+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Miumiu said:
No, i did not get anything please. I was capped out. Only by a few days.. :( EE then! Im fearless!!!!
Ok, you need to change your profile information (it shows that you got AOR already).

prata01

Sep 24, 2014
Hello senior members,

I am currently residing in India, I have done masters in UK and got two years of professional work experience from there.

I am very curious about Express Entry, Can i get any points for this work experience(Foreign Work experience). Overall i have got more than 5 years of experience in IT including this experience.

I am planing to take IELTS on Jan 29th, hope will get an CLB 8 bands on each module.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
SS1706 said:
Dear All,

Based on the recent announcent by CIC on EE, they confirmed that they'll post the lowest score that got selected for Invitation to apply "after" the draws are completed.

I have query that since EE will be a link for FSW so will it be mere points that one score & his standing on the Pool which will decide, or other factors like Occupation category will also be considered as Different NOC category might have different shorthfall which may lead to oversupply of candidates in one particaluar NOC and under supply in an other.

Regards,
Swapnil

Exactly. I have been thinking this for a long time. Hope everything will be clarified at the end of January 2015.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
rvssrajesh said:
Hi all
Am planning to send the documents of my bachelors degree to WES.
So can some one tell if my Semester wise transcripts, Consolidated marks memo and Provisional Certificates are sufficient enough
or should I pin some other documents related to my higher secondary or bachelors??

Thanks
Hi Rajesh,

You need to send copy of your consolidated mark-sheet and copy of original certificate of Bachelors and masters (if any).

Thanks

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
prata01 said:
Hello senior members,

I am currently residing in India, I have done masters in UK and got two years of professional work experience from there.

I am very curious about Express Entry, Can i get any points for this work experience(Foreign Work experience). Overall i have got more than 5 years of experience in IT including this experience.

I am planing to take IELTS on Jan 29th, hope will get an CLB 8 bands on each module.
Foreign work experience means any work experience you have other than in Canada, so of course you are entitled to claim points for this. All you need is to proper documents of your experience, so that you can present Canadian Immigration Authority proof of your experience if they ask.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Yatish_theone said:
Dear friends,

Please help in this point system.

I got R- 7.5 , L - 7 , S - 7, W - 7
Single
B-tech
Working in IT from past 6.5 years
Job code 2171
How much points I collect out of 1200.
Never worke in Canada nor hve any offer.

Please help folks,

Yatish Sharma
Hi Yatish,

Calculate it by yourself in the below given link:

http://www.okazi.net/canada/calculator/Express-Entry-Calculator

kathychn

Mar 26, 2013
Dear friends,

I am from China and my name is Kathy. Nice to meet you here.

I have two questions and hope someone can reply me. Many thanks!

1) I have ECA and IELTS, do I have to prepare all other documents, such as work experience, in advance before I register on EE? Or I can collect all other documents only if I was invited?
2) when will the first draw start? Will it draw qualified candidates based on NOC?
3) which score is the lowest one that could be invited, according to your assumption?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
kathychn said:
Dear friends,

I am from China and my name is Kathy. Nice to meet you here.

I have two questions and hope someone can reply me. Many thanks!

1) I have ECA and IELTS, do I have to prepare all other documents, such as work experience, in advance before I register on EE? Or I can collect all other documents only if I was invited?
2) when will the first draw start? Will it draw qualified candidates based, on NOC?
3) which score is the lowest one that could be invited, according to your assumption?

1. For EE profile, only need IELTS and ECA, after selected need rest of the docs
2. Last week of Jan 2015, as I know selection criteria is based on points.
3. Depends on the point of all candidate, but the last selected point will be published on each draw. My assumption is 350

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
Dear Friends

This was sent by CIC today earlier to me and its very helpful

Express Entry: what can I do to prepare for the launch on Jan. 1?

Creating an Express Entry profile will be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
There are a few things you can do to be ready to complete your Express Entry profile and to give yourself the best-possible chance to be invited to apply for permanent residence:
1) You will need to take a language test. CIC will use your test results to see whether you are eligible to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal programs that are part of Express Entry.
2) If you were educated outside Canada, you may need to have your educational credentials (your foreign degree, diploma or certificate) assessed against Canadian standards.
You may not need an assessment if:
you have at least one year of recent work experience in Canada, or
your work experience is in a skilled trade (skilled manual work).
Note: Even if you don't think you need to have your foreign education assessed to be eligible under Express Entry, you may want to do so to increase your chances of being invited to apply as including all of your eligible education in your profile can get you more points under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
3) You need to know the skill type of the job your work experience is in (as well as the job you plan to have in Canada, if they are different). You will use Canada's job classification system (the National Occupational Classification, or NOC) to find out whether your work experience is valid under one of the three federal programs.
****IMPORTANT****
CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.
A candidate's rank is determined using the Comprehensive Ranking System, and not based on when their profile was submitted. In other words, the Express Entry system ensures that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed - and not simply the first to submit their application - are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.

kathychn

Mar 26, 2013
miltoncsekuet said:
1. For EE profile, only need IELTS and ECA, after selected need rest of the docs
2. Last week of Jan 2015, as I know selection criteria is based on points.
3. Depends on the point of all candidate, but the last selected point will be published on each draw. My assumption is 350
Thank you. I only get 324. Do you register an account at job bank? CIC said it is a must

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
kathychn said:
Thank you. I only get 324. Do you register an account at job bank? CIC said it is a must
Registration in job bank is not open yet. It is not must, if you have low point you can get extra point by job bank if any employer select you.

kathychn

Mar 26, 2013
miltoncsekuet said:
Registration in job bank is not open yet. It is not must, if you have low point you can get extra point by job bank if any employer select you.
[/quote
Yes I know, but I am afraid that is not so easy. For job bank account, I just registered an account eight hours ago. Why did you say it is closed?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
kathychn said:
miltoncsekuet said:
[/quote
Yes I know, but I am afraid that is not so easy. For job bank account, I just registered an account eight hours ago. Why did you say it is closed?

Check the job bank web site notice:

A new Job Match Service -A new Job Match Service -Coming Soon! Coming Soon!

Registration for a new Job Match Registration for a new Job Match Service will begin in 2015. Service will begin in 2015.

Job Match allows employers and job Job Match allows employers and job seekers to be matched based on their seekers to be matched based on their respective needs and profiles. After respective needs and profiles. After being matched, the employer receives a being matched, the employer receives a list of qualified candidates while the job list of qualified candidates while the job seeker receives a list of matching job seeker receives a list of matching job openings.

kathychn

Mar 26, 2013
miltoncsekuet said:
Check the job bank web site notice:

A new Job Match Service -A new Job Match Service -Coming Soon! Coming Soon!

Registration for a new Job Match Registration for a new Job Match Service will begin in 2015. Service will begin in 2015.

Job Match allows employers and job Job Match allows employers and job seekers to be matched based on their seekers to be matched based on their respective needs and profiles. After respective needs and profiles. After being matched, the employer receives a being matched, the employer receives a list of qualified candidates while the job list of qualified candidates while the job seeker receives a list of matching job seeker receives a list of matching job openings
Yes, I noticed when I open the job bank web, but it was rediculous that I did register an account. Now my concern is that do I need to reregister after Jan 1st