+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
@legalfalcon
Please help me.

I recently ordered my GCMS note on 29 Jan 2024 and In the 'FINALIZE APPLICATION" section, the status of counterfoil/Vignette as well as COPR were "cancelled" on 27 Nov 2023.

Anyone has any idea about "cancelled status" in this situation.

I am really worried now.
In the context of your GCMS note showing a "cancelled" status for the counterfoil/Vignette and COPR, this status does not necessarily mean a negative outcome. In some cases, despite the status showing as cancelled, it can actually indicate that the visa was approved. The cancellation status in GCMS notes can sometimes be related to administrative processes or updates in the system rather than a refusal of the application. Therefore, it is advisable not to panic solely based on this status and to seek further clarification from relevant authorities or immigration consultants for a more detailed explanation of your specific situation.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
@legalfalcon
Please help. There's an entry in GCMS notes that reads "PIU TR to PR List from....". What could this mean please?

The entry in your GCMS notes that reads "PIU TR to PR List from..." likely refers to a process where individuals who were previously on a Temporary Resident (TR) status have been transitioned or are being considered for Permanent Residency (PR). This transition from temporary to permanent residency status is a significant step in the immigration process, indicating that you may be eligible for permanent residency based on certain criteria or programs. It is advisable to consult with immigration authorities or seek clarification from relevant sources to understand the specific details and implications of this entry in your GCMS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Please help me.

I recently ordered my GCMS note on 29 Jan 2024 and In the 'FINALIZE APPLICATION" section, the status of counterfoil/Vignette as well as COPR were "cancelled" on 27 Nov 2023.

Anyone has any idea about "cancelled status" in this situation.

I am really worried now.
This happens when any of your checks have expired. That specific part will have to be redone before the COPR can be sent.

Also happens when you add a famil members later in the processing etc.

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
@Singleo
Hi! I just received my GCMS notes and it says the same thing as yours. Under the medical reassessment, it says “PIU tr to pr list from February 3, 2024.”I haven’t received any adr or anything. What happened with your case? Did you get portal 1? How did things work out for you? I am worried now.

Singleo

Feb 21, 2021
@Singleo
Hi! I just received my GCMS notes and it says the same thing as yours. Under the medical reassessment, it says “PIU tr to pr list from February 3, 2024.”I haven’t received any adr or anything. What happened with your case? Did you get portal 1? How did things work out for you? I am worried now.
Not, yet. I'm still waiting for P1. When did you submit your application? What's your timeline?