Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
happy birthday to my EE profile. I will never get invited with 437 points.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Stanlee said:
Do not be let down, you still have a great score for OINP.
I'm in SINP paper application now. no chance in OINP with my job ties with Sask and family ties in BC

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
mf4361 said:
happy birthday to my EE profile. I will never get invited with 437 points.
seriously dude, you have very great points. atleast u can apply for OINP. the people like me who have got 353 or below 400 cannot apply for that.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceage said:
Hi
Congratulation on your PR!!

I am also in USA now and waiting for PPR. Could you please share details on how you got Canada post in USA and send your passport ? how much it costs?
iceage,

Use FedEx with return tracker. You would need to create a login in FedEx site to order return shipment. costs somewhere between 30 to 50 bucks depending on how sooner you want.

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
aditya127 said:
Hi,
I have more than 5 years of experience in Software engineering (software development).
All my experience certificates mention 'Software Engineer'.

Software engineering is a regulated occupation in Canada. Do I need to obtain license / certification before applying for nomination program?
I have worked all along in software development and would be searching jobs in software development only.

Is there difference between 2173 (Software Engineers and Designers ) and 2174 (Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers).
2173 requires license while 2174 doesn't.
Can I apply under 2174 without the need of license, where my experience certificate shows me software engineer?
I believe more stress is on Job Responsibilities not on the name of Job Profile.
Rather check the job responsibilities, key responsibility areas that you deal with, or more practically, that your company will write on your experience letters OR your companies have written in your Joining and Promotion letters.

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
ankit_46 said:
seriously dude, you have very great points. atleast u can apply for OINP. the people like me who have got 353 or below 400 cannot apply for that.
Ankit bhai, don't be dissappointed.
Go for a ost graduate diploma etc, which may help you getting more score.

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning to all members here.

I log in here after a long time...

I am looking for support for seniors that

How can I open my account in express entry program. I did IELTS with 6 in each.

:)

Thanks

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I received my passport back with the visa stamped along with the COPR. Finally !

Now I have two queries which I am not sure would belong to this thread any further.

1. I am an Indian citizen currently living in Germany. Now the problem is the visa expiry date is in November 2016. I actually want to stay a little bit longer in Germany and move to Canada sometime mid of next year. But as i understand we have to apply for the PR card in Canada before the expiry of the visa given. So my question is - Can I take couple of weeks off
(3 weeks may be ?) , visit canada, apply for the PR card and come back ? May be I could give one of my relatives canadian postal address and he could receive the PR card there ? If yes do you think 3 weeks would be sufficient for all such administrative work ?

2. Is there any other thing that I need to do before moving to canada ?

I wish everyone luck who are waiting for the PPR/COPR !

Cheers!

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
TP424 said:
Hi Guys,

I received my passport back with the visa stamped along with the COPR. Finally !

Now I have two queries which I am not sure would belong to this thread any further.

1. I am an Indian citizen currently living in Germany. Now the problem is the visa expiry date is in November 2016. I actually want to stay a little bit longer in Germany and move to Canada sometime mid of next year. But as i understand we have to apply for the PR card in Canada before the expiry of the visa given. So my question is - Can I take couple of weeks off
(3 weeks may be ?) , visit canada, apply for the PR card and come back ? May be I could give one of my relatives canadian postal address and he could receive the PR card there ? If yes do you think 3 weeks would be sufficient for all such administrative work ?

2. Is there any other thing that I need to do before moving to canada ?

I wish everyone luck who are waiting for the PPR/COPR !

Cheers!

Hello there,

Congratulations for your visa. Well dont hesitate on your decision of going to canada for landing and PR. We did the same. As soon as I got my and family visas, I went to canada for completion of landing and PR as my visas were also expiring in November 2015. I lived for one month with my brother and his family in toronto and came back. My pr cards arrived later when I came back to Saudi after 4 months. I gave my brother's residential address for PRs. Now I am moving for good by the end of this month. And my family will join me later. I am going alone this time to settle and search of jobs. Hope this helps. Dont hesitate to ask anything and PM me anytime you want. Where in Germany do you live. My younger brother is also residing there.

Regards.
Fazal.

tweetu

Jun 5, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
noc

The main duties I perform are as below:

1) Determining the company's strategic objectives and policies
2) Monitoring the company progress towards policies.
3) Identifying and directing the business development activities.
4) Developing strategic business plans.
5) Training personnel to carry out business activities.
6) Making corporate documents, invoices, reports.

The company deals in commodities n goods.

Could you please now clarify the NOC code.

hally3

Jun 3, 2015
I submitted my e-application on august 2 and today, I got a request for my spouse and I to refill sections 8 and 12 of schedule A form. My questions are:

1. Do we fill only the sections required or the whole form?

2. In filling address history, does one have to fill addresses of countries one visited for around one to three months?

3. In filling addresses, is it possible to have two addresses covering the same period, for example when one was in the university?

4. In filling Personal History section, how does one account for short trips taken while one is employed or still schooling?

Thank you very much.