+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All ABU DHABI applicant please share you experience (Please Comment)

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on Dec 21, 2011 to sponsor my wife via Abu Dhabhi

My wife received the Acknowledgment of Letter Receipt and May 16, 2012 and on same date ask her to provide My few things which I did by May 22, 2012.

Now I am waiting for a response Either Changer Status from "Application Received" to "In Process" Or I wish they don't care about Electronic status just give my wife letter and ask for her passport so I can go there in summer and bring her here.

Feel free to share you feeling regarding Abu Dhabhi Experiences

fs

Jul 4, 2011
Hi,

I did my husbands sponsorship from abu dhabi and it took only 7 months to get visa, it was a great exp. alhumdulillah he is here with me now, i am a Canadian national and originally from India, my husband is from Pakistan but he was in living in Saudi Arab, so pls do not worry if every thing is in order you will get your visa soon inshaallah.

i will post my timeline soon..

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fs said:
Hi,

I did my husbands sponsorship from abu dhabi and it took only 7 months to get visa, it was a great exp. alhumdulillah he is here with me now, i am a Canadian national and originally from India, my husband is from Pakistan but he was in living in Saudi Arab, so pls do not worry if every thing is in order you will get your visa soon inshaallah.

i will post my timeline soon..

Hi there,

Thanks for reply I really appreciate that. Nice to hear that your husband is with you now :)) Happy for you.

INSHALLAH soon my wife ll be with me :)

Yes please do post your timeline here and also mention when did your status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process"

I ll be waiting for your timeline...

Thanks alot :)

johnk1299

Jun 5, 2012
hi.i am worried bcz 2 of people i know called cic on friday and cic person told him that your card has been mailed on friday morning and both of them received the pr card on monday in toronto.i also called cic on friday and cici also told me that my card has also been sent on friday but i did not receive it yet ,even the whole week has been passed.
do you know ANY ONE WITH THE SAME SITUATION?please guide me
actually me and my wife had fight and she threatened me that she would revoke my pr status and pr card.i think my pr card is with her,oh my god........what should i do?i have landing document.
both of people i know got their pr card on monday which was sent on friday mean i must had my card on previous monday.it also means that pr card processing department is in novascotia but the ontario govt is making and distributing these cards.
what should i do?
i am worried.please guide me what to do?
help me please

K722

Jun 22, 2011
zeeshee said:
worst office ever
You're time line shows you're file been more than 2 years !!! this is scary me .I will be submitting my file this month ...Its will be good if you join us in other POST of abudhabi to make it more active

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshee said:
worst office ever

I dont think so I know 4 people who get immigration via Abu Dhabi within 8months

I got my wife immigration within within 7 months :)

If everything is in order it wont take too long.

but yes it depend on file to file

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi Zeeshee

If you dont mind me asking, was there any specific reason as to why your file took so long???

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
Hello to everyone

Hope you guys are fine.

Please note my wife has applied for spousal immigration under faimly class on July 19, 2012 from Ontario Canada and later she confirmed from the consulate Canada that they have approved the application and sent to my file to Abu Dhabi consulate on Aug 29 for document verification etc. They have also given file number and ask my wife to tell husband to take follow-up from Abu Dhabi consulate.

I called them up but could not get it connected to the concern as there was no option for follow up regarding family class immigration.

Pls note that I am UAE resident since last July 2011 and working as a Senior Officer in a local bank. Further I am Pakistani National. My wife is also Pakistani citizen but a Canadian PR holder and she is studying in Canada these days. I am taking care of her by sending funds every month. It is pertinent to mention that we got married in February 2012 here in Dubai.

Can anybody guide me under following?

How to take follow-up from Abu Dhabi consulate about my file number?
How much time they take normally for document verification?
What would be the next step after document verification?

Appreciate your early response in this.

Regards,
Hameed Ahmed
DUBAI- UAE

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
munchkin80 said:
Hi Zeeshee

If you dont mind me asking, was there any specific reason as to why your file took so long???
Hi

Only abu dhabi office knows the reason but as per CAIPS, all time is taken by background checks in Pakistan..

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Hello everyone,

Pls include me in this group, i'm a Filipino citizen working as nurse here in Jeddah since march 2010. My timeline is as follows:

April 25, 2012 - meds done
May 16, 2012 - application sent to Mississauga
May 17, - application received
Aug 15 - e- mail received by my husband stating that they r going to send the decision letter
Sept. 17 - AOR received through mail ( don't know why it took 1 month for them to send for the approval letter but thanks God my husband was approved)

Check my e- cas and it is still the same saying that they received my medical results. And until now there's no letter or confirmation or any response from abu dhabi office if they already received my papers. when i read the timeline of other applicants showing that they finished the application for only 8 to 9 months I'm
still hoping that it would be the same for us.

It is really frustrating to be living away from your love ones. :(

kire3

May 24, 2012
Tsichi15 said:
Hello everyone,

Pls include me in this group, i'm a Filipino citizen working as nurse here in Jeddah since march 2010. My timeline is as follows:

Aug 15 - e- mail received by my husband stating that they r going to send the decision letter
Sept. 17 - AOR received through mail ( don't know why it took 1 month for them to send for the approval letter but thanks God my husband was approved)

Check my e- cas and it is still the same saying that they received my medical results. And until now there's no letter or confirmation or any response from abu dhabi office if they already received my papers. when i read the timeline of other applicants showing that they finished the application for only 8 to 9 months I'm

hi kabayan,

we have the same case and my application took only almost 8 months..while waiting email from Abu Dhabi VO (usually it will take a month) just prepare additional docs (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs) and other docs which will be sent to your email. Also Advisory of Marriage from NSO if you did not include it in your application. From my case, after i've submitted all these additional docs It took another 1month to received their email for a passport request.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi

If you've received your AOR in September from CPC Mississauga you should expect to receive an AOR from Abu Dhabi and additional document request (If required by them) by November... it takes about two months for them to get back to you once Mississauga sends your file overseas to Abu Dhabi.. OR they may not even ask for anything until near the end when they want to finalize your application or your medical expires and they need you to do another one.. so its really different case to case...

Hope this helps!

Tsichi15 said:
Hello everyone,

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
kire3 said:
hi kabayan,

we have the same case and my application took only almost 8 months..while waiting email from Abu Dhabi VO (usually it will take a month) just prepare additional docs (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs) and other docs which will be sent to your email. Also Advisory of Marriage from NSO if you did not include it in your application. From my case, after i've submitted all these additional docs It took another 1month to received their email for a passport request.

Thank you so much for the reply ! May i ask how can i get the advisory of marriage from NSO? We submitted a copy of our marriage cert from NSO and also a copy of t1 and t4.