Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
shahraza87 said:
Dear members,

I have a long story to tell, I've make up my mind to apply for immigration I think in march or april 2014 for FSWP, but I have wasted my time a lot for gathering information from different consultants in Karachi, Pakistan, after saw so many difficulties in FSWP, I make up my mind for Quebec Immigration so I started preparing my self for french exam, I found one consultant who teaches french language for immigration so, I wasted my money and time in learning french from that guy in 3 months in that period Quebec cap got filled, so again I move back to FSWP, now the consultant who taught me french told me to send him my scan documents so he will send to embassy to get some kind of CFN number which he told me is case file number to secure my cap.

He told me after getting CFN without IELTS you have 60 days to do your IELTS and arrange police cert, then I'll send them to embassy to submit your case you have to give me 200 CAD more for submitting your IELTS and Police Cert plus your immigration fees as well that is I think 550 CAD.

After a week ago he sent me an email with a CFN number from some guy who seems to be any official representative of cic his email id is craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca, but I was a bit confused about the email he sent me, I have a doubt in it, and ask people here on this forum most of them told me that he is a fake consultant also craig davis is a fake representative of cic, I don't know the exact story till now, I am going to catch my consultant and ask him. He took 100 CAD from me for this CFN number.

Now I think its not much time left for me to apply in this years FSWP, so eventually, I have no choice to wait for express entry 2015.

does anybody have any idea what are the requirements for EE, do they require ECA report for it and what IELTS bands they need now from us, I don't know why they need IELTS from us, we here in Pakistan study in english language from school to phd we understand and speak english well enough to survive in any country they should give us options that who completed their 1 - 2 years of study in english are exempted from IELTS with proper document evidence from universities, this option is followed in Denmark Immigration and also in New Zealand Immigration.

CIC should also adopt this strategy if they are adopting NZ immigration style.

What do you guys say about this.

Hello shahraza87, about Craig Davis it seems that you are one more victim of scam I don´t think any immigration officer o worker of BIQ would risk their job or reputation in order to benefit someone for an extra 200 CAD or even 500 CAD. Even if his mail attest to be @cic.gc.ca it may be a cloned mail it is not difficult to do that, that is why in CIC official Website or even in Quebec Immigration Website, publish a list of authorized immigration consultants http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp to check if your consultant is authorized.

About Express Entry, official rules about language, age, or points have not been published yet. but what worries me about this is this quote: "Under this new system, employers will also have a key role in selecting economic immigrants" we don´t know yet how this system will work exactly and we will have to wait for more details later on, you can check updates and news following this official link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp.

If you are a candidate for FSWP 2014, I encourage you to apply ASAP because we don´t know how the rules will change for EE 2015 specially if a job offer will be mandatory or not in order to be invited to apply.

In New Zealand for Express Of Interest is not mandatory a Job offer but of course it gives you tons of points, for NZ you need a minimum of 100 points to apply for an EOI and to remain in the pool and 140 points to be automatically selected if you have between 100-140 points you may be selected but chances are really low. I insist, we dont know how EE will work for Canada but it seems that job offer is an important factor, we will have to wait.

Adam531989

Oct 21, 2014
Hi All,

I would like to know which is the shortest path to apply for PR?

I am aware of system about students first need to apply for provincial certificate then they can apply for PR to federal government.

Which province allows shortest path?

Please guide...

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
Adam531989 said:
Hi All,

I would like to know which is the shortest path to apply for PR?

I am aware of system about students first need to apply for provincial certificate then they can apply for PR to federal government.

Which province allows shortest path?

Please guide...
Shortest?Marriage fraud,but if you do that,and the gov find out,then you are completely screwed.
There is no shortest legal path to Canada to be honest.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
cherishlady said:
Hello shahraza87, about Craig Davis it seems that you are one more victim of scam I don´t think any immigration officer o worker of BIQ would risk their job or reputation in order to benefit someone for an extra 200 CAD or even 500 CAD. Even if his mail attest to be @ cic.gc.ca it may be a cloned mail it is not difficult to do that, that is why in CIC official Website or even in Quebec Immigration Website, publish a list of authorized immigration consultants http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp to check if your consultant is authorized.

About Express Entry, official rules about language, age, or points have not been published yet. but what worries me about this is this quote: "Under this new system, employers will also have a key role in selecting economic immigrants" we don´t know yet how this system will work exactly and we will have to wait for more details later on, you can check updates and news following this official link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp.

If you are a candidate for FSWP 2014, I encourage you to apply ASAP because we don´t know how the rules will change for EE 2015 specially if a job offer will be mandatory or not in order to be invited to apply.

In New Zealand for Express Of Interest is not mandatory a Job offer but of course it gives you tons of points, for NZ you need a minimum of 100 points to apply for an EOI and to remain in the pool and 140 points to be automatically selected if you have between 100-140 points you may be selected but chances are really low. I insist, we dont know how EE will work for Canada but it seems that job offer is an important factor, we will have to wait.
Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it, my consultant is not an authorized consultant I've checked the link you've provided, please tell me if I report against my consultant will it work or not, what if cic will take any action against him or not, I think I am being scammed how stupid I am, unfortunately there isn't much time left to apply this year's FSWP now all I've left is to wait and watch what cic will offer in EE 2015, I hope there should be some thing beneficial for us.

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahraza87 said:
Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it, my consultant is not an authorized consultant I've checked the link you've provided, please tell me if I report against my consultant will it work or not, what if cic will take any action against him or not, I think I am being scammed how stupid I am, unfortunately there isn't much time left to apply this year's FSWP now all I've left is to wait and watch what cic will offer in EE 2015, I hope there should be some thing beneficial for us.
I think u hv time to apply under FSWP 14 if ur noc is not 2174/1112. plz check da link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
So just gather ur docs and apply ASAP :)

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Shahraza there is a procedure on how to complain about immigration consultants check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/complaints.asp.

As you may read in CIC website it says that if the consultant is not in Canada and it is not an authorized consultant you will have to complain with your local authorities, pretty much CIC won´t do much about your file or that wont change the fact that you will have to "get in line" again. In my opinion depending on the NOC you may still have time to apply, get evaluation and IELTS asap and do it, don´t lose hope. But if you definitely know you won´t be able to complete the documentation in time you will have to be ready for EE. (Rules are not completely clear yet).

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
FlyingButterfly said:
I think u hv time to apply under FSWP 14 if ur noc is not 2174/1112. plz check da link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
So just gather ur docs and apply ASAP :)
Thanks for the reply my NOC is marketing and there are plenty of applications are left I think only 150 applications are received in this NOC but december 2014 is the last month for FSWP, I am afraid If I couldn't complete my application on time I am gonna waste my money.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have read a lot of articles until now and one of the things which I think is very unclear is the Invitation to Apply ITA. Does this mean that now you have secured a future job ?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
pl have this noted

ITA - Obtained though a job offer from future employer or Govt. selection of candidate (topping up the pool of other candidates).....

Govt selection - will give u PR and freedom to search for job

Job offer - (with ESDC approval) - PR - will have your job secured

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That means that Express Entry is not so bad. The real question is how many people will the govt invite in a month ? year ? Will they have caps as they have now in FSW ?

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
astro313 said:
That means that Express Entry is not so bad. The real question is how many people will the govt invite in a month ? year ? Will they have caps as they have now in FSW ?
No there are no cap for EE and how many people will they invite is all up to the employers,not the gov.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's why I'm confused , Terki said that there will be two options(and also as per my understanding). Either the govt will select you from the pool or the employer will send an invitation to apply.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
guys pl note :

how many - is labour market oriented driven from facts/reports/requirements as per Statistics Canada and ESDC..

Intense shortage leads to more invitees (obviously under the norms)

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi,

I hope you guys can help me. Are those TFWs which are already working will be eligible for EE? On my case my NOC falls under C (6435). I understand too they will be taking portions for Provincial Nominee. Do you have to be nominated first to apply for EE or if your points/ranking is good enough they will invite you to apply for PNP?

Hope someone can enlighten me :).

Thanks and goodluck to everybody.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Dear All,

Whenever, someone got any update regarding express entry 2015 or information. Please share with linked.....

Regards