+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Thanks Nebm31! I hope so. I hope, wish and pray the same for you!!
We two should really shake hands! I got DM too today. Around Beijing time 14:00. Seems like my case was transferred to HongKong Local VO. What about yours, still in Ottawa or transferred to Local VO now?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
iamyyang said:
We two should really shake hands! I got DM too today. Around Beijing time 14:00. Seems like my case was transferred to HongKong Local VO. What about yours, still in Ottawa or transferred to Local VO now?
Yeah, you are right. Ours were unique cases. I hope the decision is positive though! How do we confirm where our case is?

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Yeah, you are right. Ours were unique cases. I hope the decision is positive though! How do we confirm where our case is?
I believe the result is positive, otherwise our BC wouldn't have been changed to IP again to finish the process. I assume my case is in Hongkong because it was around 2 pm Beijing time when I found out I got DM in ECAS. It was "in Process" an hour ago. So it must have happened somewhere in between and that's midnight in Ottawa.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
iamyyang said:
I believe the result is positive, otherwise our BC wouldn't have been changed to IP again to finish the process. I assume my case is in Hongkong because it was around 2 pm Beijing time when I found out I got DM in ECAS. It was "in Process" an hour ago. So it must have happened somewhere in between and that's midnight in Ottawa.
I got the info very early morning when I checked ECAS. It wasn't updated till last night. I hope your judgement is true about our decisions being positive.

Davids1lva

May 25, 2014
Good morning good people.
Yesterday I received a letter requesting the payment of the landing fee for me and my wife.
Is this a good sign? Am I safe yet?

Another question...
I'm doing the whole application through an immigration agent. I went in the agent's office and paid the fees on the very same day. From what I undetstood from the letter, once paid, the official receipt has to be uploaded onto mycic account. Where can I check in mycic if this receipt has been uploaded by the agent?

Thank you guys. This forum is awsome.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Davids1lva said:
Good morning good people.
Yesterday I received a letter requesting the payment of the landing fee for me and my wife.
Is this a good sign? Am I safe yet?

Another question...
I'm doing the whole application through an immigration agent. I went in the agent's office and paid the fees on the very same day. From what I undetstood from the letter, once paid, the official receipt has to be uploaded onto mycic account. Where can I check in mycic if this receipt has been uploaded by the agent?

Thank you guys. This forum is awsome.
1) No one is safe until THAT mail knocks the inbox or MyCIC account.
2) Of what I know we don't have to upload any receipt. Just the payment needs to be made.The receipt of the payment is available in MyCIC account for us to see.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
I got the info very early morning when I checked ECAS. It wasn't updated till last night. I hope your judgement is true about our decisions being positive.
This question is for you and Iamyyang. Did u guys receive ghost emails before your ECAS changed to DM? Thanks

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
YamPower said:
I finally got PPR tonight!!

140 days after I submitted my application :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations Yam Power !!!. After all the days of tension and stress, atlast good news :).

So glad to hear you got PPR mate. :)

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
vancitychris said:
im now at 144 days since AOR..... still "in process"
Hopefully you'll move into DM soon. The good news for you is that they asked for the fee to be paid. I don't think anyone who got asked that at this point was rejected.
I'm beginning to wonder if being inland and from Vancouver slows things down. I got DM 9/1 and haven't got an email yet. It's kind of nerve-wrecking knowing that a decision was made and not know what that decision is! I'm planning on calling the CIC on Wednesday if I don't hear anything by then.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancitychris said:
im now at 144 days since AOR..... still "in process"
Your case should be very close to being done. With RPRF request, all I can see his a good out come :).

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it. This is surreal. Having been here for several months, sometimes it felt like it would never happen but it really did.

For everyone else who's still waiting, just keep the faith.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it. This is surreal. Having been here for several months, sometimes it felt like it would never happen but it really did.

For everyone else who's still waiting, just keep the faith.
YamPower +1 for you!! you are absolutely right... this forum has been incredible in supporting me and others throughout this cruel process!

I wish everyone all the best!

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all the PPR recipients. Sorry been tough keeping up with the thread.

Congrats YamPower. Phew @ last.

Efka

Aug 15, 2015
Inland BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally - just got decision made in ECAS. CIC shows "update" but nothing has changed yet. AOR April 30. The longest 1-2 weeks have begun...