+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alert for those who are in plan to submit New file (after 18july 2011)

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
mayankpandya said:
Alert for those who are in plan to submit New file .

Important Notice

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

pls go to the cic website for the details.

Please pay attention to it.

Regards
Mayank

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was just wondering.When i validated the form there 10 bar codes. Now Those two pages are siuppose to go in front of the whole
package application documents??Will be very thankful for your information.
Thank you in advance
I am

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
I am said:
I was just wondering.When i validated the form there 10 bar codes. Now Those two pages are siuppose to go in front of the whole
package application documents??Will be very thankful for your information.
Thank you in advance
I am
hi I am,

to be in safe side, i would suggest the following order:

1. ur own cover letter
2. CIO check list: 5 pages (u can exclude the 1st page)
3. bar code pages: 2 pages : this will be an extra copy of 2 pages which include bar codes, another will be in the generic form itself. (don't forget to sign on the 6th no. page too)
4. forms: starting from generic one.

that means u will be sending 2 pages extra that includes bar codes.

hope it helped.

PS: I have already written it in another thread, just copied & pasted here.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi I am,

1. ur own cover letter
3. bar code pages: 2 pages : this will be an extra copy of 2 pages which include bar codes, another will be in the generic form itself. (don't forget to sign on the 6th no. page too)

hope it helped.

Thank you Rockstar, but what do you mean by my cover letter, I am applying as a federal skilled worker.
So do you think I should order the documents as follows:
1. the two code bar pages (pages 5 and 6 of generic form IMM 0008)
2. the rest of the same generic form IMM 0008 (pages 1 to 4)
3. CIO checklist
4. again the 2 bar code pages (extra copy) 5 an 6 signed of course
5.the rest of the forms and documents.

I am a bit confused, hope you can help me again clear this thing out. Do not laugh but I am going bananas!!!!
On top of this I have the form IMM 5604 which says that I should take an original to the embassy in my country but then in the checklist it tells you to send an original also to the CIO. So tomorrow I am on my way to the embassy , hope they receive it before I even send the whole package to the CIO.
Hope to hear from you real soon and make this more clear to me if you can.
I am honestly very grateful for your help.

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
I am said:
hi I am,

1. ur own cover letter

hope it helped.

Thank you Rockstar, but what do you mean by my cover letter, I am applying as a federal skilled worker.
So do you think I should order the documents as follows:
1. the two code bar pages (pages 5 and 6 of generic form IMM 0008)
2. the rest of the same generic form IMM 0008 (pages 1 to 4)
3. CIO checklist
4. again the 2 bar code pages (extra copy) 5 an 6 signed of course
5.the rest of the forms and documents.

I am a bit confused, hope you can help me again clear this thing out. Do not laugh but I am going bananas!!!!
On top of this I have the form IMM 5604 which says that I should take an original to the embassy in my country but then in the checklist it tells you to send an original also to the CIO. So tomorrow I am on my way to the embassy , hope they receive it before I even send the whole package to the CIO.
Hope to hear from you real soon and make this more clear to me if you can.
I am honestly very grateful for your help.
hi,

well as already Ive written, u can have the following order:

1. cover letter (not mandatory): this is what u can write some explanations about ur documents or something explained for uncleared things. Sending cover letter is not mandatory.

2. CIO checklist: 5 pages (u can exclude the 1st page)

3. the two bar code pages: (pages 5 and 6 of generic form IMM 0008) : this will be an extra copy of 2 pages which include bar codes, another will be in the generic form itself. (don't forget to sign on the 6th no. page too)

4. forms: starting from generic one ie. as per specified by CIO checklist. (here, same generic form IMM 0008 (pages 1 to 6))

In the case of form 5604E, It is better to make 2 original copies, the one u can sent with the whole application package, and another to canadian embassy/ consulate of ur country.

Hope it helped.

Pls let me know if u didn't understand it properly.

BDimmigrants

Aug 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013
::: rockstar ::: said:
hi,

1. cover letter (not mandatory): this is what u can write some explanations about ur documents or something explained for uncleared things. Sending cover letter is not mandatory.

