+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
AshesNdust said:
You'll be fine. I've had to flagpole 3 times and even when I had a bit of a grilling, two officers started questioning me, it always ended well. Just do the normal thing, be relaxed and polite. Remember, you've done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide. The offiers really aren't looking to trip people up and just want to make sure everything is in order when you cross into Canada. Good luck!
Thanks for the reassurance! :)

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
guys guys guys i am got an update requesting any changes, pasport etc. i m not sure what it meas? trying to upload it here but cant. is this the PPR?

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Dear AARTI PRAVIN BHAT,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following
is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent
Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required).
STEP 1: CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES (If none of these conditions applies to you,
you may proceed to STEP 2)
Have your family composition, personal circumstances or address changed since our last correspondence?
 Family status (e.g. marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation, birth,
adoption, death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member, including
grandchildren born to dependent children); or
 You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence; or
 Changes to mailing address/e-mail address/telephone number/contact information.
Failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may delay processing, may result in the cancellation of
your immigrant visas and may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada. Once your
file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new
application would be assessed under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in
force at the time of its submission.
Any new spouse and/or children, whether accompanying or not, must be added to your application and
be found admissible to Canada under the Act and Regulations before your case is finalized. Failure to
inform CIC of dependent family members during your application processing will permanently exclude
them from later sponsorship in the Family Class.
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-Ottawa immediately by e-mail:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Please include with your e-mail the evidence that supports the change, such as copies of official
certificates or a letter of explanation.
STEP 2: PASSPORT(S), PHOTOS AND BIO DATA REQUEST
Determine if you are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada or that is
exempt from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Section 190 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR). Consult the CIC webpage :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions
If you are required to obtain a visa:
 We require a valid passport for you and all accompanying family members. Passports must be
submitted together. Each passport must be valid at least six months have at least two blank visa
pages. If there are children included in your passport there must be two blank visa pages for them as
well. Please note that a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and visa cannot be issued
to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.
 We require 2 Immigration size photos with the specifications listed on the following link:
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf). Photos are required for you and for
each accompanying family member.
 Please complete the Bio Data form included at the end of this letter.
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America. If you or any of your
family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to
Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTDOttawa@cic.gc.ca
or by fax at 613-946-6059 so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another
office.
If you are exempt from obtaining a visa:
 We require a photocopy of your passport (all pages) for you and all accompanying family members.
Photocopies must be submitted together. Do not send an original passport for any person who is a
citizen of a visa exempt country. Each passport must be valid at least six months. Please note that a
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic,
Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.
 We require 2 Immigration size photos with the specifications listed on the following link:
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf). Photos are required for you and for
each accompanying family member.
 Please complete the Bio Data form included at the end of this letter.
STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS : How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Centre
– Ottawa (CPC-O)
If you and your dependants reside in Canada or the United States, submit all documents by mail in a
single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of
the following addresses:
Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Aarti2791!!! That is indeed the PPR.

When did your ECAS change to In Process? Can you please share detailed timelines...

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Its been 2 months that my application is in process. are you sure this is the ppr? cause my BG check still says in process and also review of eliginility. I had sent an email a couple of days back to update my address. could this just be an email regarding that?

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations Aarti2791!!! That is indeed the PPR.

When did your ECAS change to In Process? Can you please share detailed timelines...
I will share my timeline in a bit I first need to confirm that this is indeed the PPR.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Aarti2791 said:
Its been 2 months that my application is in process. are you sure this is the ppr? cause my BG check still says in process and also review of eliginility. I had sent an email a couple of days back to update my address. could this just be an email regarding that?
As Asivad Anac said, YES, this is your PPR. CIC is asking for your passport in order to place your Immigrant visa in it and also send you your COPR to be used when doing your landing formalities.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
DoubleS said:
As Asivad Anac said, YES, this is your PPR. CIC is asking for your passport in order to place your Immigrant visa in it and also send you your COPR to be used when doing your landing formalities.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
why is my BG check still in process and so is my eligibility review? it also states that a deision has not been made.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aarti2791 said:
why is my BG check still in process and so is my eligibility review? it also states that a deision has not been made.
Those changes will happen gradually over the next few weeks. For now, just don't question it any further. That is your PPR and Congratulations again! :D

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Congratulations Aarti!!!!!!!!

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
Those changes will happen gradually over the next few weeks. For now, just don't question it any further. That is your PPR and Congratulations again! :D
AHHHH!! to say that i am ecstatic would be an understatement! I received an email yesterday saying your profile has been updated and after 6 hours i got this in my messages in cic which was intimated too me through email.

Here's my timeline:

Profile created: January 23
Invite received: March 27 (458 points)
Documents submitted and AOR received: April 16
Medicals passed: April 18 (I had done my medicals the next day of the invite)
BG under process:18/19 April
Eligibility in process: 18/19 April
PPR: ? (2 hours back)

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
dhanju said:
Congrats Arti. When ur ecas status changed to 'in process'
It was under process almost 2-3 days after submitted my documents on Apr. 16. I must say I am impressed with their processing times. And I am an in-Canada application.