+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Algonquin college September 2019 intake

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I mailed them but they did not reply
yeah they usually take 2 days to answer, if they take more iti probably just got lost in their inbox.
I would suggest you calling them, its worth the time and you wont have the doubt wheter youre waitlisted or not.

Jyoti756

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I tried to call them but
yeah they usually take 2 days to answer, if they take more iti probably just got lost in their inbox.
I would suggest you calling them, its worth the time and you wont have the doubt wheter youre waitlisted or not.
I tried to call them , give me specific number on which u called

chrisrth

Mar 29, 2019
I got an offer letter for energy management from Algonquin College, but I'm a mechanical engg graduate, will there be any problems in future regarding my mechanical career if I accept the offer and pursue this course??

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Not yet I'll start by April 2nd week.
Wht about u??.. have u started Ur Visa process and is your course length for 1 year?
I'm still securing the document requirements for visa application. But, I plan to apply around the same time.

Yes, I'm attending the Food and Nutrition Management Program for 1 year.

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
I applied on 31 Jan in Regulatory affairs program in Algonquin and still waiting for loa I m really worried about becuase in Humber I m on wait list in 2 programs
Have you got your LOA ?
i have one piece of Advice for you that humber and Algonquin both colleges are good .. grab from both of them from which you got the LOA first :)
May be they will give you 15-20 days so go for that who will give you OL first ..

Jyoti756

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I did not receive offer letter from both the colleges and in Humber I m waitlisted and It has been 2 months Algonquin has not reply yet