+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
CIC has tried to even out processing times for Inlanders and outlanders. Pre June CEC had to wait close to 105 days for their PPRs (Rg, jafa83) and now same things are happening to FSW/Outlanders. We have not seen a wait of more than 105 odd days, so Asivad, YamPower, (and us all) get ready to update your Signatures! Remember, nothing lasts forever, CIC will have to give-in, that too THIS WEEK!!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
CICnews said:
Hi all,

This is the editorial team of CICnews.com, the Canada Immigration Newsletter.

We're looking to interview a citizen of India or the Philippines for our exclusive newsletter. The individual(s) should be a Principal Applicant for Canadian immigration through the Express Entry system who has had his or her application approved.

If you fit the bill, please reply and we will contact you. Thanks!

- CICnews team
Use KaydenB's database to know about April candidates (with their timelines) who have got PPRs.
Also if you can, get our voices to CIC too ... "PPR! PPR! PPR! Issue Aprilites PPRs!"

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
CICnews said:
Thank you for the swift reply. Where can this database be found?
http://tinyurl.com/ppjxqfj

Here you will find the respective usernames of the candidates, use them to reach the guys.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Logic! Seriously? :D
I'm disappointed; AnujGupta84 should know better ;D

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
CIC has tried to even out processing times for Inlanders and outlanders. Pre June CEC had to wait close to 105 days for their PPRs (Rg, jafa83) and now same things are happening to FSW/Outlanders. We have not seen a wait of more than 105 odd days, so Asivad, YamPower, (and us all) get ready to update your Signatures! Remember, nothing lasts forever, CIC will have to give-in, that too THIS WEEK!!
I sincerely hope that your observation holds true. Wednesday makes 105 days for me.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
YamPower said:
I'm disappointed; AnujGupta84 should know better ;D
I agree, coz...my file from AOR>>PPR took exactly 100 days.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
114days today. phew.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Hopefulguy said:
114days today. phew.
Hopefulguy, There were requests of documents in your application, I think that would have delayed the process. We are trying to understand some logic here. 114 days are a lot of days buddy!! Waiting is frustrating!
I know we all are praying for each other, lets hope God listens once and for all, this week.

seelachs

Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Hello Aprilites,
I received AOR april 24 and June 19 Inprocess. Pretty much the same as most of us here.
I am in a tricky situation and need your help.

I am in EU currently but at the end of July my work permit expired and could not be renewed. Hence now I have to get back to asia within a month or find some other job to stay in EU.
In this situation, I am confused if I should wait for PPR and consequently the PR and then start looking for work in Canada or can I pre-emptively look for work and tell the prospective employer that PR is on the way :D ?

Every passing day, I just hope I get the PPR so that my confusion can end. But I am loosing time and money on the other hand.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freebirdgadoozle said:
Hello All,

My timelines are as follows:

ITA received: 23 March
Profile Submitted: 28 April
Medical Passed: 16th May

Since then: Review of Eligibility in Progress.

Wanted to know if there are others with the same timelines and still haven't received anything.

Thanks
Submitted and AOR received the same day as you and no news since then - BKG check and eligibility check in progress and that's it. Hopeful to hear good news soon :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
seelachs said:
Hello Aprilites,
I received AOR april 24 and June 19 Inprocess. Pretty much the same as most of us here.
I am in a tricky situation and need your help.

I am in EU currently but at the end of July my work permit expired and could not be renewed. Hence now I have to get back to asia within a month or find some other job to stay in EU.
In this situation, I am confused if I should wait for PPR and consequently the PR and then start looking for work in Canada or can I pre-emptively look for work and tell the prospective employer that PR is on the way :D ?

Every passing day, I just hope I get the PPR so that my confusion can end. But I am loosing time and money on the other hand.

Employers typically aren't interested until you've arrived in Canada. You can apply for jobs to feel out the job market and see if you're getting positive feedback. I might do the same before I land.

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
anujgupta84 said:
Hopefulguy, There were requests of documents in your application, I think that would have delayed the process. We are trying to understand some logic here. 114 days are a lot of days buddy!! Waiting is frustrating!
I know we all are praying for each other, lets hope God listens once and for all, this week.
How about India66? If he did not miss any update on the forum, he has the longest waiting time to date? His AOR arrived as early as 1 April.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
u2cc said:
How about India66? If he did not miss any update on the forum, he has the longest waiting time to date? His AOR arrived as early as 1 April.
Did India66 had any Document requests?