in parallel or it does not need at all.

2. Can I apply for EE now as I did not get PER/NER of my previous application or return back my documents?

3. I have 8+ experience and 32 years old and IELTS average (6.5) and married. How much point I can claim for the new ranking system. Any idea ?

Will appreciate any feedback and help.

//Rakib

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Please find ur answers within the brackets.

kanak said:
Hi Guys,

I want to apply in EE system.

I have applied for FSWP 2014. Unfortunately I gave up that as my application received on 12th September and cap might be reached by that time. ( (First thing, may i know ur NOC? did u check the latest cap reached status at CIC? i have a feeling that u r within cap)
e
I have some confusion and will be grateful if someone clarify those:

1. I have both graduate and post graduate degree (Masters) both outside Canada. Do I need to do ECA for both graduation and post graduation.
During FSWP 2014 I submitted only Post graduation ECA as that was my last highest degree and my graduation documents some how did not reached at WES. I want know whether I need to do ECA for graduation first and then apply for EE or I can apply for EE and process graduation ECA in parallel or it does not need at all. (My suggestion is apply for EE with the ECA u hv in hand now, and start processing ur bachelor's ECA, u will be able to update it later, or u will be able to present it if CIC wants in future.)

2. Can I apply for EE now as I did not get PER/NER of my previous application or return back my documents? (There is no problem in applying for EE, u will hv to disclose it while filling ur application, just lkeep the UCI number section blank.)

3. I have 8+ experience and 32 years old and IELTS average (6.5) and married. How much point I can claim for the new ranking system. Any idea ?
(without ur wife's IELTS, u will be able to claim around 400+-, u will be given ur point once the application is filled up)

Will appreciate any feedback and help. (Hope this will help)

//Rakib

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashish16313 said:
Q: Ashish, How can you see how many in your NOC has applied??? Are you a chemical engineer???

Hi Canadaatul,

Yes I am a Chemical Engineer, I simply told based on whatever NOC's I came across in this forum.

I don't know how many have applied apart from this forum, also in 2013 FSW, NOC 2134 cap got filled slowly until March 2014 for 300 Applications.

Based on the above two assumptions, I have told that many people might not have applied under this NOC 2134.

Bye Ashish. :)
I m applying for NOC-2134 as well.

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
Hi All

Just wanted to shade a light to the ppl who r planning to send their documents for wes assessment.

I came across many ppl saying they have been assessed only with their highest degree while some saying they made transcripts for Bachelors and Masters but one reached earlier so only that one was assessed and sent back.

To such confusions

1 Any diploma, degree, masters and phd need assessment.

2 Not just the highest degree but all the mentioned above degrees need assessment.

3 If you have two degrees e.g. Bachelors and masters, than please request for sealed transcript from university which is addressed to wes but make it a clear point that ur university should not post it on-behalf of you. By doing so you r spending double money for wes assessment and there are chances that you might end you assessing just one degree and other is not assessed

4 You should be the one who is posting transcripts to wes department.

5 In one envelope you can place both the sealed transcripts given by university for assessment. They will assess both together and will give wes assessment report accordingly.

Note: This truly works as i did the same thing and got my wes report like asked by Canadian immigration.

6 PPl who wants to send wes assessment transcripts for main applicant and spouse together can also do so. Just need to have clear bifurcations of transcripts. This doesn't matter if you are ending up having three to four layers of covers in a master cover.

Yes but in case of assessment of two ppl you will be charged twice not once.

Please dont make error of sending bachelors and masters degree separtely for an individual. Colleges do handover transcripts to individual on request.

Hope this helps.

Silky

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
cutesilky2000 said:
Hi All

Just wanted to shade a light to the ppl who r planning to send their documents for wes assessment.

I came across many ppl saying they have been assessed only with their highest degree while some saying they made transcripts for Bachelors and Masters but one reached earlier so only that one was assessed and sent back.

To such confusions

2 Not just the highest degree but all the mentioned above degrees need assessment.

3 If you have two degrees e.g. Bachelors and masters, than please request for sealed transcript from university which is addressed to wes but make it a clear point that ur university should not post it on-behalf of you. By doing so you r spending double money for wes assessment and there are chances that you might end you assessing just one degree and other is not assessed

5 In one envelope you can place both the sealed transcripts given by university for assessment. They will assess both together and will give wes assessment report accordingly.

Note: This truly works as i did the same thing and got my wes report like asked by Canadian immigration.

6 PPl who wants to send wes assessment transcripts for main applicant and spouse together can also do so. Just need to have clear bifurcations of transcripts. This doesn't matter if you are ending up having three to four layers of covers in a master cover.

Please dont make error of sending bachelors and masters degree separtely for an individual. Colleges do handover transcripts to individual on request.

Hope this helps.

Silky

Reading your post it seems like you have been invitet to apply under Express Entry?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
cutesilky2000 said:
Hi All

To such confusions

Hope this helps.

Silky

Please change the font color

Thank you!

Jan 4, 2015
Hi All,

I have below doubts while filling the form:

-> "Applicant must Initial beside each Statement" What does this actually means - Can anyone please explain
-> "Give full details of all the Secondary and Post Secondary education" What all can be included in this (Ex: 10th, Inter and Graduation). Please explain in detail
-> I have mentioned about my Passport and they are also asking for "National Identity Document" number if applicable.. please tell what all comes under this...

Thanks in Advance

naWin

Sep 7, 2014
Hi,

I have scored 66/67 in CIC. I am one point short of eligibility.I have submitted my EE application and it was rejected back saying ineligible. Is there a way to link with job bank without entering the Express entry pool and get a offer letter(so that I will get extra points) and resubmit my application again ? Please let me know whether this is possible ? If possible kindly share me the job bank url to register.

BIBOBIBO

May 7, 2013
Hello All

I just finished filling up the forms and got the score of 369. I am doing my PhD within Canada and do RA and TA for 4.5 years as of today. In the score table, I got Canadian Work Experience point "0". Does any one know why it does not add my RA work experience and TA work experience points?

PS: I entered starting date September 2010 and checked the box for "this is my current job" and also mentioned I work 30 hr/week while I am a full time student.

Thank you

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIBOBIBO said:
Hello All

I just finished filling up the forms and got the score of 369. I am doing my PhD within Canada and do RA and TA for 4.5 years as of today. In the score table, I got Canadian Work Experience point "0". Does any one know why it does not add my RA work experience and TA work experience points?

PS: I entered starting date September 2010 and checked the box for "this is my current job" and also mentioned I work 30 hr/week while I am a full time student.

Thank you
Employment during education is usually not considered for PR applications. That was the case even for CEC before. May be that is the reason. You were a student and not a full time paid employee.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
BIBOBIBO said:
Hello All

Thank you
Working as an RA in a PhD program is considered part of the study... The work you do is for your PhD thesis. What they pay you is fellowship/scholarship, and you have a study permit, not work permit, right?

BIBOBIBO

May 7, 2013
ZingyDNA said:
Working as an RA in a PhD program is considered part of the study... The work you do is for your PhD thesis. What they pay you is fellowship/scholarship, and you have a study permit, not work permit, right?

Yes, you are right. But the thing is that previously they considered PhD work (RA and TA) as a skill for FSW program and they counted the hours we work. Do you mean that in the EE they do not count 4012 any more as WORK experiences?