Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What is the meaning of s26 on the top right of the pageof the security assessment?
@legalfalcon

It refers to section 26 of the Privacy Act, which states:

Information about another individual

26 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8.

If you have other family members in your application, they had to give you a consent to obtain their info. If you did not file their signed consent, then their info is redacted under s 26 of the Privacy Act.

Reactions: Konok keya

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry for the long post! @legalfalcon if you could give any clarification to understand my gcms received in Dec 2020 for our EE-CEC June 2020 application! Do you see anything alarming in the attached snapshots?
As per the notes, our eligibility was passed by the officer on Sept 25 and we got refunded on Oct 28, 2020. From a recent phone conversation with the IRCC agent, our criminality is still in progress and security has not started yet. When Eligibility is passed by the officer, any idea why security did not start yet?

In gcms, Special program is PRBIO and Group name is hidden on the GCMS note don't know why! In note #4, it's saying the application is approved, what does that mean as criminality and security not passed yet?

Also, while creating profile (pre-ITA), I put my spouse's birthplace as per her passport but while submitting PR application I put the town name of her passport's birthplace to be more specific and to keep it consistant with her previous applications (2 OWPs and Visa, all approved ). The town name is not mentioned in her passport but in Birth certificate which I didn't submit this time. Office's note #4 says the fact of birthplace change pre and post ITA. Will it be an issue? Is there anything you suggest to be on the safe side?
Thanks a lot!

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
s26 under the Privacy Act is the same as s19.1 under the Access to Information Act

You can see the entire Exemption Grid here http://bit.ly/2XPWQTS
It refers to section 26 of the Privacy Act, which states:

Information about another individual

26 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8.

If you have other family members in your application, they had to give you a consent to obtain their info. If you did not file their signed consent, then their info is redacted under s 26 of the Privacy Act.
Thanks a lot for the clarification!

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sorry for the long post! @legalfalcon if you could give any clarification to understand my gcms received in Dec 2020 for our EE-CEC June 2020 application! Do you see anything alarming in the attached snapshots?
As per the notes, our eligibility was passed by the officer on Sept 25 and we got refunded on Oct 28, 2020. From a recent phone conversation with the IRCC agent, our criminality is still in progress and security has not started yet. When Eligibility is passed by the officer, any idea why security did not start yet?

In gcms, Special program is PRBIO and Group name is hidden on the GCMS note don't know why! In note #4, it's saying the application is approved, what does that mean as criminality and security not passed yet?

Also, while creating profile (pre-ITA), I put my spouse's birthplace as per her passport but while submitting PR application I put the town name of her passport's birthplace to be more specific and to keep it consistant with her previous applications (2 OWPs and Visa, all approved ). The town name is not mentioned in her passport but in Birth certificate which I didn't submit this time. Office's note #4 says the fact of birthplace change pre and post ITA. Will it be an issue? Is there anything you suggest to be on the safe side?
Thanks a lot!

As per Note 5 your eligibility is passed. The town name will not be an issue. All IRCC requires is the city of birth and country.

As regards security, due to COVID, there are delays and your security may not have been initiated.

When it says approved, it mans subject to other admissibility checks. Once your application is approved, you will see approved on page 2 under assessments.

After security is initiated, it takes an average of 110 days for most applications.

As per the most recent update today, IRCC is now processing CEC application with full capacity. So it is just a matter of time before your security is initiated.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#processing

To read on how security is done, who is involved and the manual, see https://bit.ly/3oZezEo

Reactions: felix-m and Toks01

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
As per Note 5 your eligibility is passed. The town name will not be an issue. All IRCC requires is the city of birth and country.

As regards security, due to COVID, there are delays and your security may not have been initiated.

When it says approved, it mans subject to other admissibility checks. Once your application is approved, you will see approved on page 2 under assessments.

After security is initiated, it takes an average of 110 days for most applications.

As per the most recent update today, IRCC is now processing CEC application with full capacity. So it is just a matter of time before your security is initiated.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#processing

To read on how security is done, who is involved and the manual, see https://bit.ly/3oZezEo
Thank you so much for your reply, brings positively at this frustrating time! Hoping for the best to get the PR!

