NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
Dear All,

Based on the recent announcent by CIC on EE, they confirmed that they'll post the lowest score that got selected for Invitation to apply "after" the draws are completed.

I have query that since EE will be a link for FSW so will it be mere points that one score & his standing on the Pool which will decide, or other factors like Occupation category will also be considered as Different NOC category might have different shorthfall which may lead to oversupply of candidates in one particaluar NOC and under supply in an other.

Regards,
Swapnil

Rahul77

Feb 3, 2012
nickarter84 said:
The minimum is 6 in each module.

Explanation:
Express Entry is the 1st step to Federal Skilled Worker Program,
and FSW requirement for IELTS is 6 in all modules,
So, if you do not qualify for FSW criteria then you are not eligible for EE.

Thats the logic

But iccrc consultant told me that there is no minimum requirement for ielts so i am confused , he clarify me on 1st january you gonna have clear idea as express entry is based on point system so they don't care about ielts score............

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
Mz. Johnson said:
yes you can use your first IELTS result, its valid for 2 years
Hi elder

r u very sure if we have two valid ielts score even the first one could be used?

too what i understood from my fswp application i was told most recent n valid ielts score only shall be considered.

as soon as u get recent score r first score gets void automatically..

can anyone please confirm above query whether second last attempt of ielts score is valid during application when u have in hand one more score which is recent.

both score have validity of two years?

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
Hi all

I applied for fswp 2014. My documents reached cic in September 2014. Soon the category was filled. So I am hoping they will send all my documents back to my address.

1. Can anyone let me know how long will they take for them to send documents back as I have not yet received my documents back?

2. I want to apply under EE. Can I fill my profile and follow all other procedure even though I don't receive my documents back before 1st Jan 2015?

Thank you

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
Hi all

I have sent documents to WES for spouse education assessment as I am planning to claim points for it.

1. Will I be able to fill my profile on 1st Jan without claiming spouse education points?

2. Later on after I receive WES assessment for spouse, Will I be able to edit my profile data for adding respective points?

3. Will the same rule of editing a profile be valid even after you are into the pool?

Thank you

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Yes. The answer is YES to 1,2 and 3. You can edit your profile anytime.

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
hsb123 said:
Do we need to get all all credentials assessed by WES or Just the highest ones?
All credentials for main applicant.
For spouse again all credentials but only if you want to claim points else you cant claim points for spouse

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
Durga Prasad said:
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the procedure for getting a duplicate IELTS score card through british council.
First of all Which country are you based out at????

secondly, u can contact the british council headquaters of your country and ask them for the form and fees necessary for a duplicate Ielts TRF.

They might also need a strong reason for the duplicate copy so be prepared for it. Some times they do deny but you will have to fight back strong as under data protection law they have to give you data pertaining to you.

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
vinodpopli said:
Can anyone tell me for entering the pool do we need to score 67 points under FSWP?

What is the Canada eligibility requirements of Canada's Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). While the FSWP still exists and the pass-mark of 67 remains the same for entering the EE pool?

Or

What are the eligibility for FSWP ?

Please help me to understand the eligibility for EE
Actually, they say there are no criteria for applying for EE. Any potential candidate can fill the EE profile.

But there is a clause, as per site, which says to get entry to the pool, one will need to fulfill criteria for atleast one of the below mentioned economic migration programme:

the Federal Skilled Worker Program, FSWP
the Federal Skilled Trades Program, FSTP
the Canadian Experience Class, CEC

To verify this read step 1 in link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp

Now,
Considering the criteria for FSWP visit link below. This will give basic criteria of FSWP
For depth you can search for guide 7000 in CIC website which will help calculate points.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

If you are targeting for FSWP than I dont think the criteria for FSWP shall change on 1st jan 2015 as these are valid for atleast a year.
Yes you need to fulfill basic criteria of FSWP or Any one of the program mentioned.

Hope this helps you.

Silky

cutesilky2000

Jul 8, 2014
samarth_patil2006 said:
My CRS score is 385 (without spouse) and 376 (with spouse).
So Should I apply without my wife? Will this create any issues in the future ?
If you are married you should apply with spouse option only no matter how much u score. If you dont, your spouse might not be able to accompany you and on later stage it might prove as u lied about your status though you were married. Which is not recommended.

so better go with spouse option.

And recalculate CRS score as the system is designed in such a manner that in any case whether with spouse or without spouse there shall be no changes in you overall points calculations.

Still if there are any changes means miss is from your side. you might not be claiming points for your spouse ielts and / or education.
So to be fair and real, try to claim these points and then apply if you wish or neglect these points still apply with spouse points only.

hope this helps

Senthil06

Dec 18, 2013
Hi

How the educational credential works? , need to add both credential evaluation if some one did Masters( I mean need to add bachelors and master while evaluating ?)

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I want to ask that can somebody tell me the basic difference between FSW 2014 and Express Entry 2015 ? Is it mandatory to have an arranged employment ? I mean , for example if someone easily socores 67 passing marks as per FSW , then can he apply in EE 2015 , without any other extra thing like a job offer or something ?

NK1981

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Rebell,

Actually honestly i am not very much following Express Entry policies and news and not active on this thread but I am sure senior members who might be here on this thread can shed more light on your queries and guide you better. But just for the record I have extracted some news from a newsletter by David Cohen please go through the below info it might be of some use to your queries regarding job offer

"Misconception #2: You need a job offer to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry.
Truth: A job offer is not required, but it certainly won't hurt.
There is a common misunderstanding that because Canadian employers will play a more direct role under Express Entry than they did previously, candidates will need a job offer in order to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry. This is not true.
Candidates in the Express Entry pool — all of whom are, remember, eligible for one of Canada's federal economic immigration programs ­— will be ranked according to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Up to 1,200 points will be available for candidates, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will issue invitations to apply for permanent residence to candidates with the highest ranking. Given that 600 of these points will be allocated to candidates with either a provincial nomination certificate or a qualifying job offer of arranged employment from a Canadian employer, obtaining such an offer will give candidates an enormous boost in ranking and hugely increase their chances of being invited to apply for permanent residence.
There is no stipulation, however, that candidates are required to obtain a job offer in order to be issued an invitation to apply."

you can also visit the source link below:
http://www.cicnews.com/2014/12/express-entry-ten-misconceptions-124283.html

Regards,

NK