+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
u2cc said:
Since most June 19er are here, I would like to report the additional doc request to me today here as well.

The request in its meaning is very straightforward but the actual content is quite confusing. Given the fact there is no redo option once it is uploaded, I was nervous enough and went to Asivad for help. :)

The request letter requires "Schedule 1 Background Declaration Form", and the upload page requires "Schedule 1 Application for Temporary Residence Visa Made Outside Canada", and it is even a hyperlink to the TRV form...

Asivad promptly responded with help and it seems there is a schedule 1 Background Declaration form on the internet, but not on CIC's site.

Finally, the way I handle this is that I provided a LOE presenting concern and thoughts with both forms filled and uploaded!

Hope the rest will go smoother and quicker.
Good news u2cc!

I sincerely hope we all (June 19ers) are taken care of this week, atleast. It's seems like an eternity since we got AOR, seems like I am a Senior citizen already!!

stereo

Aug 5, 2015
Hi,

I had my AOR at April 27
After sending some additional documents I received PPR at May 15. I sent scans of my passport (an my common-law as well) a day or two later together with photos. Is it normal that since then there is no feedback? I see that some people are sending their passports and receiving some updates couple days later...

My status looks like this:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
stereo said:
Hi,

I had my AOR at April 27
After sending some additional documents I received PPR at May 15. I sent scans of my passport (an my common-law as well) a day or two later together with photos. Is it normal that since then there is no feedback? I see that some people are sending their passports and receiving some updates couple days later...

My status looks like this:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started
Are you sure about the dates that you mentioned above. Are you inland or outland? FSW or CEC?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Stereo, do you mean May 15 or July 15?

stereo

Aug 5, 2015
I'm inland FSW and yes, it was May 15...

Additionally, in online services it looks like this:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 7, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

But it has been like that for at least 2 weeks

Waiting1980

Jul 23, 2015
stereo,

Looking at what you provided as your current status your PPR is still pending review.

I also had document request in early June which I submitted and haven't received any updates since then.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stereo said:
I'm inland FSW and yes, it was May 15...

Additionally, in online services it looks like this:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 7, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

But it has been like that for at least 2 weeks
May 15 request sent by CIC was not PPR it was only asking you to send the passport copies...not the actual PPR..
when did your Ecas changed to decision made?

stereo

Aug 5, 2015
harshmaru said:
May 15 request sent by CIC was not PPR it was only asking you to send the passport copies...not the actual PPR..
The letter I received on May 15 starts with this:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required)."

Since I'm from Poland I sent them only copies of my passport ("If you are exempt from obtaining a visa: We require a photocopy of your passport (all pages)..."), photos, 2 additional envelopes and bio data form as they requested.

So, you are saying that it was not PPR?

harshmaru said:
when did your Ecas changed to decision made?
I don't know. Is there any way to check it?

Thanks for help! :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stereo said:
The letter I received on May 15 starts with this:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required)."

Since I'm from Poland I sent them only copies of my passport ("If you are exempt from obtaining a visa: We require a photocopy of your passport (all pages)..."), photos, 2 additional envelopes and bio data form as they requested.

So, you are saying that it was not PPR?

I don't know. Is there any way to check it?

Thanks for help! :)
It is surprising on 3 counts.

That you got a PPR in 3 weeks. That you are waiting nearly 3 months after submitting the required documents. That your ECAS changed to Decision Made less than 3 weeks ago.

Something seems weird here. And not those series of 3s (which I contrived for synchronicity).

stereo

Aug 5, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
That your ECAS changed to Decision Made less than 3 weeks ago.
I don't know when exactly it changed. First time I looked there was around 3 weeks ago and it was already as I posted before.

What can be a reason that I am waiting so long for their response with this decision?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stereo said:
I don't know when exactly it changed. First time I looked there was around 3 weeks ago and it was already as I posted before.

What can be a reason that I am waiting so long for their response with this decision?
I have no idea! And you seem to be strangely patient about it.

stereo

Aug 5, 2015
Well, I thought I have to be patient, but now I can see other people are receiving it quite fast so I'm little worried.

Is there any way to check it or do something?

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stereo said:
Well, I thought I have to be patient, but now I can see other people are receiving it quite fast so I'm little worried.

Is there any way to check it or do something?
\

Please call CIC and check for your status, also explain the status details and PPR requests.
You can also request GCMS notes (but this would take time to get response)..so first thing call CIC

did you send the passport to ottawa or you uploaded it in MyCIC?

nuno1313

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got PPR.. Never been soooo relieved in my entire life.. Man was I starting to go crazy..

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
nuno1313 said:
Just got PPR.. Never been soooo relieved in my entire life.. Man was I starting to go crazy..
Congrats mate! Good for you!
Btw, do you receive 2nd AOR and what is your status on ECAS now (application received or in process)?