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017

You are prompt, respectful and very knowledgeable and you help people with information many pay to get without being rude, I love you and I wish ❤ you the very best in all that you do.

The world for sure need a whole lot more folks like you @legalfalcon

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020

Wow, this is a great news for me as a CEC inland applicant

NyashaZim

Jun 20, 2018
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2020
Doc's Request.
14-04-2020
Good day @legalfalcon, kindly assist me with the below:

So following my previous post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/page-198#post-9112620 kindly see the full extract of the Case processing agent's determination in April last year. I really appreciated your comprehensive response. Thank you.

NOTES 7
Created date: 2020/04/20
Created by: xxxx
Updated:2020/04/20
Updated by: xxxx
Label: EE Eligibilty
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EXXXXX REGULATION: PNP:FSW 2020-01-22 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** R76 Selection Criteria - FS POINTS:____ R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SELLTLEMENT FUNDS ARE NOT MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Summary notes: NON ACCOMPANYING PARENT STAT DEC OUTSTANDING , SEE EDOC xxxxx -- BOTSWANA PC FOR SPOUSE OUTSTANDING -- EMPLOYMENT EDOC #3XXXX, INSUFFICIENT DUTIES outstanding documents (not requested): - PA indication of previous relationships documentation not on file Outstanding Documents (requested): - Police Cert requested at CIO remains outstanding - (Chil's name) DEP 1: Custody /Authorization to travel ________ PNP NOMINATION: Province of nomination: AB PNC # XXXXX - Province matches current residence: no Nomination validity : original: Case type Economic Case ________ CRS score at invitation to apply(ITA) 1018 CRS points minimum score for round 471 CRS score at application (APR): 1018 TOTAL CRS points assessed: 966. I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as married at ITA and APR____________EDUCATION CREDENTIALS PROVIDED Bachelor's Degree XXXX R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 1221 Admin officers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Email and Social Media Support Team Member (NOC.1221) for company name R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (edoc #xxx) Dated: 2019-09-13 Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - no DOCUMENTED INCOME PROVIDED: Pay stubs from OCT - DEC 2019 / NOA FROM 2019_______ WORK EXPEREINCE 2: Foreign processing Officer (NOC 1221) for Govt dept in home country R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (EDOC#) Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - no___________FSW POINTS: __________ FSW score at ITA: 75/ Min required FSW score :67 Assessed 57 R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD$23 509 Verified by statement from Bank name: date 2019-12-23, showing CAD $23 509 family of 4 requires CAD $24 083___________ Family composition: DOCS REQUIRED PA MARRIED CERT ON FILE .... just a breakdown of submitted docs and passports

1. We provided the travel authorisation requested when it was requested for the minor dependent
2. We battled for over 6 months to obtain the PCC until the Bots govt requested that the PCC request come directly from the Canadian embassy. We received the official PCC request from IRCC which they didn't accept so we uploaded all the evidence we had (correspondence with Police, immigration, consultant, affidavits attesting that spouse did not commit any crimes during his stay there commissioned by local police, emails correspondence with police authorities, etc). We do not know if IRCC has reached out though as the other govt requested.
3. For employment I sent in updated pay stubs and Income Tax certificates via webform. Hoping it will suffice as my employer is not supportive of my move so would not assist.
4. There are so many blank lines in the notes (as depicted above) next to where points are supposed to be and I notice there is somewhere they are now recorded as 57 from 75. Should I be concerned?

Please let me know your thoughts. In December we then noticed the slot in my account login change to ADR required 'not applicable' and a couple other ghost updates.

Thanking you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day @legalfalcon, kindly assist me with the below:

So following my previous post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/page-198#post-9112620 kindly see the full extract of the Case processing agent's determination in April last year. I really appreciated your comprehensive response. Thank you.

