AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
afnan.bashir said:
Can I apply if I have IELTS Academic ?
No. A valid general language test score is required.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Lastest 3 or at the most lasted 6 payslips should be good enough.
Is this mandatory to show payslips, If we show account statements it should show the salary wired from company account. My salary slips doesn't have a signature/stamp/disclaimer that it's computer generated. Can Form16 and ITR be a substitute?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm expected to get ITA in 7th Sep draw, can I go for Medicals and Police certificates before that date?

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
kamy said:
Is this mandatory to show payslips, If we show account statements it should show the salary wired from company account. My salary slips doesn't have a signature/stamp/disclaimer that it's computer generated. Can Form16 and ITR be a substitute?

A computer generated payslip works, and to make it strong you can even attach the bank statement but not necessary.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AngelsPlayer said:
A computer generated payslip works, and to make it strong you can even attach the bank statement but not necessary.
Thanks Angles

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Have few questions.

1. I need 22,603 for 4 people as proof of fund, I had filled 24000 in EE profile and also with SINP. However, my Provident Fund amount is 30000 which I'm using as POF. I recently updated POF amount to 30000 in EE. Does it make any difference 24k vs 30k? Should I keep it as 24k because I used this number for SINP, only reason I changed it to 30k is to reconcile POF amount in EE and in my EPF statement?

2. I had got H1B petition approved in 2010, however, I never went for visa stamping and this petition might have expired already as it is generally valid for 3 years, Is this something which needs to be mentioned somewhere?

3. I have to fill Addtional Family form(IMM5406E) for me and my wife, who needs to be Applicant on my wife's form. I see differing comments, some said it should be my main because I'm Principal applicant while others said it should be my wife's name.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
kamy said:
Hi,

Have few questions.

1. I need 22,603 for 4 people as proof of fund, I had filled 24000 in EE profile and also with SINP. However, my Provident Fund amount is 30000 which I'm using as POF. I recently updated POF amount to 30000 in EE. Does it make any difference 24k vs 30k? Should I keep it as 24k because I used this number for SINP, only reason I changed it to 30k is to reconcile POF amount in EE and in my EPF statement?

2. I had got H1B petition approved in 2010, however, I never went for visa stamping and this petition might have expired already as it is generally valid for 3 years, Is this something which needs to be mentioned somewhere?

3. I have to fill Addtional Family form(IMM5406E) for me and my wife, who needs to be Applicant on my wife's form. I see differing comments, some said it should be my main because I'm Principal applicant while others said it should be my wife's name.

You can keep 30k as proof of fund, and when asked you have to provide them with the proof also

You Need not mention about your H1B petition, try making your application as simple as possible. Dont complicate it by giving too much of information

You are the applicant in your wife's form

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not clear on why I need to be applicant on my wife's additional family form because all the information, parents, siblings would be her and she would be signing the form. Can we get a official confirmation from somwhere on this

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hi

I need your help Experts.
Summary of my profile.

Company 1 NOC 2712 – dec 2009 to July 2012 Experience = 32 months
Masters : Aug 2012 – May 2014
Company 2 NOC 2712 – July 2014 to Feb 2015 Experience = 8 Months
Company 3 NOC 2712 – Feb 2016 2014 to March 2016 Experience = 11 months.

Got ITA in March

Company 4 May 2016 – till date .

Total experience = 51 Months at the time of ITA from company 1,2 & 3.

I've two questions here

1. Does my experience before masters will be counted as continuous full-time and included with my recent experience?
2. I changed my job before AOR and didn't update CIC regarding it, will it cause an issue? The letter i sent to CIC from my 3rd job which mentions I worked there till march ,but couldn't get a new letter from company 4.

Thanks

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Did anyone does something similar? Please advise.

Garmin

Feb 22, 2017
insouciant said:
You should update it because they have clearly mentioned to put academic years as indicated on the final transcript.
I have already received an ITA but I entered SSC as 12 years, Bachelor degree as 16 years and masters degree as 18 years on my EE profile. is it okay if I change the information on my e-APR to 2, 4 and 1.5 as is shown on my WES report??

Shweta05

Nov 14, 2014
Hi forum members,

I have a question pertaining to my educational qualification. My CRS score is below 400 as my MBA degree is not from a recognised Institution as per ICAS. I have more than 5 years of work experience and my IELTS score is CLB 9.

I need your guidance in the following:
1) Would a part time or distance learning PG course help in improving my CRS?
2) If yes, could you suggest any recognised college/university in India for management PG programme?
Thanks in advance.

Mb19

Dec 10, 2018
Hi,
Me and my fiancee are getting married in feb..He has done his bsc IT from Kuvempu University(distance) from NIIT amritsar and mca from SMU(Distance). He has experience along with his bsc IT of 2 yrs and after that of 1 yr and 3 months at NIIT only as Computer Network Technician. Then after that he has experience at Dell as client Support for 1 yr and 6 months and now he is at HCL as Sap Administrator. All the profiles are different. I am just confused about the system,that whether he can apply for all the three posts differently ???. or he can club the experience.,,and one more thing..is there any objection in case of distance education. We have all the transcripts from universities but haven't yet done WES.And the study both graduation and post grad is lateral entry..WIll thr be any problem regarding education????
Hi, what was your ECA report for Kuvempu lateral entry via NIIT? i have the same case. please reply!