NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
milcah said:
Guys..Please help me. There is a space for entering social insurance number while registering for job bank. Wat is social insurance number?
There is an option (top right) for EE immigrants, click and fill EE profile # and validation code.

milcah

Dec 8, 2014
AAA2133 said:
There is an option (top right) for EE immigrants, click and fill EE profile # and validation code.
Thanks mate. I have registered job bank but there is no option to search for jobs and the page says .. "coming soon ". Is that ok?

sanwar

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 oct 2014
I have applied for 2172 during Dec 2014.
Is it advisable to apply under different NOC in EE???
Not Charged CC and not know UCI, What I will select in EE profile regarding previous application??

ToCanadawithLove

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Paistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May But Returned will Reapply again ASAP
ok i made the job profile with validation and all using individula account ,now its not letting me create a resume my EE and job bank are linked but i cant make profile/resume also i got email sating your job bank for employers account has been created?Huh now what is that CLUELESS!!!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
ToCanadawithLove said:
ok i made the job profile with validation and all using individula account ,now its not letting me create a resume my EE and job bank are linked but i cant make profile/resume also i got email sating your job bank for employers account has been created?Huh now what is that CLUELESS!!!
The Job Bank system is not online yet. It only lets you create a profile, but you can't use it to hunt for jobs yet...

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itsmerags said:
when i am trying to check my eligibility then after answering all the questions then i end up with " you do not appear to be eligible"

but when i increase my ielts score to 0.5 band then it generate a ref code. So guys does EE also have any minimum points requirement like in FSW.Actually, i missed to file my application in fsw as i was short of 1 pt for total cummulative pts of 67 , i tried ielts twice but i got 18 pts both times.

L:7.5 R:6.5 W,S:6
L:7 R:6 W:7 and S:6
Yes, what you said and did is true. That one point is not making you enter into the pool and if you increase ILETS score you reach 67 and then it works. Actually, EE is bit tough on people who score average points. Because if they stay in the pool also it will be very difficult for them to compete with guys who are over 400. So work hard towards job offer and province nomination.

Best of luck

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hey guys,

To anyone that created EE profile, when they ask you abut ECA number is it the Ref# number on the WES report?
Where do I find this report?

Thanks

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
amro375 said:
Hey guys,

To anyone that created EE profile, when they ask you abut ECA number is it the Ref# number on the WES report?
Where do I find this report?

Thanks
I used my Ref# on WES. It worked for me.

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
Hi everybody!

I know this is not a relevant forum for EE but I I have two queries.

1) one question asks whether you have applied to CIC before? and then ask for UCI no. I have applied in fsw in DEC and I have yet not received my UCI number. if I answer yes then I have to enter UCI no If I enter no this would be a misrepresentation, what to do?

2) I dont have a family name, not even on my passport. but while filling form we have to enter family as well as given name and we cant leave any field blank. what should I write in family name?

narinderm2

Sep 22, 2014
I had applied for FSW 2014, but haven't got any communication. But if i mention "yes" for 'Has I applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before"? It asks for UCI number which I does not have for the express entry profile.

Should I mention "NO" for 'Has I applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?'

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
asab_ece said:
Express Entry Process :

Step 1: Go to the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/candidate.asp and use the online tool to determine eligibility (http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp).
Step 2: Click on check your eligibility and answer all the questions. Once all the questions are answered the results page would inform you whether you are eligible or not. You would be issued a personal reference code which needs to be used while filling the express entry profile. Print the page for your future reference.
The above 2 steps are not mandatory but would save time later.
Step 3: Register / log in to submit your online profile. To apply online, you will need an electronic "key" for secure access.
Register to get a key if you are a new user. Register here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp)
Login to your account if you are a returning user. Login here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp)
Step 4: Use the GCKey option if you do not have account with the Sign -in - partners.
Step 5: After registering and logging in select the Express Entry
Step 6: Enter the personal reference code you got as part of Step 1 and Step 2.
Step 7: Enter the details as requested.
If you do not have a surname you can use Not Applicable. or N/A. The forms to be submitted are mentioned below.
a) Personal Details
b) Contact Details
c) Study and Languages
d) Application Details
e) Representative
f) Work History
If you have an accompanying spouse you have 3 more forms to fill.
a) Personal Details
b) Study and Languages
c) Work History
Step 8: Complete all the forms and continue.
Step 9: Electronically sign the application and transmit.
Step 10: Log back to your profile and see the application status you can see the total points that have been allocated to you.
Step 11: Sit Back, Relax and wait for Invitation to Apply.
+1

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
mohammedmasri said:
dear all

how can i register on job bank ?
i have filled the mycic profile but i didnt see where to make an attachment ?

i need help
You had to receive a message after submitting your profile to CIC, click on the message and you'll see a pdf file with instruction on how to create your job bank account.

mohammedmasri

Jan 13, 2014
AAA2133 said:
You had to receive a message after submitting your profile to CIC, click on the message and you'll see a pdf file with instruction on how to create your job bank account.
what about document attachment , do i have to attach any ?