3. the two bar code pages: (pages 5 and 6 of generic form IMM 0008) : this will be an extra copy of 2 pages which include bar codes, another will be in the generic form itself. (don't forget to sign on the 6th no. page too)

4. forms: starting from generic one ie. as per specified by CIO checklist. (here, same generic form IMM 0008 (pages 1 to 6))

In the case of form 5604E, It is better to make 2 original copies, the one u can sent with the whole application package, and another to canadian embassy/ consulate of ur country.

Hope it helped.

Hey rockstar,
i have applied on july 2011 according to the new CIC checklist and generic forms. But u said that i have to provide two extra copies of bar code pages, but it is not mentioned on the application guides that i have to provide extra copies of the bar codes. it say that use the bar code pages as the top of ur application and supporting documents so that they can ensure that application are properly filled up. what u think?

I have send my documents on following order:
1) 2 pages of generic that includes bar code (not extra copy, signed on 6th page)
2) CIC checklist
3) Remaining 4 pages of generic
4) Other forms+ supportive documents

Go to the following link will help to understand:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG74.asp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
BDimmigrants said:
Hey rockstar,
i have applied on july 2011 according to the new CIC checklist and generic forms. But u said that i have to provide two extra copies of bar code pages, but it is not mentioned on the application guides that i have to provide extra copies of the bar codes. it say that use the bar code pages as the top of ur application and supporting documents so that they can ensure that application are properly filled up. what u think?

I have send my documents on following order:
1) 2 pages of generic that includes bar code (not extra copy, signed on 6th page)
2) CIC checklist
3) Remaining 4 pages of generic
4) Other forms+ supportive documents

Go to the following link will help to understand:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG74.asp
hi BDimmigrants,

there is nothing to worry about. I was just saying it as to be in safe side.
What you have done is okay.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

Hope it helped.

thank you sooo much I got it now. 1. CIO checklist, 2. 2 bar code pages pgs. 5&6, 3. generic pages 1-6,4. then the forms.
As for the form I asked you the 5604, I got a reply from the embassy saying that I should keep the form and only send one to the CIO until further notice (hope there is).
Tomorrow is the day!!! Do you think that if we send the documents in a bigger envelope has a negative effect, cause all the documents that i have do not fit in the sizer they mentioned, OMG!!! please do not laugh cause I am, but I was just wondering if you or anyone knows.
Many triple thanks for your help.I am very fortunate to have found this forum and nice people that help others.
Another thing is that I read here that we should write our name on the back of the check certificate.Is taht right? Cause in the form we mention from what bank we got the check from.
Hoping to hear from you soon if you know anything about these thingies..

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
I am said:

thank you sooo much I got it now. 1. CIO checklist, 2. 2 bar code pages pgs. 5&6, 3. generic pages 1-6,4. then the forms.
As for the form I asked you the 5604, I got a reply from the embassy saying that I should keep the form and only send one to the CIO until further notice (hope there is).
Tomorrow is the day!!! Do you think that if we send the documents in a bigger envelope has a negative effect, cause all the documents that i have do not fit in the sizer they mentioned, OMG!!! please do not laugh cause I am, but I was just wondering if you or anyone knows.
Many triple thanks for your help.I am very fortunate to have found this forum and nice people that help others.
Another thing is that I read here that we should write our name on the back of the check certificate.Is taht right? Cause in the form we mention from what bank we got the check from.
Hoping to hear from you soon if you know anything about these thingies..

hi I am,

if required, u can use bigger size of envelop than that specified by CIO.

Sorry, I didn't understand about ur check certificate thing. r u talking about the bank draft/bank demand? If so, u don't need to write ur name on the back of it.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG!!!! Hi Rockstar, I meant certified check plop!!!! lol!!!
Thank you sooo much again for your help.
Hopefully everything will work out okay.

P

p86

but i have bar code pages 4 and 5.......page 4 include 8 bar codes page 5 include 2 barcodes and signatures ...........is this ok??and please tell me the right address of cic if I send application via Fedex

p86 said:
but i have bar code pages 4 and 5.......page 4 include 8 bar codes page 5 include 2 barcodes and signatures ...........is this ok??and please tell me the right address of cic if I send application via Fedex
According to EG7 Guide: by courier:
(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code) Affix sufficient postage
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada