+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
shrinivas1980 said:
previously EE was to be launched in Jan 2015. from your info, I think EE will be started in March-April 2015. very sad to know!
there is no official news about they are starting in March 2015, they will about to start in Jan 2015 as written on their official website.

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
According to what i read, EE will still use the same FSW application for PR.

Correct me if i'm wrong, EE will be just FSWP with just the arranged employment.

So once you secured your job in canada, you will then proceeed to FSW (or any other scheme that suits you).

That means we will need all the documents needed in FSW, that is:
  • ECA
  • Reference Letters
  • IELTS and/or TEF
  • Police Clearance
  • Proof of Funds

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,
The candidates who are eligible for EE 2015, have to wait for the job offer from a Canadian employer to be selected ?
No Way ?! :eek:

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
I think you are correct.

I think EE 2015 only invite the candidate to meet employer's requirement and meet provincial nominee program, it will be more difficult than FSW.

Yuvvv said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, EE will be just FSWP with just the arranged employment.

So once you secured your job in canada, you will then proceeed to FSW (or any other scheme that suits you).

• ECA
  • Reference Letters
  • IELTS and/or TEF
  • Police Clearance
  • Proof of Funds

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Good luck to the persons apply FSW before Jan'15.

MedZed said:
Friends,
The candidates who are eligible for EE 2015, have to wait for the job offer from a Canadian employer to be selected ?

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Guys what about foreign workers already in canada waiting for to silly under cec next year with contract employment as they h ard ly have perm positions in research.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question. When EE will start, Is temporary foreign worker program will be still going on or are they planning to stop this program completely ?

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
It will start by Jan 2015.Temporary foreign workers program will still be there.One will need to get high points to get ranked in the pool or a job offer.Those who gave high points will also be invited for Pr .

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Yuvvv said:

• ECA
  • Reference Letters
  • IELTS and/or TEF
  • Police Clearance
  • Proof of Funds
Hi, I guess you are right...thats why i think FWS is still worth a shot.

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
FSW works as a direct apply immigration program,and i dont think it really benefit the country economic,because of its "directness" style,it recruits thr first ones in line rather than the highest ranking people.Come on,if you want to go to such a country like Canada then you must have many skill in that occupation to be able to help the country's economic grow bigger.
And look i dont think FSW is a bad program but im just telling my opinion about it.Conclusion:EE is a better way for Canada to find highly skilled immigrant to their country.

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
MedZed said:
Friends,
Well that pretty much sum it up.But we can boost that process by promoting ourself to the companies in Canada.Best way to do in my opinion.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
well not to forget who are already citizens and pr's and new comers on co-oop waiting for job

EE - works in favour for those who are super talented and has an approval of job confirmation from ESDC

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
candidates without a job offer will also be invited provided they rank high in points.What criteria they will want no one is sure yet