+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Algonquin college May 2019

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Than you so much. Yaa I'm doing it after bsc medical and I'll b taking one more year of study to b eligible for three year work permit. But just concerned that will I get good job opportunities after two year study in this field. Are environmental courses considered good there?
Well i am not aware of this cousre demand in canada,, it is good to search on job finding websites like indeed.
As u r accepted by Algonquin than i believe u have good grades under ur belt.
Imo u should go for a pg diploma rather than certificate it will provide u with good options in employment and may raise ur visa chances considerably more.
Good luck

Jasmine 424

Jan 22, 2019
Aren't Ontario graduate certificates considered good? If I do two of them in the related fields or pursue with Master's in the same field after completing certificate, will that be OK?

Jasmine 424

Jan 22, 2019
I got offer from by conestoga even in human resources management and I'm really confused about which program to choose. Should I go Algonquin or Conestoga? Please help me out with that.

Ronnydwar

Nov 16, 2018
I am also for algonquin. Applied for January 2019. Submitted file on 27th November 2018 and still no update. Applied under SDS, paper from Ahmedabad, India. Deferred to September 2019 Intake. Course: Project Management.