+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All About Mississauga

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii Folks, Its now almost one and half month of living in Mississauga, Canada. Experience till now is very good.

Since i learned alot from this forum so cant walk away without giving anything in return. so today i started a blog especially for Mississauga. http://www.allaboutmississauga.com. In this blog i am adding all information which is not available in one plateform. So What you will get from this is new pictures, videos and information which would be very usefull for new immegrants.

I need a support from all of you especially the seniors; Qorax,Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo.

Please keep on visiting http://www.allaboutmississauga.com so that it could give me confidence to add more and more information every day. Please leave your comments on blog if you need further information on any topic.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: New Blog for helping you settle in Mississauga Canada

hassanbukhari said:
Hii Folks, Its now almost one and half month of living in Mississauga, Canada. Experience till now is very good.

Since i learned alot from this forum so cant walk away without giving anything in return. so today i started a blog especially for Mississauga. http://www.allaboutmississauga.com. In this blog i am adding all information which is not available in one platXeXform. So What you will get from this is new pictures, videos and information which would be very usefull for new immegrants.

I need a support from all of you especially the seniors; Steaky,Qorax,Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo.

Please keep on visiting http://www.allaboutmississauga.com so that it would give me confidence to add more and more information every day. Please leave your comments on blog if you need further information on any topic.
Good infoshare there... pls add some more topical insertions.

Qorax
*Replied to your PM as well.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

qorax said:
Good infoshare there... pls add some more topical insertions.

Qorax
*Replied to your PMas well.
Yes, Captain you are setting a good example and many will follow your direction and way of doing things. I am just making my prayers. If i ever get the Pr to Canada i will like to meet you in person. I really like your heart , never gets angry , always gentle and so on and do forth. My words are finish and i have noting else to say.

My last words are a big thank you for all the work you are doing hereon the forum.

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
Good work brother

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Dear Hassan VAi
I m in anxiety. I may land in october inshallah with 4 memer & my pof is 20600. But I m now not prepare to bring 15000 cad. so will I O creat any problem? u have allready faced I O so give me a solution.

Tosher

goodwill

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad/london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
4-6-2009
AOR Received.
19-06-2008
IELTS Request
already given
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
17-10-2010
Med's Done....
15-11-2010
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
15-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-6-2011,d/m 28-06-2011,got passports back 6-07-2011
LANDED..........
inshalla in mid september 2011
Congrats Bukhari...Good Effort!!
Please can you shed light on the Erin mills neighbourhood in Mississauga behind Walmart .
We are panning to rent an apartment their in September inshalla and which is the elementry school for this area.
Thanks.

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodwill said:
Congrats Bukhari...Good Effort!!
Please can you shed light on the Erin mills neighbourhood in Mississauga behind Walmart .
We are panning to rent an apartment their in September inshalla and which is the elementry school for this area.
Thanks.
Erin Mills is a very nice place. After finishing Winston Churchill it is my next target. Hope within few weeks you will get all information and pictures of that area.

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tosher said:
Dear Hassan VAi
I m in anxiety. I may land in october inshallah with 4 memer & my pof is 20600. But I m now not prepare to bring 15000 cad. so will I O creat any problem? u have allready faced I O so give me a solution.

Tosher
You have to bring minimum whatever is required by the immegration as per your family size. Less than that will create problem for you.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tosher said:
Dear Hassan VAi

Tosher
The solution is that you need the required amount.

ind2uk2can

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Hi All I am looking for a Nice condo near to square one in mississauga.. if you know anything pls let me know...

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you living in Mississauga at the moment? Why square one? Before landing i was also looking for the same area but believe me there are many other much better than that. If you have kids then you should be looking for some low rise buildings where they can easily go out and play.

In square one area average price for good condo is from $1500 like Duke of York building and many others close by. But in the same price you can also get a very nice small town house or condo town house in Winston Churchill area.

Go to http://www.realtor.ca for getting more info on any area this is the main MLS site and you can find all listings of all agents in one website.

If you want to see the neighborhoods of Winston Churchill the visit http://www.allaboutmississauga.com/

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have started from schools which is one of the main concern for many immigrants and i hope with your support i will keep on adding more and more information for our fellows.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011

hassanbukhari said:

Since i learned alot from this forum so cant walk away without giving anything in return. so today i started a blog especially for Mississauga. http://www.allaboutmississauga.com. In this blog i am adding all information which is not available in one plateform. So What you will get from this is new pictures, videos and information which would be very usefull for new immegrants.

I need a support from all of you especially the seniors; Steaky,Qorax,Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo.

Please keep on visiting http://www.allaboutmississauga.com so that it would give me confidence to add more and more information every day. Please leave your comments on blog if you need further information on any topic.
Hi hassanbukhari,

Thank you for starting this thread and giving information about mississauga. I have one question regarding this place. Can we choose mississauga or Scarborough as our destination city and ontario as destination state or should we use Toronto and Ontario as these places belong to the Greater Toronto Area. Is the cost of living as high as it is in Toronto?

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Well you can choose any city you want.I have never been to Scarborough but i don't like Toronto its all messed up. Mississauga on the other hand is very nice and much better than Toronto in terms of Living and raising children.

Living Expenses point of view both Toronto and Mississauga are expensive because of high real estate prices which is effecting every thing.

If you don't have any job or business restriction then i recommend that you move little bit away from these cities.

NKKD Hortons said:
Hi hassanbukhari,

Thank you for starting this thread and giving information about mississauga. I have one question regarding this place. Can we choose mississauga or Scarborough as our destination city and ontario as destination state or should we use Toronto and Ontario as these places belong to the Greater Toronto Area. Is the cost of living as high as it is in Toronto?

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning

hassanbukhari said:

\Excellent approach Hassan,
Keep it up
+1 For u
Shaukat