NOTES 7
Created date: 2020/04/20
Updated:2020/04/20

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EXXXXX REGULATION: PNP:FSW 2020-01-22 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** R76 Selection Criteria - FS POINTS:____ R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SELLTLEMENT FUNDS ARE NOT MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Summary notes: NON ACCOMPANYING PARENT STAT DEC OUTSTANDING , SEE EDOC xxxxx -- BOTSWANA PC FOR SPOUSE OUTSTANDING -- EMPLOYMENT EDOC #3XXXX, INSUFFICIENT DUTIES outstanding documents (not requested): - PA indication of previous relationships documentation not on file Outstanding Documents (requested): - Police Cert requested at CIO remains outstanding - (Chil's name) DEP 1: Custody /Authorization to travel ________ PNP NOMINATION: Province of nomination: AB PNC # XXXXX - Province matches current residence: no Nomination validity : original: Case type Economic Case ________ CRS score at invitation to apply(ITA) 1018 CRS points minimum score for round 471 CRS score at application (APR): 1018 TOTAL CRS points assessed: 966. I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as married at ITA and APR____________EDUCATION CREDENTIALS PROVIDED Bachelor's Degree XXXX R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 1221 Admin officers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Email and Social Media Support Team Member (NOC.1221) for company name R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (edoc #xxx) Dated: 2019-09-13 Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - no DOCUMENTED INCOME PROVIDED: Pay stubs from OCT - DEC 2019 / NOA FROM 2019_______ WORK EXPEREINCE 2: Foreign processing Officer (NOC 1221) for Govt dept in home country R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (EDOC#) Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - no___________FSW POINTS: __________ FSW score at ITA: 75/ Min required FSW score :67 Assessed 57 R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD$23 509 Verified by statement from Bank name: date 2019-12-23, showing CAD $23 509 family of 4 requires CAD $24 083___________ Family composition: DOCS REQUIRED PA MARRIED CERT ON FILE .... just a breakdown of submitted docs and passports

1. We provided the travel authorisation requested when it was requested for the minor dependent
2. We battled for over 6 months to obtain the PCC until the Bots govt requested that the PCC request come directly from the Canadian embassy. We received the official PCC request from IRCC which they didn't accept so we uploaded all the evidence we had (correspondence with Police, immigration, consultant, affidavits attesting that spouse did not commit any crimes during his stay there commissioned by local police, emails correspondence with police authorities, etc). We do not know if IRCC has reached out though as the other govt requested.
3. For employment I sent in updated pay stubs and Income Tax certificates via webform. Hoping it will suffice as my employer is not supportive of my move so would not assist.
4. There are so many blank lines in the notes (as depicted above) next to where points are supposed to be and I notice there is somewhere they are now recorded as 57 from 75. Should I be concerned?

Please let me know your thoughts. In December we then noticed the slot in my account login change to ADR required 'not applicable' and a couple other ghost updates.

Thanking you in advance.
No need to be worried, lets tackle these one at a time.

1. The authorization for a minor for a non-accompanying part was sent and is recorded in the notes as outstanding, "NON ACCOMPANYING PARENT STAT DEC OUTSTANDING"

2. If you have provided all evidence of your efforts to obtain a PCC, IRCC officer can waive off the requirement for the PCC. They will make a determination.

3. As regards work reference letter, you have to provide a work reference letter that lists your job duties. IF your employer doe snot provide one to you, can can get one from a colleague, former supervisor or any person who has knowledge of your employment. The notes states, "EMPLOYMENT EDOC #3XXXX, INSUFFICIENT DUTIES"

As per IRCC a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
The duties listed on your work reference letter should substantially match the job duties listed on your NOC selected.

4. The score that refers to 67 and Assessed as 57 refers to MEC. You have to score a minimum of 67 to meet the MEC. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Reactions: NyashaZim

NyashaZim

Jun 20, 2018
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2020
Doc's Request.
14-04-2020
No need to be worried, lets tackle these one at a time.

1. The authorization for a minor for a non-accompanying part was sent and is recorded in the notes as outstanding, "NON ACCOMPANYING PARENT STAT DEC OUTSTANDING"

2. If you have provided all evidence of your efforts to obtain a PCC, IRCC officer can waive off the requirement for the PCC. They will make a determination.

