Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Code:
let me tell u about what I think about the cap. and plz correct me if I'm wrong
suppose till MONDAY CIO received 498 application. 
on TUESDAY they received another 20 application.
so the cap closes with 498+20=518 application.
now, after two weeks they sorted out and found out that 50 applications do not meet the criteria, so now the cap is 518-50=482 !!
now, they will look for the applications received on WEDNESDAY.
suppose WEDNESDAY have 25 applications, in that case the cap will be 482+25=507!!    
complicated?  I know!! 
encashment of BD is done right after opening the application, so there's no indication of getting PER with that.
you really have to wait 3 months [max] for the PER or NER.
my BD was also encashed but I got NER in the first place.

so just wait till you e-mailed from CIO.

good luck

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
Code:
now, after two weeks they sorted out and found out that 50 applications do not meet the criteria, so now the cap is 518-50=482 !!
suppose WEDNESDAY have 25 applications, in that case the cap will be 482+25=507!! [color=maroon][b][SIZE=13px][size=10pt][b]there are 7 extra applicants but the cap is only 500....so I believe, there is something else going on here [/b][/SIZE][/size]the [/b][/color]   
complicated?  I know!! 
encashment of BD is done right after opening the application, so there's no indication of getting PER with that.

so just wait till you e-mailed from CIO. [color=maroon][b][b][SIZE=13px][size=10pt]Totally agreed on this[/SIZE][/size][/b][/b][/color]

good luck
Good analysis and thinking......and good attempt to solve the Mystery by playing Sherlock Holmes.....except the fact that we really don't now what actually goes on behind the closed doors of CIC. ;D ;D

The guessing game continues.... ;)

Mitali

Mitali

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They don't even seem to open the applications until 6 weeks later so like NOC 1122 which I think got capped at August 18 or so was actually full by July 4 because I heard of a person whose application was received then who was refused because the cap was full. I see it like this: July 1, thousands of couriers are waiting to hand in applications to CIC. They all get stacked up and only opened later and then they will count out the first 500, update the cap and refuse the rest.

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
thanx alot for ur effort....

but still didn't get the point a asking about, now if file receved today 16/10,,, ten how long the completenes check will take: 2 weeks,2 months, etc.... and if complete do they at this moment encash the money? and count the file within the cap.

i have two scenarios:
1. file received, within 2 weeks checked for completeness, if complete counted in cap, no encashme.
2. file received, within 2 weeks checked for completeness, if complete put aside for money to be encashed which will be after 2 months as noticed in the ss,,, then counted in cap after encashment.

any of them?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
helppp said:
thanx alot for ur effort....

but still didn't get the point a asking about, now if file receved today 16/10,,, ten how long the completenes check will take: 2 weeks,2 months, etc.... and if complete do they at this moment encash the money? and count the file within the cap.

i have two scenarios:
1. file received, within 2 weeks checked for completeness, if complete counted in cap, no encashme.
2. file received, within 2 weeks checked for completeness, if complete put aside for money to be encashed which will be after 2 months as noticed in the ss,,, then counted in cap after encashment.

any of them?
Code:
the answer lies in the highlighted section!!
:'(

mitali said:
Good analysis and thinking......and good attempt to solve the Mystery by playing Sherlock Holmes.....except the fact that we really don't now what actually goes on behind the closed doors of CIC. ;D ;D

The guessing game continues.... ;)

Mitali

Mitali

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Code:
[b][color=RED]Correction:[/color]
Only complete applications are counted. All incomplete applications are returned.
so CAP will always close with 500 applications.

case closed  ;)

BR
Dr.hasib[/b]
mute_man said:
Code:
suppose WEDNESDAY have 25 applications, in that case the cap will be 482+25=507!!    
complicated?  I know!! 

so just wait till you e-mailed from CIO.

good luck

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Code:
[b][color=RED]Correction:[/color]
Only complete applications are counted. All incomplete applications are returned.
so CAP will always close with 500 applications.

case closed  ;)

BR
Dr.hasib[/b]
we know that only complete applications will be counted in the cap, but when is this completeness check done?
or if the file is received on october 1, then when the completeness check is finished? after how many days or weeks? this is my question, this information let us guess if we will fall in cap or not?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My guessing is that, when a FSW application is deemed complete, CIO will make a final determination of eligibility against the Ministerial Instruction (MI) Criteria , and cash the application fee. If not it is back to the applicant.

Thus the applications selected by final determination of legibility are counted for the CAP.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
helppp said:
we know that only complete applications will be counted in the cap, but when is this completeness check done?
or if the file is received on october 1, then when the completeness check is finished? after how many days or weeks? this is my question, this information let us guess if we will fall in cap or not?
completeness check is done within 24 hours from receiving.
One of my friend's IELTS was expired(only 1 day exceeded :() when his application was received by CIO. they sent his file back just after 1 day from receiving.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
wilson said:
My guessing is that, when a FSW application is deemed complete, CIO will make a final determination of eligibility against the Ministerial Instruction (MI) Criteria , and cash the application fee. If not it is back to the applicant.

Thus the applications selected by final determination of legibility are counted for the CAP.
wilson, i will just make small correction.
when a FSW application is deemed complete, CIO encash the application fee and then CIO will make a final determination of eligibility against the Ministerial Instruction (MI) Criteria

So, applicants who made the CAP can get NER after encashment if they fail to meet ministerial instruction..

BR
Dr.Hasib

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Dr.Hasib said:
completeness check is done within 24 hours from receiving.
One of my friend's IELTS was expired(only 1 day exceeded :() when his application was received by CIO. they sent his file back just after 1 day from receiving.
that was quick!! ;)

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
wilson, i will just make small correction.
when a FSW application is deemed complete, CIO encash the application fee and then CIO will make a final determination of eligibility against the Ministerial Instruction (MI) Criteria

So, applicants who made the CAP can get NER after encashment if they fail to meet ministerial instruction..

BR
Dr.Hasib
Hi, Dr.Haseeb, thanks for your correction.

khuram225

Oct 11, 2011
Salam Dr. Hasib

thanks for the IELTS material.

one more thing to ask, i applied in feb 2008, at that time i was newly married, now masha allah i have two kids, i wanted to ask abt proof of funds during immigration process, for how many ppl i have to show, me & my wife or the kids also,

and what if i dont have enough money, then what is the solution.

regards

hanif

khuram225

Oct 11, 2011
Thanks wilson for quick response,

at what time they will ask for the POF, once the process is started

regards

hanif