+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:
Lol. Ottawa office hasn't opened for the day. Haha

I am waiting eagerly as well. If not today then maybe it will be Tuesday.
I really hope it's today though. Phew
Yeah. I didn't sleep well. If not today, maybe Tuesday.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I guess I'm not the only one up. No updates here either :-\

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Nothing for me... Yet... It's only 9am in Ottawa though...

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Asivad Anac said:
Can't believe the Friday trend isn't working anymore and just when it was our turn... :(
Give them a little more time. It's actually just around 8:15am in Ottawa. I hope your good news will come today to kick off your weekend celebration.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
Give them a little more time. It's actually just around 8:15am in Ottawa. I hope your good news will come today to kick off your weekend celebration.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! ;D ;D
For no real reason, reminded of The Architect "Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness." ;D

I wish you luck as well for your ECAS update today!

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a request for Schedule A and to pay the RPRF :) :) :). So exited!!!
Ecas is still Application Received.

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Next wed is canada day! Come on CIC, we know u can do it. Look fwd to our welcoming surprise - PPRs :D 8)

Asivad anac, our timelines r very similar. My bg check is also not started. Our turn will come sooner than later hopefully.

Meanwhile enjoy yr friday n wkend guys

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Aarti2791 said:
I got an email saying your cic has been updated. But I don't see any changes. Does anyone know what this could be?
It means someone's looking at and/or updating your case.

So it's generally good news as it means things are moving for you, but you may not see the actual change for a few days (if at all).

Generally a good sign though as I say!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Hopefulguy said:
Phew no PPR today. Oh well, roll on Tuesday.
It's felt like a very quiet week overall.

(For once everything changed on my profile: ECAS to In Process, medical finally Passed and very little elsewhere which makes a change as I'm so used to seeing nothing on my profile and seeing everyone else zip through).

I wonder if they're updating systems or training or something? Or maybe there's been a glitch?

It's odd.

I thought I'd finally be able to relax when it seemed like PPR was actually going to happen for me but now I can't stop worrying that I'm going to say the wrong thing to the border officers on landing or something and screw things up. The stress is driving me nuts. :/

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
hulahoop said:
It's felt like a very quiet week overall.

(For once everything changed on my profile: ECAS to In Process, medical finally Passed and very little elsewhere which makes a change as I'm so used to seeing nothing on my profile and seeing everyone else zip through).

I wonder if they're updating systems or training or something? Or maybe there's been a glitch?

It's odd.

I thought I'd finally be able to relax when it seemed like PPR was actually going to happen for me but now I can't stop worrying that I'm going to say the wrong thing to the border officers on landing or something and screw things up. The stress is driving me nuts. :/
You'll be fine. I've had to flagpole 3 times and even when I had a bit of a grilling, two officers started questioning me, it always ended well. Just do the normal thing, be relaxed and polite. Remember, you've done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide. The offiers really aren't looking to trip people up and just want to make sure everything is in order when you cross into Canada. Good luck!