+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
mohammedmasri said:
hi all

whats the required IELTS results.

whats the eligible work experience needed?

whats the needed fund ?
EE doesn't have a minimal IELTS or Work Experience or Funds.

You must prove the minimal of the program you want to enter. For FSW under EE, the conditions are the same that we had on FSW 2014.

What EE does is rank each applicant. So even though you have the minimal threshold to enter under FSW, you may not be called if your score is not high enough. You need a very good IELTS to pass now - preferably CLB 9 or higher for each competence.

CanadaIS

Jan 3, 2015
Hi Friends,

Even i am facing similar issue in profile creation . I do not have surname in my passport. If you happen to know the resolution , Please let me know.
Also, since i am currently working in Canada on an open work permit. i intend to mention the Job in the "Intended work in Canada" section of EE profile. The section seems to demand the NOC Code from current work permit. But usually an open work permit does not contain any NOC code. Has any of you faced similar situation while creating EE profile.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
idefix said:
I agree with you, it's correct. The number of points is 119.

Just one comment: I have a Bachelors + Masters.

On my bachelors, I've put Bachelor or three year program.
On the masters, I've put Masters or professional.

In your place, I would put, by chronological order:
1st Bachelor: Bachelor or three year...;
2nd Bachelor: Two or more...;
One Year Graduate: Two or more...

yp that makes sense. done that. thanks for ur suggestion.

You will claim the same number of points, but it describes a more accurate reality.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

when I was trying to do with the EE eligibility, I was given a result ineligible.
I have a doubt here, should I mention any canadian work experience as am having 4 year work experience but not even at least 1 year in canada
or should I mention it as none of the above..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
asab_ece said:
Express Entry Process :

Step 1: Go to the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/candidate.asp and use the online tool to determine eligibility (http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp).
Step 2: Click on check your eligibility and answer all the questions. Once all the questions are answered the results page would inform you whether you are eligible or not. You would be issued a personal reference code which needs to be used while filling the express entry profile. Print the page for your future reference.
The above 2 steps are not mandatory but would save time later.
Step 3: Register / log in to submit your online profile. To apply online, you will need an electronic "key" for secure access.
Register to get a key if you are a new user. Register here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp)
Login to your account if you are a returning user. Login here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp)
Step 4: Use the GCKey option if you do not have account with the Sign -in - partners.
Step 5: After registering and logging in select the Express Entry
Step 6: Enter the personal reference code you got as part of Step 1 and Step 2.
Step 7: Enter the details as requested.
If you do not have a surname you can use Not Applicable. or N/A. The forms to be submitted are mentioned below.
a) Personal Details
b) Contact Details
c) Study and Languages
d) Application Details
e) Representative
f) Work History
If you have an accompanying spouse you have 3 more forms to fill.
a) Personal Details
b) Study and Languages
c) Work History
Step 8: Complete all the forms and continue.
Step 9: Electronically sign the application and transmit.
Step 10: Log back to your profile and see the application status you can see the total points that have been allocated to you.
Step 11: Sit Back, Relax and wait for Invitation to Apply.
Hi thanks for the input! Very helpful indeed.

I have some questions though, for the spouse in the application, we want to claim points. But the spouse's WES report and IELTS can only be ready by mid February, so:
- Should we wait until then to apply in EE, or can we starting filling in the profile now???
- Do they actually require us to upload, say, the scanned version of WES and IELTS???
- And, once we create the profile are we allowed to save and revise it again later?

Thanks in advance..

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Miumiu said:
Hi thanks for the input! Very helpful indeed.

I have some questions though, for the spouse in the application, we want to claim points. But the spouse's WES report and IELTS can only be ready by mid February, so:
- Should we wait until then to apply in EE, or can we starting filling in the profile now???
- Do they actually require us to upload, say, the scanned version of WES and IELTS???
- And, once we create the profile are we allowed to save and revise it again later?

Thanks in advance..
yes u can update ur spouse results anytime when u receive them. there is no need to update any scanned docs as for now. bt be aware u dont update scores upon guessing before u get the exact results.

SK2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Guys, Those who have filled their profile for EE or in stage of filling it kindly let me know where exactly we need to update regarding the ECA report ?

So far I could not find it, IELTS test score card number is asked in one section but nothing is there for filling out the ECA report

Kindly provide ur feedback.

Thnks

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
SK2014 said:
Guys, Those who have filled their profile for EE or in stage of filling it kindly let me know where exactly we need to update regarding the ECA report ?

So far I could not find it, IELTS test score card number is asked in one section but nothing is there for filling out the ECA report

Kindly provide ur feedback.

Thnks
while filling up ur study history select no for if canadian degree awarded. then yes for if eca done. now u will be asked about eca report details.
gudluck

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have one doubt that made me really confused....

I have completed a Master study back in Syria but due to the current situation I left directly after completing the degree without receiving the certificate as it requires manual paper work. I have sent the transcript with an explanation to WES and the outcome was "2 years Master's Degree".

In EE profile, it asks about "Standing at the end of study period", if I pick good standing but no certificate received then no points are considered for Master. Points wont be considered unless I choose good standing and certificate is received.

Would it be misrepresentation if I choose certificate is received, then proofing that I was not able to receive it?

P.S. there is 27 point difference

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
sflake said:
Guys, I have one doubt that made me really confused....

I have completed a Master study back in Syria but due to the current situation I left directly after completing the degree without receiving the certificate as it requires manual paper work. I have sent the transcript with an explanation to WES and the outcome was "2 years Master's Degree".

In EE profile, it asks about "Standing at the end of study period", if I pick good standing but no certificate received then no points are considered for Master. Points wont be considered unless I choose good standing and certificate is received.

Would it be misrepresentation if I choose certificate is received, then proofing that I was not able to receive it?

P.S. there is 27 point difference
i think better not to claim points if u cannot produce authentic certificates. they will definitely ask for the certificates at later stage of application if u receive ITA