3. As regards work reference letter, you have to provide a work reference letter that lists your job duties. IF your employer doe snot provide one to you, can can get one from a colleague, former supervisor or any person who has knowledge of your employment. The notes states, "EMPLOYMENT EDOC #3XXXX, INSUFFICIENT DUTIES"

As per IRCC a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
The duties listed on your work reference letter should substantially match the job duties listed on your NOC selected.

4. The score that refers to 67 and Assessed as 57 refers to MEC. You have to score a minimum of 67 to meet the MEC. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
Thank you so much @legalfalcon Let me work on it and try get a colleague to help me with a work letter. Kind regards, :)

cmar

Apr 18, 2019
Kingston
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Kingston
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-05-2022
Good day @legalfalcon is below from GCMS looking good and was the review by the Analyst/Assistant?

Notes received last Dec 29.

NOTES: 1
Created date: 2020/01/13
Updated:2020/01/13

Restricted: No

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EXXXXX REGULATION: PNP:FSW 2019-11-28 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: R75: APPEARS TO MEET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R76 Selection Criteria - FS POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SELLTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID____________________________________ PNP NOMINATION: Province of nomination: AB PNC # XXXXX - Province matches current residence: no Nomination validity : Original. - Case type Economic Case ________ CRS score at invitation to apply(ITA) 1005 CRS points minimum score for round 464 CRS score at application (APR): 1005 TOTAL CRS points Assessed: 1005. I have reviewed the following for CRS points and PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXXXX *Skill Transferability* 025 – Foreign Work Experience - Verified____________EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree, XXXXX R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 1241 Admin Assistant WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Administrator (NOC.1241) for company name R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (edoc #xxx) Dated: 2019-10-31 Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES ___________FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 76 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 71 13 – R80 Work Experience – Verified R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD$23 840 Verified by statement from Bank Family of 3 requires CAD $19 390___________ Family Composition: NO CONCERNS, (etc, MC, PP and BC for child listed)

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Good day @legalfalcon is below from GCMS looking good and was the review by the Analyst/Assistant?

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EXXXXX REGULATION: PNP:FSW 2019-11-28 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: R75: APPEARS TO MEET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R76 Selection Criteria - FS POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SELLTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID____________________________________ PNP NOMINATION: Province of nomination: AB PNC # XXXXX - Province matches current residence: no Nomination validity : Original. - Case type Economic Case ________ CRS score at invitation to apply(ITA) 1005 CRS points minimum score for round 464 CRS score at application (APR): 1005 TOTAL CRS points Assessed: 1005. I have reviewed the following for CRS points and PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXXXX *Skill Transferability* 025 – Foreign Work Experience - Verified____________EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree, XXXXX R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 1241 Admin Assistant WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Administrator (NOC.1241) for company name R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (edoc #xxx) Dated: 2019-10-31 Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES ___________FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 76 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 71 13 – R80 Work Experience – Verified R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD$23 840 Verified by statement from Bank Family of 3 requires CAD $19 390___________ Family Composition: NO CONCERNS, (etc, MC, PP and BC for child listed)
Seems like recommended pass, waiting for officer to review.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Text:

This looks good and your eligibility is recommended passed. To see when your eligibility will be conclusively passed, see my previous post at #4,004

Just wait for an officer to make a final determination on your eligibility after which your security will start.

To read on security screening and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/3ouIwfG

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I hope you're doing well! I need your opinion on my GCMS notes.

My status is:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In Progress
Under 'Notes' it says Criminality pending Biometrics results

I gave my biometrics on November 16, 2020.
I called an agent last week, and they told me my Security is passed.
However, it is blank in my GCMS notes which I assume is normal.

Under 'Notes', it mentions Photograph taken several times yet blurry.
Is there anything I can do about this? Would this cause a delay in processing my criminality?

Here's what it says under Info Sharing, if it helps at all:

Biometric - FCC Detail

Thank you in advance!