+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Algonquin college September 2019 intake

ivyivy

Feb 27, 2019
I applied on about 5th Feb but my program has the status of being waitlisted on the website. Does it mean that I am in the waitlist too? I havent recieved any letter from Algonquin.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I applied on about 5th Feb but my program has the status of being waitlisted on the website. Does it mean that I am in the waitlist too? I havent recieved any letter from Algonquin.
I believe the status in the website has nothing to do with our applications. Different departments take different time to process the application. You're wait-listed only if you receive a mail from the college stating you're wait-listed.

Last edited:

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
I applied for food and nutrition management.
Hi, it was only yesterday that I applied for the same course. It was on waitlisted status for so long and only opened again recently. Can i know your profile? Also, did you apply to other colleges such as George Brown?

S|-|!✓@^i

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, it was only yesterday that I applied for the same course. It was on waitlisted status for so long and only opened again recently. Can i know your profile? Also, did you apply to other colleges such as George Brown?
I applied for George brown and Algonquin but got a mail from George brown that am not eligible, and an email regarding some personal interview. The status of the programme in Algonquin website is not for the applicants, either your rejected or accepted u'll get a mail.

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
I applied for George brown and Algonquin but got a mail from George brown that am not eligible, and an email regarding some personal interview. The status of the programme in Algonquin website is not for the applicants, either your rejected or accepted u'll get a mail.
Yup, I did not apply until the program is reopened. Hence, I only applied the other day. I hope to get accepted even with late application. George Brown is taking too long to release admission letters. Thanks for responding.

S|-|!✓@^i

Jul 19, 2018
Yup, I did not apply until the program is reopened. Hence, I only applied the other day. I hope to get accepted even with late application. George Brown is taking too long to release admission letters. Thanks for responding.
Are u applying on your own or through an agent??

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Are u applying on your own or through an agent??
I applied to George Brown through IDP Philippines. For Algonquin, however, I was pressed for time because I was advised by Algonquin Representative to apply the soonest as the program might be wait-listed again. So, I went ahead and applied on my own.